Veeky Forums drugs thread?

Veeky Forums drugs thread?

Modafinil is definitely the god amongst drugs, if you rate drugs based on effects/risk, its nonexistent risk paired with admittedly mediocre effects make it the perfect drug.
Adderall is close second because of way better results with some inherent risk.
4FMA is a cheap alternative but it's speedier than speed itself.
Cocaine is bad for trading period. The movie was a meme.
Meth will make you irrational after the first 15 hours, risk is way too high, good for bullruns, bad for bearish markets.

What are you stuffing up your whatever on a daily basis Veeky Forums?

I want info on phenibut and racetams.

Weed

parkinsons. enjoy

Absolute shit tier. Defeats the purpose.

Modafinil will fuck you up emotionally if you take daily

Which one gives you parkinsons?

An herbal blend called "Kundalini Coffee"

Super euphoric and energizing. Stronger than modafinil or phenylpiracetam by far. Google it.

FR?

youre a retard, I stay high consistently while I'm awake and save for a couple pleb decisions I turned 1k into 10 in 3.5 months
>also all I puff is strong

I’m gonna google hopefully this doesn’t suck

[citation needed]

also as a kratom user for 6 months I get nice and warm and fuzzy and I find my attention span grows when Im stoned and sipping that tea

Racetams are mostly a meme at this point, there are one or two that are kinda helpful but you'll want to take them with some alpha gcp to avoid headaches. But you'd just be better off sticking to mod

true I started to lose it

Lucy

4-fa >> 4-fma
meth is right out, unless you have a scale that reads tenths of a mg. nobody needs more than 2mg for anything productive. never actually done it (other than stuff snuck into pressed extasy back in the day) but considering 5mg of racemic amphetamine is enough for 12 hours of productivity I doubt i'd need more than 1mg of meth.

for productivity less is ALWAYS more. nobody is more productive when they are euphoric.

like 5 ug is godly

weed is proven to lower your IQ and cause a cognitive decline (google the studies)... all the 'benefits' you experience are based on delusion caused by smoking it. All the negative effects slowly creep in so you barely would even notice it how your life and your personality changes. Sluggishness and the feeling of being unconcerned contribute to this aswell.

modafinil is a fucking scam, doesn't make you focus it just makes you wake up, which is useful if you want to feel brand new after 2 hours of sleep but its not really for focus.

Piracetam is nice. I've been dosing 1600mg twice a day in conjunction with CDP-choline and bacopa. Thinking about increasing the piracetam dosage though as most people reccomend 4800mg daily

it is 100% guaranteed to be a mystery research stimulant sprayed onto pointless herbs. tread carefully.

it's a narcolepsy drug

whats the risk in adderall? been taking that shit for years only sides are dry mouth and loss of appetite.

i have like 8 months worth stocked up was gonna sell for monero but fuck dealing with marketplace bullshit

yea i dont really know why people hai lit as a focus drug.
also, check'd

Also been wanting to try noopept anyone got any experience with it?

all of the negative effects you report are findings about adolescents smoking weed everyday before the brain is developed. and Im doing better in college smoking than I did in high school sober kek

Are there any decent legal stims or nootropics for Australians

I have an erratic sleep pattern and modafinil makes me feel like I had a really good refreshing night's sleep even if I had 2 hours of rolling around my bed. I can't focus without sleep, on moda I can. It may not directly increase your focus but indirectly it does.

Googled it, contains rhodiola rosea and yohimbe, it should kickstart your day nicely. Rest ingredients are placebos/low effect shits.

Yeah I've tried it, I found it really short acting, good if you're doing pomodoros or something like that but longer I'd say stick with this

1000ug every weekend make u think good...

was a stoner for a long time. listen to this man. its not that smoking weed is bad, persay. but getting rewarded for doing nothing is ALWAYS bad for you. Plus weed lasts for 24-48 hours, but the part you want only lasts like 1-6 hours. That's the real problem. you stop noticing that the afteraffects are dragging you down. at that point you just stay down, unless you do other drugs to bring you up (don't do this).

Addiction if you take it at recreational doses.

I just roll with caffeine and nicotine.

Lots of it.

this you got gains due to hysteria not brights.

>in asia
>stop cigarettes because lung cancer
>nicotine vape liquid is banned
>just shoot me

male brain develops to 25 you hedo-dumbass.

>in Japan
>smoke a pack a day because LMAO480YEN a pack

Dexamphetamine is amazing

bleberries tumeric ginseng running advanced math now go read a book.

I've got Ritalin is this better?

I do love me some acid megadosing, but who the fuck has time to keep doing that?

taking 5ug every three days makes you feel the afterglow ALL THE TIME. You never get fucked up, and that same 1 mg will last you two fucking years.

I'M UNBANNED!!! FUCK YOU JEW MOD FAGGOTS

You would probably have made a lot more money if you didn't waste it all on drugs like a fucking nigger. Keep frying your brain and using your pitiful gains on weed faggot.

ritalin is up there, but dexies are fucking godly

d-amp is literally the stim that all other stims are judged by. holy fucking grail.

How does it compare to good ol' adderall? (I know adderall is dex+amph)

It is god tier, also why it's one of the most tightly regulated script drugs around

Fuck it all. After I took bupropion for 3 days I had a sort of panic attack a month ago and feel really retarded since then. Did an MRI scan, it’s okay though. Really considering suicide.

just use nootropics city or nootropics depot (i forget which one i used ). customs doesnt stop them, or didnt for me anyway. try to avoid using a russian pharmacy site because its hard to tell whats legit.

ive tried noopept. effects were hard to notice since i was sort of coming off heavy alcohol use when i tried it. hard to tell. i found the effects of all of these too subtle to feel much.

