Huge news for KIN

Huge news is coming for KIN very soon. Get in now and stop being a wagecuck.

I am a whale.

256 KIN. Will I make it?

Poorfag here with 100,000 KIN. I heard there wouldn't be news for another 3 months and was in it for the long-term.

Please elaborate.

11 KIN... I'm not gonna make it.. am I

I know a guy at work who has these bags.

Maybe. This will be an easy 10x increase from this new news

11cents worth? what do you think?

Doesn't matter how much KIN you have. This will be an easy 10x increase. This is by next week, you can screenshot this if you please.

I'm strapped in with 600k. Ready to fly to Lamboland

Are you under an NDA to not talk about what this "news" could be? Again, like I said, nothing is supposed to come of this coin for the next 3 months or so when it exits out of testing phase and released to the public.

Might pump soon but it's definitely in a J curve so it's gonna be long term.
Any predictions for EOY?

>I am a whale
Post your wallet ID showing how much KIN you have, and then send just 1 KIN to a random Veeky Forumsbro in this thread and post the tx

2 million KIN here... I only have KIN because once a day someone forgets a zero when buying on etherdelta, and Blockfolio tells me I'm a billionaire for 5 minutes... feels good man.

200k rn

How much is a whale? Like over 100 million? A billion? I've held 15 mil since ico.

No need to prove anything. Large insider news is abuzz and I'm not the only one saying this.

Take this for what you will, cry later

Then why isn't it pumping at all lol

>I'm not the only one saying this

Pretty sure you are, unless you mean you're not the only one in the circle saying this. This is the first I'm heard all day on Veeky Forums about KIN. In fact, it has been WEEKS since I've heard about KIN.

This. Otherwise OP is a lying faggot

Not in Veeky Forums. I'm giving you all a headsup. Take it for what you will, cry later

7 million since ico here. Holding until it makes me rich or crashes into the ocean. I don't care at this point

well mate I suggest to update your feed

Price still shit and volume is low. No reason to think it will do anything. Why aren't insiders buying more? Cute larp

can you give us a hint?
MZ?

News is probably the xlm switch and a cool wallet.

This is propably the comfiest coin, if they can make it work the way they've got planned I'm buying a new house next year.

You are close, but incorrect

fuKIN shit coin

Please elaborate, ive been meaning to buy this coin for a while

> no need to prove anything
Yes. Yes there is. But you aren't capable of proving your claims and this is the 4th whale larp thread I have seen today claiming that x coin is suddenly going to moon based off of insider news with no explanation of why or how. And you know what? Others never offered proof either. So what you need to do is fuck off with your shitty pajeet coin, and hopefully die of dysentry in an alley somewhere.

I bought KIN because of all the KIK threads on /b/ - Someone will start charging for nudes

KIN will go to 10x - be a wagecuck if you so wish.

huge institutional investors are coming..

Psst.. The """news""" is the decided name of the Kin wallet. Op obviously just came here straight from reddit. Nice larp.

Say what you want. Don't say I never warned you

-TNC98 89 277 9981 Signing Off

Nice

Its doing that for me now

This is why I have kin too

Bump. Veeky Forums keeps overlooking the most promising coins while shitcoins get shilled.

>kin
>promising coin