BTC missing from Binance...

BTC missing from Binance. I have been keeping meticulus track of how much btc I have and now after making a smal withdraw a portion of my remain balance has inexplicably gone missing. Has this happened to anyone else. The missing btc is not in the withdrawal records or trade records.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange/comments/7vtyg0/re_we_are_aware_of_balance_sync_issues_and_are/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do all your purchases/withdrawals and deposits match up?

Its called fees you fucking moron, what did they steal? $50
Half your port probably lol

No I am looking over the withdrawal history and trade history and its not there. Additionaly My remaining balance is only partially available even though I have no open orders or pending withdrawals. The math doesnt add up.

Send me your BTC and I'll verify your account. I know someone on binance account services.

There is a current thread on reddit saying Binance has had issues

Ok address please

ok thanks god because im doing the math and it appears to be a withdrawal malfunction involving 2fa. they took 1.22 btc form me.

FUCK ME. HAD ME TRIPPING AS LONG AS THEY FIX THIS IN FULL I WILL FORGIVE THEM

I had some trading and withdrawal issues with LTC and then about 40 dollars just disappeared.
This all happened about an hour ago.

I just had some issues with trades disappearing and fucking up. Eventually it went back to normal.

reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange/comments/7vtyg0/re_we_are_aware_of_balance_sync_issues_and_are/

EXIT SCAM IMMINENT

withdrawals work fine. I just made 2.

i noticed that before
dont you realize they hide those fees? we could be into something

Support got back to me quick. They said it was a sync issue and it will be fixed in 5 min. Other people are claiming they fixed it for them.

Me too, just lost 0.25 ETH.

yeah I've had messages in chinese showing up on my interface and glitchs, looks like something is up.
SELL SELL SELL

Still not synced correctly...

While you are here NEVER USE POLONIEX UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES THEY LOCKED MY ACCOUNT AND NEVER RESPONDED TO MULTIPLE TICKETS.

Fuck me lost 1.35 btc

anyone use coinsquare here?
I keep getting errors saying insufficient funds when I try to withdraw or make a trade enough though I have enough money.

Don't tell me that bruh

do you use that as well?

I don't use coin square

tru
was just trying to piggyback and see if someone had a similar issue.
didn't want to make my own thread for it

The number of people experiencing this issue is on reddit. you telling me it might be affecting more than one exchange makes me imagine this could be big. Fuck. First poloniexd now binance'd.

They are deleting posts