I finally made my first million with my last paycheck...

I finally made my first million with my last paycheck, took me seven years and yet I still have this empty feeling and a sense of unsatisfaction. What now?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h194kSmK3SQ
youtu.be/_t5aG9XEQgs
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
youtube.com/watch?v=F_PYh9Py8Zs.
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get a new bf

get your second million

get more millions until eventually you die miserably on the biggest pile of gold you could manage, because there's nothing more to life

sapience was a mistake

Do something interesting, you uninteresting pile of shit?

You need something new to look forward to.

pay taxes

You make a bunch of money, have children who become degenerate artists and all your wealth is lost in a generation

That's what Veeky Forums told me the first time around. What's there to look forward to? I don't have the motivation to continue yet I don't want to end it all. It feels like some big joke, new car, new watch, new people, what's the point?

go on a trip with your money living like a poorfag see something new

probably because it took u 7 years to make a million LMAO

I'm in a similar situation OP. Once you reach financial independence, you lose the goal that drove the majority of your actions, so the problem of what to do next emerges. When you transcend necessity (your primary goal), all you are left with is the base state of being: boredom, anxiety, and suffering. We need a new mission that makes the suffering a fair price to pay. Positive emotion is only rewarded to us as we make progress towards a goal. Now that you have thrown off your old HUD and are in an open-world choose-your-own-adventure game, your philosophy, your world view will determine the next destination. Reach high. If the universe of possibilities seems bleak, remember that you're only seeing what you're aiming at. Though it can feel otherwise, ultimately you are the master of your perspective and can change it at will. Good hunting.

Alway's wanted to move away from NA to somewhere in Asia but I just have so many responsibilities. Always wished I could freeze time and pack my bags for a few years.
It wasn't easy with all the loans I had taken for auto, college, and housing.

Buy Link

Just do it, quit your job, rent out your home, buy more property and live off rent until you are ready to come back into the business life.

What would you suggest for someone just starting out?

How did you do it?

I am making 10 dollars an hour...

>tfw u find a non-shitpost on Veeky Forums

All my life, I've been told to aim high and you'll make something of yourself, only then will you achieve happiness. Ultimately there is some truth to that albeit temporary. They never tell you what to do after the period of grace past over.
I got fairly "lucky" and took advantage of corporate visits during my years in university.
Even I tell myself that shitposting can't fill the void. Yet, I always come crawling back expecting it will be different after I "make it".

So if I've already graduated I'm boned? Dammit

You need struggle in your life OP. Men aren't supposed to sit around being content, you have to overcome challenges. Join the army or hitchike around Africa or some shitl

Pick up a hobby. If it isn't cars, try travel. Try gastronomy. Try scuba. Try adrenaline sports.
You are still seeking fulfillment, and that generally comes from the feeling of "a job well done". That can be a home garden, an art project, investing in a small business, etc.

>privileged fag thinks he did it on his own

LMAO

whenever you reach a goal, make it double and try to reach it again

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h194kSmK3SQ

>babbys first existential crisis
God, friends, family, community and a sense of purpose and accomplishment through your work is what matters in this world. Money and having fun will only get you so far. In the end, you will still feel empty of you lack any of the above. Life is meant to be simple but greedy fucks and materialistic thinking of the west has ruined people, roaming around in their meaningless existence looking for answers when it's staring them right in fron of their faces

There's plenty of opportunities to be had user, try attending one of the alum ceremony/center, you'll never know what kind people will be there.
For a period, I did force myself to try many hobbies. Learn to love it sort of mentality, even took a week off hunting, camping, and fishing. Unfortunately, I just had more free time to think about existential stuff and the effort wasn't genuine.
Diminishing returns user, it'll never feel the same as baby's first pap check, first 10k, or even 100k. And even if it was, it'll only be for the briefest of moments.
Ma and pa past away during my uni years, always moved around the country, never really made "real" friends, and was an only child. The organizations and community I joined, looking back, in the end, felt like hollow platitudes just compensate for how isolated I was as a kid. Even now, it stills feel insincere.

Easy, go all in on FUN

so basically you have no real genuine friends to enjoy your wealth with. Like going out to nice restaurants,traveling with, getting shit faced drunk with if thats your thing, going to sporting events etc

Lambo
Wife and kids
Soda / chips / junk food
Go hunting
Idk, all pleasures are temporary but congrats on the big M.

Asceticism my dude

Perhaps creative pursuits...money can help there

You are overthinking things. If hobbies cant hold your attention, try a few service projects. If you dont get an emotional high from helping out those less fortunate than you, you probably suffer from some form of depression.
In that case, sleeping better, eating better, and exercise wouls be worth a go.

