Missed out on ETH. What’s the next 100x moon mission?

Missed out on ETH. What’s the next 100x moon mission?

Other urls found in this thread:

idni.org/agoras
steemit.com/tau-chain/@flis/the-vision-of-tau-chain-a-blockchain-based-self-amending-program-designed-to-scale-human-collaboration-and-knowledge-building
qz.com/775159/theres-a-500-billion-remittance-market-and-bitcoin-startups-want-in-on-it/
youtu.be/fhmoMOZIGXU?t=95
diamondhands.club
connectx.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

VeChain
Only people who FUD this are literally just trolls trying to accumulate. It’s so damn obvious this is the next eth

NANO

why

Vechain is shilled by people who are actually holding WTC

unironically this

Ding ding ding. Get a 1k stack of these fuckers and you’ll be /comfy/ this time next year

why

PFR

>No fees
>No wait
>No worries

Got it m9?

Walton is Pepsi to vechains coca cola

Do not trust that scam. ICX is the only one to trust

shill me on it more

Decentralization is a meme beyond a currency. Whichever crypto can actually scale has the potential to replace all fiat, and you can expect a market cap of trillions.

AGRS / Tau Chain
idni.org/agoras

steemit.com/tau-chain/@flis/the-vision-of-tau-chain-a-blockchain-based-self-amending-program-designed-to-scale-human-collaboration-and-knowledge-building

LINK

Walton is a less shitty version of VeChain

Block lattice sounds like lettuce and healthfags love it

Lux for sure. Is a hybrid PoW and PoS, has smart contracts etc, can do
Everything ETH can do better and is literal cryptopia gold

WAN will 100x this year and 1000x by 2020
no question about it

Why

Vechain. It's actually a redeveloped > version of ETH. I shouldn't tell you because I'm still accumulating and you probably won't do your due diligence beyond the wrong dated YouTube vid. You will be very rich and grateful in a year if you do.

It's perfect for small businesses/merchants because they save on debit/credit card tx fees

It's perfect for pajeets and other immigrants in the US because they love to send money back home. Remittances are costly, have to go through a centralized service like western union, and take forever currently.

It has a dev team that has an active git hub, regular community updates and interaction, and the lead is a pretty well-natured and humble dude

The community is in love with it and borderline crazy over it. Iron hands that will hold it...and lots of developers working on projects for it

It's tech is so new that all the centralized exchanges are forced to adapt because they can't apply their current methods when adding it. Despite the FUD about this here, its a GOOD thing when exchange issues are the biggest concern for something that is meant to exist and be used as wallet-to-wallet anyway

The founders only own 5% of it. and it's already been completely distributed. Limited supply, no centralized miner control, no costly methods to produce it

Running a node has a real incentive for merchants and is easy enough for people to do from their own homes (desktop wallet acts as node if you want)

The security concerns you'll read as FUD are basically unwarranted, network has yet to be attacked and I can give a really detailed explanation as to why man in the middle attacks wont work if you want

That's all I got off the top of my head, in b4 the FUDsters

please tell me why anyone wants NANO other than "its fast" that means shit in business or adoption unless you have insiders pushing the network / forcing it

PayFair

Vechain is the obvious one. Ripple has a pretty high chance too.

You can also make decent gains swing trading BTC, but the highest I'd say it'll go again is around 15k.

Walton would be pretty interesting project if they didn't embellish and make fraudulent claims about everything they do. It's sad, just be honest, and patient, and it might work out. Desperation.

The tech (private crosschain smart contracts plus multi-tiered PoS node system aimed at rebuilding the financial industry), the team (seriously, check them out, it's insane), the existing partnerships and those still to be announced plus the incoming flood of capital into the space as a whole.

Marketing is everything when no one understands the technology kek

qz.com/775159/theres-a-500-billion-remittance-market-and-bitcoin-startups-want-in-on-it/

People sending money globally want fast and free. People pay out the ass and often have to wait days when sending money globally. Imagine not needing a centralized service and having your funds appear in your families wallet within minutes halfway across the world.

b0x.network

YCombinator, buzz words, very aggressive, etc.

