Last night I tethered up at 6666...

Last night I tethered up at 6666, set a buy order for 5500 and went to sleep thinking I'd wake up to a nice filled order. Needles to say I've been shitting my pants all day praying for a dip just watching it climb. WHERE THE FUCK IS DIP OF ALL DIPS?!?! SHOULD I CUT MY LOSSES AND BUY BACK IN NOW OR RISK BEING A PATHETIC NO COINER FOMO SETTING IN REEEEEEEEEEEEE

yahhhh thats a hard one =/

You Bears need to fuck off now!

You deserve this for your greed

inb4 btc will start biggest bullrun ever to 100k. just buy back

>do the opposite what biz says

Patience my dude. We will test 6k again soon.

TA indicators point it's going up (or at least sideways) for now. I'd suggest buy around 7,200 to 7,300. But idk, this market's crazy anyway

biz seems to think the market is headed towards full blown bull mode. Fuck it, I'm rolling the dice and going to bed with my buy order set low as fuck. I'll FOMO tomorrow

I made then same mistake, sold at 6k epexcting to buy at 5.5k but as it started going up i quickly decided to buy at 6.2k, but it's not going up anymore in my country

I sold at 9800 but didnt buy back at 5950 because I figured it would go to 4000. I feels like shit today, but don’t buy back in due to FOMO.

It’ll drop again, maybe it’ll take a week, maybe it’ll take half a year, but it’ll be back down again. You never buy in after a 40% increase, never.

Also with the feds looking into ICOs it’s probably dropping sooner than later.

fomo in nigger we need your fomobucks

>loses 14k value
>WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DIP OF ALL DIPS
kek

It will drop in a week at most, just wait

>mfw the 6k wall was a real thing but i was too weak and cashed out at 6.5k

Veeky Forums's hivemind has foretold ~$3,200 as the absolute bottom to this bear run

We have collected many many many price forecasts, culled the outliers like "hurr it goes to $0" or "hurr one hunnid k" and reckoned the mean out of all of this data
Often the aggregate guess of a large sum of people is the right answer

yes, tell me what i want to hear.
i need sleep

I'll compromise. I'm gonna put 1/3 in now, and set 2 other orders for lower. You pieces of shit help me sleep at night

you will never see BTC sub 7k again dumb newnigger

I tethered at 6100 and I am still tethered. I feel fine honestly because it is almost for sure going to at least test 6k one more time. And if stocks get fucked again then we are going to test the actual 5k floor. Considering the volatility index atm it is pretty likely.

Do I need to post all the "you will never see btc at x price again" screenshots in my folder? 12k and 10k were the best.

Just wait. Retards who watch the 5min charts are suddenly convinced the bear is over because it went back up over 7k. Pic related is reality.

Right? All it takes is seriously one more 1000 point tumble on Dow and we are seeing this board implode. You know you need to be hella cautious if biz is at all smug.

Same, my last tether was at like 6300. and im sitting in cash on Gdax

Nope. Youre fucked. Buy back in now like the weak handed sheep you are or enjoy explaining to your grandkids how you blew your one shot and true wealth

you're in the denial stage buddy, ur gonna fomo in at 8k lets be honest here

That is what you get for trying to make profits of other people losses.

you didn't lose money, just lost that opportunity.

If you buy now and it goes up 2% then you still gained 2%. You can't change the past.

lol you must've sold to me :) thanks for the gains. I'll sell it back to you at 25k ;)

This

Lol buy back now kid, then sell again if we start plummeting.

so what?

there were several major sell offs before the end of the bull run,
that didn't cause a crash

so why would a major buy up mean that it's going to trend upwards now

i know your pain op, i went into tether too.
Now i am stressing over wether to buy back in or not.
Its gone up so much, it just feels like its about to drop, but maybe it will keep going up

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I feel sick, it just keeps going up,

First red candle shows a strong push back, second red candle shows no clear direction and was not a sell off, third red candle is the only clear bear signal you highlighted and it was literally the beginning of the crash. Try learning how to read a price chart so you don't sell your future for pennies in the future you fucking doorknob

>inb4 btc will start biggest bullrun ever to 100k.

can't wait for the $500 fees and 1 month transaction times

That's why you invest in coins that solve those problems. The next big hype train is going to be instant and low fee coins like nano and xlm.

>be hella cautious if biz is at all smug
>hella
Holy fucking shit I should have bought the dip.

Other boards are making fun of us again.

I suggest you wait till next sunday/monday/tuesday.

Those are the days the market has dropped alot this month.

was this you?