ITT we laugh at boomers and jews who said it was a bubble

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The kikes lost. The world is saved. Space is unlocked. What the fuck timeline is this.

It clearly was a bubble. I mean, its going to go back up, but it was a bubble. What else do you call going from 20k to 6k? The absolute state of biz....

Don't speak too soon. It will dip below 7k again.

Trips confirm bubble

It couldn't even bounce back to 8k, some "recovery" don't fucking kid yourself.

The share market crashed too

>he tethered up at 6K thinking it would dip

I don't feel safe yet, but I think the worst of it is over.

dip into 6k dip 3a.m.

Gott sei dank

Praise Kek for the cheap bitcoins

>jews try to crash stock market.
>trumps SEC promotes crypto.
>jews BTFO.

What do you think about the SEC guy's labeling of all ICOs as "securities," though? What are they going to do about it?

dude, the mere fact that they are saying that crypto is cool with them means we are early adopters.
this shit is going to blow the fuck up.

Right, I was bullish on the whole thing, but the SEC head said he considers every ICO out there a security. That's worth thinking about how they're going to go about it. Does it only mean US-based exchanges/ICOs are fucked and won't bother? Or does it mean that SEC would try to use its position to ensure international exchanges wouldn't accept US investors on their exchanges that offered "securities," aka alt coins?

Trump is the main supporter of Israel, you look delusional

You raise a good question and i dont really have a rebuttal but like i said, the fact that they are condoning crypto means that stock market money will be coming in and prices will rise.

For now, totally agree. Just the future has some big question marks. Good thing is it'll probably take ages for them to draft something up.

Yeah trump is a kike puppet. That doesnt take away from what the SEC stated today.

we will see buddy. all i know is that i hope you and i both make alot of money from these shitcoins.

Exactly. Thanks, user.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

>ITT: we laugh at bitcucks who didn't buy bitbean.

FTFY