I don't own any. The big moon mission is gone, people filled a lot of captchas for it. What I've noticed is that during this crash some people have tried to make sure everyone understood it was doing poorly. And it's been hit really hard. But in general, soft FUD here is worth looking into, it shouldn't be enough of a reason to buy.

Isn't VeChain just trash? I had a look at them talking about the norse god Thor or some shit. Even the name is fucking weird. Plus it's going down and hasn't been around long, no guarantee of long term.

yeah man lol also wtf is apple that's just a fruit

Not related to the post:

Fuck you, biz.

Related to post:
I've made more money trading than I have holding. It takes a while to get good, but it's worth it.

What’s your strategy

Man, I know it's some bull shit for me to drop a comment like that and not have time to really get into it, but I'm about to pass out. Here's a really quick answer... Get good a trend charting, and track volume.

>Jim Breyer invested in Facebook’s IPO with 11% of the company back when there were only ten employees there, Ethereum before it was $10, and VeChain before it was $5. His wife is a director at the Bank of China, her sister is the Secretary of Transportation
>PriceWaterhouseCoopers and DNV-GL have partnerships with VeChain, and are planning on using their blockchain to perform several operations. Guggenheim Partners is rumored to be in talks. They’ve got partnerships with companies in agriculture, automobiles, luxury goods etc. They're providing BAAS to a wide range of clients, becoming the face of blockchain having actual practical applications in the real world beyond just being Monopoly money.
>After rebranding, VeChain Thor will run 10,000 transactions/sec compared to Ethereum’s 15. This will make their platform especially sought after for businesses.
>China is imposing regulations on the crypto trade, but they’re friendly with VeChain. They’re using VEN to support their own monopolized tobacco industry, and they’re building an entire city from the ground up, a “smart-town” that will practically run on VeChain, involving the blockchain in its design, agriculture, retail etc. Look up Gui’an New Area.
It’s gonna be fucking huge

I'm banking on the newest supply chain coins. In particular TRAC and ARY - I'm stacking up 10k now.

>Both use or are implementing the GS1 standard (common barcodes)
>Low circulating supply
>ARY is American and in the same blockchain alliance as FEDEX and UPS

Other nods are CXO and EVE

One more thing... It's some Riddler shit:

I would love to be able to help the good people on biz, but if everyone knew exactly how I was able to predict the market, the market would not be predictable.

Keep that in mind if you decide to start learning how to chart, and when you really understand what I mean, you'll know you're starting to get better.

ChainLink

> just mentioned on CNN youtu.be/fhmoMOZIGXU?t=95
> XRB

Here’s one from left field for you.
ConnectX

do you trade in a bunch of markets or just stick to the big ones?

Html and hpb

BitBean

Decentralisation is absolutely necessary to break with economies of scale, it's the only way your mom and pop shop is going to be able to compete with Walmart in the future.

unironically relex (rlx)

XRB and OMG are the best candidates for 100x. WTC might 10x.

Cardano. literally ether 2.0. so fucking cheap now - pick that shit up.

TELCOIN

> he doesn't understand market cap

do you chart elliot waves?

>Ripple

u fawkin w0t m8

TRTL

eth again

>doesn't know that crypto market cap is headed over 5 trillion next year and that cardano is takiing most of it.
stay poor

>doesnt know they use dPoS because true PoS is too hard for them

ETH wins again

Not even fucking with you, REQ.

JNT. You're welcome

REQ is great. Why?
+ Solid fucking team backed by Y Combinator, harder to get into than Harvard.
+ At least 14 projects being worked on, there'll be a metric fuckton of development.
+ Shopify and WooCommerce integration is coming, you’ll be seeing Request buttons everywhere.
+ Coins will be burnt, value goes up. People will FOMO into REQ when they see the supply going down.
+ Real world usage. There'll be people in your office who haven't touched bitcoin/ethereum who will be using Request.
+ People who want crypto to succeed will invest in REQ. It's one of the few coins that benefits the whole crypto ecosystem.
+ More Y Combinator partnerships are possible, they love networking.
+ Huge amount of followers on reddit. Constantly mentioned on the daily altcoin posts.
+ Plenty of use cases. Possible for ICOs to cam girls to use Request in the future.
+ Tons of people hate paypal and will switch to a better alternative.
+ Online stores stopped bitcoin support? Request will be ready when they want to get back into crypto.

