Prolly lost job

assuming so.

Boss texts..."cal me tomo work situation best explained by phone" what should I do user

cal tomo

mind control him through the phone and give yourself a raise

Plus, about to break up with GF

Just address him as tomo if you need to.
Good fuck that bitch

don't worry OP, he will receive a call

If I lose job shall I post his number like a bitch so anons can troll him or is that a pussy move. if it is, is the gratificatino worth the self deprication?

yes

lol. I might. The instant gratification will be an adrenaline rush. But i'd prolly feel like shit for doing so. however....muahaha

but fuck money man. and my gf. she is wallowing. I said I wantt to end it . she's not havin it....

what would happen if I slashed his tires

user that's drastic. Just call him tomo on the phone if he starts getting difficult.

Stop being a pussy and grow up, also have the talk in person. ALPHA up and take it like a man face to face. Look him in the fucking eyes

user don't do this you would be doxxing yourself
don't do this either
in both cases he will know it was you

>all caps ID
chad post

Unironically this, do it face to face. You'll be less likely to get fired that way

1. Tell us the fucking story of it all
2. R*ddit, get the fuck off my board. OP do all the crazy shit you are suggesting right now. However I would suggest you get some stuff done before posting his number so Anons don’t tell you to fuck off not your personal army. Give before you take.

t. brainlet

You would be a total faggot if you did this.

Jesus christ, this is such a pathetic thread. Call your boss, find out what's up, and don't lose your grip.

Why do you think you're getting sacked?

heard. Im not a bitch

If i do get him back, you guys will never hear the tale unfortunatley.

Why do you want to leave your gf OP

too much drama. I paid cause her 21 year old arse couldnt pay her car bill and she got repoed then she lost her job. Now she got a ticket for driving on a suspended license, which i have been telling her to get fixed foreverrrr

Ask who tomo is and how he knows more than the boss does

tomo means tomorrow ya fuck lol

Tell him to go fuck himself then use what money you have to buy a sportbike and drugs and become the hooligan you always were ment to be.

Call him Tomo and see what he says. His demand seems pretty clear to me tbhfam.

what if you're not getting fired and it's just a work situation best explained by phone?

>the gratificatino
la gratificazione è preziosa

MEH

"T-Tomo chan" *blushes*

Go in dressed like a tranny and then threaten to sue if he tries to fire you for something

post his number so anons troll the fuck out of it. when you cal him tomo he will mention "being harassed by internet trolls" at which point you offer up a solution, giving value to your master that he previously did not have. tomo is your chance. tomo is the day your ancestors lived for. tomo.

lol what a cunts act leaving someone with a sleepless night like that

Tell us the story you boring twat

best part of every job is quitting, cal tomo and enjoy

This entire thread is about you being a little bitch.

Veeky Forums is not your personal army faggot.

Are you even old enough to have a job and post here?

Terrified of this happening to me. I'm not in the "in" crowd, yet do the majority of the actual work here.

most people wouldn't use abbreviated words if they had something grim to tell you, it will just be something he wants you do

>most people wouldn't use abbreviated words if they had something grim to tell you
You know some of today's bossea are millennials right? Some of them don't know how to write any other way