>Stoch turning over
>Multiple bounces off of descending trend line

Prepare your angus. T-minus 1 hour.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/no-strong-case-to-ban-crypto-trading-singapore-says/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good luck with that short on leverage silly faggot
>20 trillion by 2020 so prep your anus

>He sees no difference between 2 weeks and 2 years.

i have the same feeling user
charts not looking good

Sold for profit, back to testing $6k by tomorrow morning is my bet

The never listen user. They never try to better themselves and learn how not to repeat their mistakes. They only play with their wojacks and cry about their lost internet money.

they don't realise you can make serious profit on the way down too

I try to learn from my mistakes but when I apply the lessons the opposite usually happens.

Like I see the same thing as you guys so I'm not buying. But what will probably happen is we break trend despite the stoch RSI.

already adjusted my strategy, day-trading master race. tether out every night. only hold when market is at the bottom

RSI 1D indicates oversold, buy volume has never been this high since september. How low can this go? I could see it hit around 6k again but I think we're consolidating and heading back for 9k~

thats a smart approach. honestly it's too early to say if we're in the clear, but there is evidence to suggest we're still in a bear channel

Well short term beca of the 4hr RSI I was thinking 6600-6800 then a proper reversal from there. If it goes well every single stoch would be bottomed out

is it safe to say we'll see a double bottom?

Rejected once again. Another lower high. Another bear pennant forming.

It comes, it comes, the bear comes once more...

So it's time to sell everything into tether and wait for btc to reach 6k again

ffs..

ITT: people who didn't buy the dip so they're going to try to FUD

Nocoiner here.
Can someone explain why everything was a bloodbath yesterday, but today we have green fiesta? It seems fishy

I mean it could rebound back to $15k in theory, anything’s possible really, but at this point all the signals are pointing to another approach towards the $6k region, so imo the best play right now would be to assume it’s heading towards another dump

The entire crypto market is manipulated by the people who got in earliest. They are coordinating a dump to 1k.

because it was such a bloodbath, so much was cheap. easy to go up 20% when we've gone down 80% the last month

The news from America wasn't as bad as anticipated

lol enjoy your huge capital gains tax, you retard

T-minus 30 minutes until projected Wojack Cascade.

the only people holding right now are the normies who bought at ath... it's going down to at least 1-2k.. it will only go back up after tether and china fud is gone

Meaning people who bought in before media hype or?
This makes sense. But wont everything turn red again by tomorrow then, if everyone is trying to make a short profit right now by buying Low to sell low?

So you’re thinking the market is recovering now?

it's too early to tell if the market is recovering. need to close out some good days

Okay. Thanks for answering

He got all his gains by "purchasing" [unknown amount] of Monero.

Do you think bears like being bears? We'd all prefer to be in a bull market where everything is 10xing. It's safer to wait and miss out on some gains rather than risk getting bull trapped. The weekly 100 MA is at 3k, about where "return to mean" is.

>Do you think bears like being bears?
My net worth was 6x where it currently sits at the peak of the bull market. I want nothing but bulls. But we must embrace the bear when he awakens, and position ourselves for the next bull.

But leaping too early hoping for a bull to pass by will get you eaten.

YAS PLS I'll BE ABLE TO BUY OVER 100

This bubble was HUGE

If we don't drop below 200 billion, I will be shocked

Early adopters can't influence the US and Chinese governments into giving good/bad news lmao

Aaand we broke high. Interesting.
Your stay of execution is temporary. Make your time hahaha.

Not only was it not as bad as anticipated, it was bullish af.

It’s been over an hour. It’s stabilized.

a WHOLE HOUR?!?

Since OP’s post
>Prepare your angus. T-minus 1 hour.

Assuming whales created this crash to collect cheap btc, is the amount that was bought the last few days higher than what they used to make it crash?

Yes OP another excellent prediction using the wonderful TA.

Hope you guys didnt sell because of this

I believe there's an exchange which allows you to see open short/long positions. Someone might have placed a large short position with high leverage so a whale might have pumped the price to force liquidation.

>news.bitcoin.com/no-strong-case-to-ban-crypto-trading-singapore-says/
>SINGAPORE
Korea is only mentioned near the bottom of the article and nothing has changed regarding it.
Singapore has always been pro-crypto, they have no capital gains tax so it's a common destination for people looking to avoid taxes.

damn now i want to fuck a cat

Might be right. I think I was pretty close, only being off by about 10 minutes. Now volume has dipped back to utter shit. I'm not convinced this is a true rally. Also I'm running out of good cat pics. Time for bed.

Any more pictures of cats with funny faces?

You think this is funny?
Do you think this is somekind of game?

noice shoop

Why are cats so funny?

I have a folder full of cat reaction pics

Daily 300 MA is at 6k, I think that’s long term support