Sup guys

Sup guys.
Neet here. While you are working your ass off 24/7 at wagecuck jobs I made over 4 million dollars in crypto since 2011. But my lifestyle didn't change. I am still playing video games all the time and living with my parents. They don't know about my cashstack and are still asking me to get a job on a regular basis can you believe this?

All I use my money for are sex dolls that I hide in my room. And games on steam

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Living the dream

I do the same thing but I have 250k

I dont have sex dolls tho sometimes I bang girls off tinder

8/10 larp. Could truly be true.

what if I told you that your parents already found your sex dolls

I’ll buy a house to keep all my cool stuff in and maybe fuck a hooker here or there, but I’ll always sleep in my room at my parents’. Comfy as fuck. And when they piss me off or annoy me I’ll just go to my own house. But then my mom will tell me she’s sorry and make some tendies for me. So then I’ll stop playing vidya, hop in my Range Rover, and drive over to my parents’ house. Goddamn I can’t wait until I make it.

He would have bragged about his money by now if it were true.

Crypto tips please

This is kind of hilarious imagining an actual millionaire acting like this, does sound comfy af tho

>I made over 4 million dollars in crypto since 2011

If you got in that early, you should've made much more than that.

What games do you play?

Shut the fuck up dumbass

you should buy land then.
start living healthy so you can actually enjoy that money.

I have a job I love, I have a gf and my parents are proud of me.

Get in early :^)

If you got in that early, you would have sold when it doubled and you'd have nothing right now

This is my life too

Help me

help yourself rich cuck. Go give ur stacks to a findom whore faggot.

can you post a pic of your sexdolls

I'm kind of like this I'm at my parents house right now in the living room chilling drinking coffee
I have my own house I only stay at 3 days a week but being home is way more comfy
havn't made any big purchases besides the house and have low 7 figures from crypto
I don't have many friends only 2 that I see maybe 1 time a month and never go out

that's my life as well
my apartment is literally just a place to be with my girlfriend when she's in the country
living alone has its perks but being alone all the time or dealing with normies is soul-crushing. much better to get little daily social interaction with your loved ones and have your space when you need it

give back
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Can you please tell us how the fuck you can bring yourself to that level of pathetic, a sex doll

post a time stamped pic of your sex doll you degengerate.

Nice LARP

yeah exactly my parents said I should get a dog or something but I hate responsibilities and I'm fine with going back and forth because they're only like 3 miles away from each other

Prove it with some BTC, nerd.

1LaZT3ZQ7LsnMXASpsZTiS3CPKk3ne4CTX

Are you me? I do have a paid off house tho

and being home is so chill
my brother almost died last year and it's awesome hanging out with everyone for an hour every other day
We got my dad a gaming computer that we mine shitcoins on sometimes, I bought a stupid drone, I'm not cool or living it up but life is easy and chill now