Man I guess I'm the only one that keeps it simple here with caffeine and l-theanine, and if I have some acid microdose ~10ug

Me too bro I'm the same I'm just fucking with you, micro is where its at, then megadose if you ever need to sort something out

how do u sell over the internet?

DNMs. Don't go down that road for 8 months worth of scripts, you need insane OPSEC to set up and maintain a vendor acc.

Just micro dose lsd

Some people do seem to operate well on it over time, others not so much. Friend is programmer, hes been daily for 10yrs.... hes loaded. But ehen he doesnt have any....its panic attacks and delusions, hospital admissions.

Every substance reacts differently with people.

>What are you stuffing up your whatever on a daily basis Veeky Forums?

Is tramadol like Vicodin what's the equivalent dose

Lucy info:
-If you have liquid, and you want to take half a drop, mix the drop in a shot of vodka, and drink half the shot of vodka.
-if you want to rip someone off...(or make liquid) soak a sheet of acid, in a bowl, in a very very very small amount of vodka (grey goose only) for a few hours, then carefully remove the paper. take the vodka (careful!) and move into a dropper bottle with a pipette. Then you can soak the paper with HALF the vodka that you have, and return the now "bunk" acid to your dealer for a refund, while keeping half for free! (don't actually do this, you will get your legs broken.) If you used to much vodka, just evaporate some.
-you can print business cards on blotter paper and then transfer the liquid on the cards. Laminate, stick in your wallet, and then walk freely over any border in the world.
-acid will not deteriorate rapidly under heat or direct sun. they will affect it, but just not as quick as you might think.
-you won't go crazy if you do a thumbprint...or at least, you wont STAY crazy.

never had adderall (ausfag)

all I know is I completed a 70km bike/run/kayak adventure challenge race once without training after having two dexies and my base level of fitness is aids

Did you check ur heart rate?

My doctor has given me dextroamphetamine after concerta ruined my mood. It kind of works but I can only take one or two a week without getting mood swings and depression

idk we don't have vicodin here in france

Jesus
Doesn't this shirt give you seizures if you take it all the time

Adderall is cool

everyone keep sayin this but i never experienced one,but i'm not 100% sure what does a seizure mean in english

Is modafinil really without risks tho?

You guys don't have hydrocodone? What about oxycodone and heroin

I just saw a study that adderall causes parkinsons am I screwed? I've been on it since 12.

Ordered some modvigil. Need something for school a couple times a week. Not enough time in the day. We’ll see how it goes. If it ever arrives...

NOTHING IS REAL THIS IS ALL A DRAM

There's a study everyday saying something else I wouldn't worry unless doctors stop prescribing it

Like, shake around on the ground uncontrollably kek
You would know if you had one

I just vape wax a lot. Super cheap and way better than beers after work

dex is d-amp, adderall is d-amp + l-amp. l-amp is mostly agitation/side-effects

Nice with a wax pen? Or are ya dabbing.

Don't do drugs guys

:D

I didn't really feel it going crazy, just the usual. I did notice i was tingling a fair bit by the end of it like i was running on cloud nothing left inside me haha

I'm used to it though anyways i've had many a comedowns where i thought my heart would explode out of my chest (only with illicits though)

Thanks..Just bought a 100k

ok so nah i never experienced one, at worst i have dry mouth, headhaches, difficulties to breath and painful eyes (when i keep them open).

redpill me on shroom microdosing please user

shroom heroic dosing is all you need

If you can grow your own, and smoke insane amounts, tolerance slides even further and you are very normal when high. but you get some real withdrawals if you stop, and you don't ever really get that high when you smoke. only for a few minutes.

problem is that's either really expensive (you buy it all) or pretty expensive and really dangerous (if you grow it).

in the latter condition is expensive not only because of growing costs, but also because you could be selling some of that. this is Veeky Forums after all.
you guys have plants that make amphetamine naturally. some specie of acacia.

>phenibut
Fast tolerance
>racetams
Near useless

where can i get modafinil in the us?

is it illegal?

Take steroids become chad and fuck this shit

>Modafinil
>Adderall
Nu-male faggot
>Cocain
>Meth
ok time to go back to San Francisco and take your AIDS riddled boyfriend with you and get the fuck out of Colorado.

been micro for past 3 months every other day no weekends. my problem solving has improved dramatically

How? Will it make me a robot or a drama queen?

Drama queen

Never did any drugs but i wanna try DMT

>ctrl f: peptide
>2 results
>noopept
>noopept
on a serious note none of these drugs help if you're asymptomatic. There's no magic pill, they all treat specific issues.
Even if you do have issues, self medication is difficult and you should have a doctor back you up.

My whole life since 12 I was on concerta. I had constant headaches and side effects but thought that was just normal life because I was so young.

2 years off and I feel so much better, but can't fucking focus.

Fentanyl addict here. Keeps me cool, calm and collected and terribly, horribly, sickeningly addicted and full of self-hatred. At least I can afford it, bought $4k worth of BTC in 2012 and still have ~30% of that after selling off at various peaks throughout the last 6 years.

sweet, what quantity should i take ?

What's your daily dosage schedule?

i find it as effective as ritalin without any f the side effects

but i'm chronically fatigued so if you're not, maybe the benefits won't be as noticeable

Modafinil is a weird drug that has very strange weird and widely varying effects. i don't like it personally

adderall is amazing and essential

Ritalin is less speedy and much more euphoric In my experience.

All the nootropics I've tried have been useless. I drink a lot of coffee but it's just because of dependance. Same with vaping