>never really made "real" friends, and was an only child
That's the problem, friendships take YEARS to foster and develop. Moving around because people have to look for work and going to another place due to contractualization has stripped ham beings of the feeling of belongingness. I'm in the Philippines and I'm starting to see this shit on a daily basis. My friends are now far away, people don't bond anymore, all activities now seem pointless because I have no one truly close to enjoy them with, people are becoming more and more assholes and sociopaths because you can now get away with it without any kind of backlash in your community (you're not going to permanently stay anyway. There's nothing to worry about) and families are broken apart because mommy and daddy has to work 12 hour shifts just to have a roof over their heads. Industrialization was clearly a mistake. We have had an unprecedented growth in terns of metrial possessions but it stripped us of our humanity.

Do some coke

Start cruising the streets late at night looking for your first victim.

He needs real friendships and relationships. Getting into clubs won't fix that. He needs a sense of belonging, not more temporary fixes that only prolong the inevitable

Buy some land, find a farm girl nearby who is attracted to you and your land, farm half the time, travel the world the other, make babies.

Realize that you already wasted your youth and best years, and wallow in regret. But hey better to cry in a BMW than on a bicycle

what you're supposed to do with money- yacht full of asian girls permanently stationed in Tokyo Bay.

have you ever considered having sex or picking up a skill.

the hindus say there is no happiness in life without skill.
if I didn't have my artwork or my skills at competitive paintball I'd feel empty, no matter how much money I had.

alternatively, become a philanthropist. support projects and artists in your city.

OP, you haven't replied in a bit, but I hope you hear this. Here's your problem:

youtu.be/_t5aG9XEQgs

Good luck.

Didn't know I had that much in common with Maoist China and the Columbine shooters. Never really thought about taking my existentialism out other people but I think the world has enough of those assholes.
Hurts to admit but lack genuine friends does make life a little duller. I really try to make goods friends and get to know them. But once they get to know you(your net-worth), they treat you differently. Off all the people I've come across, the poor half starts asking for money two months in and the richer half far's to busy to actually hang out. Mind you I don't mind lending people money, but that's all that comes out it. They'll invite you out when they need the cash, it's ridiculously predictable. Confronting these "friends" about the issue just makes stop talking you or treat you like the biggest asshole in the world. And now there's just voice saying "there just try to grab your money" every time I meet new people.
I viewed spiritualism/religious as mumbo-jumbo crap >tips fedora. In all seriousness, I find it hard keeping a clear mind.
At this point, It'll have to be hiring a film crew and make a movie but I neither have the expertise/time or even money to do so. The cost of making movies makes my first mil look like lunch money.
This. Mobility and interconnectivity have ruined any chance I had of having childhood friends or close family. I've been on this route way too often, and there's no fix for this either.

>Mind you I don't mind lending people money
just stupid.

After 5 years in the army with 4 in combat. 3 years of homelessness followed by 10 years of busting my ass and getting lucky in crypto. I made 1 million in 2017. I have it in cash now, with about 15k on BTC.

Still I'm the same apt. Still driving a 2008 Dodge car with 145k on it. Still going to work. Still cumming into the same boring pussy. Still pretending I likey friends.

I'm going to put half in an index fund and buy a small cabin in NH somewhere and dissapear this fall.

DESU, your probably just lacking REAL companionship. A few years back i got super depressed, never attempted suicide, but i pretty much stopped enjoying life to the point that I can physically remember the difference between the joy i felt then and the "joy" i feel now. I also learned that now I have fun vicariously through my friends when i hang out with them - being alone for too long makes me depressed again. So why don't you try quitting your job ( sounds like you are close to being financially stable anyway), pick up a trade that your decent at, and get a blue collar job? Literally just use the job to get friends, force yourself to interact with people and hang out with them. I have literally never heard anyone bring up how much they make in these jobs because we're all usually lower middle - middle class so we don't have enough to brag, and don't have too little to be desperate. If you fundamentally don't like the people you're around, change your environment until you do.

Post more aesthetic pepe

Now you die Mr. Bond.

Maybe I'll slowly work towards reducing my responsibilities and move (again) but across the continent. At this point, it's either insanity, delusion or the best thing yet, and to expect something will change this time around, it'll take time but I'll see if that rekindles the life in me. Hopefully, newer faces will make me less resistance and paranoid about people trying to get my money. Maybe I'll make an effort to hide my net worth this time around. I'm little excited and worried at the same time, thank you anons. I'll least sleep a little better tonight.
Here user.

invest in my startup it will give you meaning and purpose in life.

