What was Veeky Forums like before the board was infested by cryptofaggots

What was Veeky Forums like before the board was infested by cryptofaggots

Ad clicking, pajeet scams, get rich quick on internet scams, how to do crime X, doge/btc threads (yes crypto was here always), and few stock threads.

Less wealthy

Veeky Forums didn't exist before crypto.
But to answer your question, dropshipping and college degrees.

The board was literally created to get them off of /g/. It's the same as it's always been, I'd assume.

Dropshipping, Flipping, Resume threads, occasional SEO stuff. Mellow board. I miss it.

Dropshipping, scamming affiliate marketing, degree threads where high school dropouts gave advice to even dumber fucks. So unless you lived in a communist or subcontinental shithole or were literally retarded there was nothing of value here.

hurrdurr kneepads

>What was Veeky Forums like before the board was infested by cryptofaggots
it was a deadboard, even more dead than /int/

.....It was made for coiners retard.

>how do i get rich
>kneepads
>repeat

>he doesn't know Veeky Forums only exists because of dogecoin spam

It's a crypto containment board for fa/g/gots

i jumped into crypto this year RIP my money
why weren't you faggots talking about this a few years ago when i was here?

How many boards on this site are actually meant for containment?

good times

No the board was literally

EBAY THREAD
DROPSHIPPING 101
POST YOUR RESUME
NAME BIZ RELATED MOVIES

t. Been here since the very beginning of biz

It was mostly anons demanding how to become a millionaire before their rent was due in 2 days and they have $50 seed capital to work with.

That answer was kneepads.
Always kneepads, and sucking 1 million dicks for $1 per dick

damn...

A boring and slow board, i remember entering here 3 years ago and waiting days for people to answer, we would all had been rich by now if we had a better community back then.

all of them

Good

/dsg/
and
stacking

Nigga this is a containment site

Every board except for /a/

It was actually pretty slow but a lot more interesting. I remember this one thread about a guy who basically started a protection racket in his community by getting his friends to trash business's then swoop in as the town gangster who offers "protection" for a monthly fee. He did this to like 10 business's and basically made a a shitload every month from doing nothing. You will never see threads like that anymore from all these spastic neet meme coin faggots

No. It was shit in 2013 and people said it had gone to shit then. Veeky Forums and all of Veeky Forums has always been a shitshow with diamonds underneath.

What's drop shipping?

Wow

It's basically being a useless middleman between a customer and a product provider

>protection rackets
>interesting, good old days

You can't see however I'm holding up a pair of middle fingers for you to swivel on user.

Not that interesting believe me

I just came to ask what credit card is the best for a newbie. I'm back because the answers they game me were basically don't get one. Here I am now wanting a switch but not wanting to waste 400 for system and games. So what's the best credit card to start off with?

Kys pussy

Kneepads
Affiliate Marketing
College Degree Threads
Working Online/From Home
Frugal Living threads

Why did everyone forget about the stock threads? GXY

> EBAY
> PENNYSTOCKS
> MORE EBAY
> ROBINHOOD DAY TRADES

good times.

....I just realized this is actually the truth.

I often forget we are a weaboo site still.

This and this. Also, the board moved relatively slow.

This board was literally created for the sooe purpose of stopping the Doegcoin threads from constantly shitting up /g/

However, during the crypto bear market for a couple years it was only like 50% crypto and 50% other shit like affiliate marketing and Ebay, where as now it's back to 100%

I've also seen a couple of pilfering threads back then lol

How is int even remotely dead?

But apparently those people were making money, otherwise I wouldn’t see portafolios of more than 100K worth this days.

Its was about starting businesses and stacking silver. no idea what all these faggots are talking about.

Veeky Forums was about spreading wealth to your fellow anons. Most of the time everyone funneled money into my paypal.

[email protected]

Veeky Forums was created because crypto threads were shitting up /pol/ and /g/
its always been about crypto