COSS

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

You guys are getting desperate. You shills bought at $2+ didn't you lol?

buy much good coss please sirs

Just bought around $0.50 actually. Was trying to discern what would be a safe yet rewarding investment for the next 4-6 weeks as the market comes out of hibernation and I chose COSS.

You tell me another exchange with this much hype behind it while still being in BETA with an awesome exchange coin.

I'll wait.

>You tell me another exchange with this much hype behind it while still being in BETA with an awesome exchange coin
Oh user.......

No you don't, what the fuck are you talking about?

You don't miss any of the shots you don't take, because you don't take those shots.

What is this retarded quote spewing bullshit you don't miss anything and you don't end up looking like a fucking retard and wasting a ball and shitposting on an anonymous forum to try and convince yourself that throwing away your ball at a shitty opportunity was actually a good idea.

fuck

>when the shitcoin is such a good buy that the faggots who bought it are desperately shilling it

We all have our preferences for investments. I can see this one going double digits fast. I'm not trying to shill you it. Trying to start a dialogue with others with similar interests.

Put your money wherever you like. Doesn't affect me as my placement doesn't affect you.

>XRB was shilled up to the day it hit the ATH of $37...

Now is not the time to start the COSS shilling
a) I'm still accumulating
b) let these kids FOMO when the price starts mooning

You can lead a camel to water, but you can't make it drink.

>I can see this one going double digits fast
You're either new or actually did buy it high and are LARPing you bought it at $0.50. If not you really didn't do enough research on this coin.

t. shot misser

I put 5k into COSS. That was back when it was 0.08 cents. That's my longterm moonshot that I will never touch, because I have never not been in profit. COSS could crash to .10 and I wouldn't worry. I'll sell when it goes to 0.05. But if they actually pull it off, then I'll be retired by this time next year.

Maximum levels of comfy.

Third thread in 2 hours, come the fuck on.

All my money is now gone?!?!

Why the hell would I lie about buying it now at $0.50 or at the ATH?

Oh fuck, better post about BTC "crashing" and promote panic selling instead!

>entire /biz section of January

Sorry sir, will fix.

Much buy very good links.

They really remind me of UFR shills. I hope we remain in a prolonged bear market so COSS is forced to liquidate all their ETH and eventually close due to not having enough money to cover running expenses, leaving bagholders with nothing.

Maybe make /biz aware of this one too.

Have you perhaps heard of turtle coin good sirs?

>tfw your customers have to code your website
it didn't even work on mac back then, didn't bother

What makes you think it's going double digits? Is it because it's been in beta for almost a year? Or maybe the fact that the exchange sucks ass adn is slow as fuck? Or maybe the fact that there is no volume and there are literally 100 other better exchanges above it.

You delusional retards have this wild fantasy that COSS is going to get as big as Binance or Kucoin and you will magically retire off dividends.....the odds of that happening are very very slim.

Screen capped.

>quite the intense FUD...hidden agenda maybe
>Glad I chose COSS