>spiritualism mumbo-jumbo
>hard to keep a clear mind
Start meditating, faggot. I already reached your stage of existential despair and I don't even have a career yet. Explore religion by yourself, don't get into anything organized. You seem like a pragmatic kinda guy, start with Buddhism then branch out.
If you have any questions ask /x/. Ignore the spooky stuff

Just sit back and revel in the fact that some people, myself included, would kill to be in your position. If only it was that easy.

You could kill yourself and leave me the million in your will so I can keep playing videogames all day

Make babies and make it your live mission to gas the kikes.

Easy to just end, let someone else deal with your money and crisis

honestly, there is no point, life is a ride that will end eventually, but in the meanwhile you just gotta strap in and enjoy it my nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Sounds comfy user, get a dog too.

There's no escape for normalfags
You can only run further
Like other anons say, figure out new goals, challenges, whatever
You're conditioned to be on a treadmill and you're too old to change that
For younger anons: don't fall for the wagecuck meme
Enrich your mind, not through vapid drugs, sex, religion or politics, but by learning and going beyond instant gratification
It takes a few years of your youth to attain inner peace, then you've got decades of peaceful life ahead

I was finally free to explore my interests after I became financially independent.

I let myself go through a "hobby mindfulness" (or ADHD) phase and didn't force or expect anything.

- Had an interest in machine learning. Learned the basics. Pitched an idea to a local company for the shits and giggles -- a warning system that predicts failures in the fleets vehicles.

- Bought and read a neuroscience book. Listened to a few intro to neuroscience and quantum audio books.

Nowadays I'm exploring video production and 3D rendering. I bought a pro-sumer video camera (Sony A6300) along with Cinema 4D, X-Particles, and Octane. Go take a look at this tutorial and see if it skims your interest: youtube.com/watch?v=F_PYh9Py8Zs.

Once I make a bit more money, I'll start bringing in artists that I admire on paid gigs to collaborate on projects that I'll helm as the producer.

You are finally free from the slavery that capitalism imposes on so many to explore your mind!

Good luck user, Godspeed

Oh, and I recently enrolled in a couple classes at my local community college! Its amazing because there is no pressure with career or money. It is a playground to learn whatever you find fascinating and connect with a local scene.

Why don't you start enjoying life and going about everyday finding something new? If I had a million I wouldn't sit on a fucking imageboard with discontent. You are in a position where you can just seek an enjoyable life without conflict. When's the last time you really did something purely for pleasure, not just working?

If you are in the philippines just message me here. We could have a few rounds of beer.

Do what any other wealthy person does. Buy a bunch of cocaine.

>You are in a position where you can just seek an enjoyable life without conflict
That's easy for someone to say who has had close friends to vouch for you. Like money, social capital needs social capital if you want more social capital (you need friends to have more friends). You can't expect true friendships if no one vouches for you.

Truth be told OP, that's it. You've reached the end of the string in terms of materialistic goals. Everything you achieve now will be just a numb short lived buzz. You either need to become a more spiritual person - in whatever capacity you're primed for: psychedelics, meditation, Zen buddhism. Or you need to find a new goal that challenges you in a capacity deeper than just materialism e.g. charity, or success with women

What wounds do you have that you've left unaddressed? What parts of your do you hate or feel inadequate deep down, and have been trying to compensate for? That's what you need to delve into.

Obviously a larp

Invest in real estate, earn 10% ROI, travel the world and live on $100k passive income

>paycheck

I just blew through $1M net worth watching BTC and ETH climb, kek

>make a ton of money
>not motivated to work as hard
>lose all the money
>realize how childish I was being
>make a ton of money
>travel, learn a second language, take better care of family/friends rather than fucking high end prostitutes and clubbing with bottle service, work on businesses that I feel add value to the world

Its never too late to be what you might have been.

What IS bottle service?

My only desires in life are... I can't think of any.

Travel, meet the world, learn how to be happy by your own, discover south america, europe, thailand
You have a chance to change the world, you are on the 10% low tier elite now. Read books, play videogames, watch nice films, drink expensive wine, adopt some pet...
If you have studied you have the opportunity, not to stop working, but chosing the work you wish. Having a work gives you a purpose. Start a business, maybe something crazy like a Café-videogames club or whatever. I don't know if you have been a wage slave or not, but one of the main problems of mine is the lack of time to invest in myself. I have a huge pending movies, books and trips list, but I have no time nor money to do it. I want to see the northern lights too. Just don't be afraid. This is not a game over, this is the begining.

only correct answer so far

>Everything you achieve now will be just a numb short lived buzz
this person is soulless if they can't feel anything outside of money.
don't take their advice.

Delet

Dude, one of the most basic memes in life is that it's not the goal, but the journey.

Always set new goals.

Quite a few anons in Philippines. It would be great to spend a few rounds with you bros. Are you all expats?

find God

Secure an existence for the white race and the future of white children.