Oh, and OMG

AXP
I'm not even kidding.

I'm surprised no one's mentioned OMG until now. o_O

This is actually the correct answer

been sitting in b0x network telegram and i am going to bet half my stack on it

it's going to replace LINK as the most favorite Veeky Forums coin of all time, mark my words

t. b0xmarine

ICX

LINK....

NANO, ICX, ARK.

ITC & DTA obviously

my private telegram group (1+ ETH a month) tipped it. they have a great track record -called to buy BCH just 24 hours before coinbase listing...

just throw some money on both using Huobi, at least one will 100x by EoY so what do you have to loose?

ven,omg,nano,req

QASH

>doesn't realize that dPoS is provably superior to PoS

Have fun grandpa, hope you didn't invest your entire retirement

do you know the circulating supply and the price on what exchanges

>doesnt know what provably means
y i k e s

Get in on ETH now nigger. We are about to moon again

as much as i like nano i cant see this happening.
all these other coins that moon always do because of news and partnerships but nano wont have any because its just some dude making a coin.
unless amazon announced they accept nano i cant see this coin taking off
please prove me wrong i bought at 37$ kek

>just some dude making a coin

>went from 10 cents to $40

Imagine when they start their PR campaign. They've already announced they're working on it. It's been like two months since it blew up, and the devs focused on software improvements and wallets instead of shilling the shit out of it. That alone should inspire you

diamondhands.club
Literally everyone will ignore this until it's too late.

Predictions for XLM EOY? Is it worth investing?

Unironically, ARK.
One of the most important things regarding crypto 2018 besides REGULATION will be INTEROPERABILITY. Ark will master both easily.
Thank me later

In all seriousness LINK

Achain

zilliqa

Still pre ico.

But looks very promising.

>will master regulation

kek

Oops replied to the wrong post.

It’s still pre ico, not on exchanges yet.
Basically a satellite network based crypto.
Transfer anywhere in the world. 32 GB/s data transfer speeds.
The company has been around since like 2014 just waiting to make their move.

connectx.com

CarVertical

ETH is the next 100x moon mission
Bitcoin won't hit 100k, but Ethereum will
Screencap this and cry in 2022 when you remember you ignored it

it will be some chink coin like cpc, that looks like shit, then rebrands and boom goes the dynamite (see antshares/neo)

eth won't figure out scaling (sharting plasma by 2020?)
there will be a civil war over PoS PoW
ICOs will never deliver
dapps will never be bug free

BAR
1 million transactions a second
Decentralized
The literal future of blockchain
Patents in the work as we speak

Bitbean

Actually true

Every sender is part of their own node
Just kind of like how p2p file sharing works, where every user is sort of like a host

I'm not sure about it mooning, but I like the utitility
Its the way a currency should be designed

>eth won't figure out scaling (sharting plasma by 2020?)
wishful thinking m80? the researchers and developers are saying it's coming "sooner than you think"

>there will be a civil war over PoS PoW
no, everyone wants PoS - this isn't BTC

>ICOs will never deliver
>dapps will never be bug free
saying roughly the same thing twice because your list felt a bit short? reading you like a book, mindlet

anyway, the only reason you're able to spew your bullshit in a browser on Veeky Forums is because someone made a platform to do it on - bugs or not

>brainlet doesn't understand that delegated POS that cardano is implementing is light years ahead of ETH's POS intentions... and Cardano's dPOS will be mote secure.
awwwww, shucks

No shit because it's retarded

it scales beyond what BTC or BCH is capable of

it's at the cost of immutability, but there are no fees and transactions are instant