LTC

Do any of you hold Litecoin? I see like zero talk about it one way or the other.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2018/02/07/major-payments-processing-platform-accept-litecoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poorfag here
.002 from a faucet

No, why would you. Its meant to be used

I put 100 dollars into litecoin every paycheck

Well, sure. But surely with increased use comes increased demand and therefore price. Like why I hold some Monero.

same

ltc 4000 eoy

Lol you srs

Is it right time buy Ltc?

anything under 200 is a good buy in for ltc in regards to LONG TERM

dont buy it and expect it to fucking explode, i bought in september, had to wait for my cash, as all of you will.
reinvested and next ATH will be much, much higher.

and you will hate charlie at first and than learn to love him as he makes the coin STABLE. (in relation to BTC, it has went up 0.002 during this dip) from being 0.016 to now 0.018

clif high(wrong or not) expects ltc to be 1/5 of a BTC by end of the year, at 10k btc its 2k a ltc.

do math anons.

also adding to this cancer wall of text, ltc is DESIGNED to be 1/4th a BTC, so when it hits that, is when im selling off.

I've lost all my faith in Litecoin

My portfolio would be positive for the last month if it weren't for 26% being LTC and just dropped like a rock. Thinking of selling 5 for Neo and maybe 5 for Ven after I have time to figure out what Ven actually does, otherwise will just put 10 in Neo and keep the majority of my LTC in case it does something...

nothing wrong with ltc
i am holding 2,5
mostly it is solid, so i sell it when i need money fast, put it into a coin which will go to the moon
and then rebuy my 2.5 ltc again

by now i'm holding like 8 other coins which were all supported by my steady growind ltcs

not a fast tactic but still better than btc

The problem is you might as well hold ETH because it has been much better performing I'm terms of gains and it took a long time before it crashed with the rest of the market

32.5 of em

Holder of 48 LTC. Will hold until it hits 1000

It's a great bear market coin. During the crashes its value fell far slower than other coins that trade with USDT on binance. This is likely due to people moving money to coinbase.

it fell more than 50% since last month

litecoin is a great currency. i buy it to use it.

I hold 31.
Lost 5 cuz of shitty icx

ETH kept it's value far longer than LTC which dropped like a rock (I am a bag holder of LTC so don't take this as attack)

litecoin is a great currency. i use it to buy it.

I bought 60 LTC at $58. Still holding 36.

It's a good coin, but it's hard to compete with the news of every flavor of the month chinkcoin getting shilled.

LTC has stood the test of time, it's more functional than Bitcoin. Hope it will go up again with news like LitePay (and actually become used for daily transactions).

will litepay allow you the access to your private key in their wallet?

newsbtc.com/2018/02/07/major-payments-processing-platform-accept-litecoin/