OBVIOUS MANIPULATION EXIT BTC ASAP

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>BOTS BEING USED TO PUMP PRICE WHILE WHALES EXIT
>THIS SHIT IS GOING TO FLASH CRRASH

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Layering_(finance)
bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TAKE COVER BOYS THIS IS GONNA BE A BIG ONE!!!

SELL WHILE YOU CAN AND FIND SHELTER!!!!

what am I expected to see here

I was watching that on Binance, the trading volume is rising quite high with tons of short trades

Are we gonna test the 6K support again?
I figured we can not just moon out of nowhere without testing it at least twice

you wont see anything unless you're watching bitfinex rn.
Whales wash trading to keep price pumped while they dump their btc. Its been going on for about 20 mins now

IT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING FALLING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

bitfinex order books are always shady as fuck. Is there ever a time where the whole market is not manipulated? You only lose when you trade there

Even the tether binance charts look really shady. You don't see normal pumps looking like that.

its happening boys hope you got out in time

If we don't I would be surprised. Maybe even worried. That would mean it is being overbought and could tank nearly catastrophically with another 1200 point bleed out in Dow.

FUCK OFF WITH THE BAD FUD

I thought sell walls are a bullish signal because the price is being artificially suppressed.

Trump needs to rename the SEC to NASA because they're going to take us to the moon

the sell walls are actually selling tho. whales moving the sell walls down to sell what they can.

This

listen or youll be regretting not selling in 30 minuites

When someone places an order on the books there is software to take care of the rest. Especially when you buy or sell at market price. Stop being an alarmist faggot. It's possible there is manipulation, but this certainly isn't the reason.

Oh this is the guy who said the special announcement of the bitcoin private conference would be the release of the whitepaper. Don't listen to him.

go see for yourself

meh

when do you think it will dip?

someone miss the dip
made 300~ btc shorting to 6k and opened a25x long with 20 btc at 5900, the rich get richer lmfao

fuck off tripfag, all your calls are shit

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Its called a short squeeze biz, you may have heard of it.

I swear if this happens to us lol

really makes you think...

Is this going to affect eth? Or has it started to become more independent?

bloodbath imminent

You guys will look stupid very soon once the bots cant keep the price pumped.

>thread id
>tripcode
>anonymous
while I agree with you about him being a fag, I am not so sure that it matters anymore

were fucked AAAAAAÀAAAAÀAÀAAAÀÀ

how long until the 3 wall will get eaten? imo 1 hour

screenshotted, then you lose your credibility forever

Alright biz, hopefully the 1 eth I'm about to buy isnt going to be a mistake.

or ill get even more creadability once i prove idiots like you wrong

can someone explain it to a newfag?
are they going to pull the higher price sells away?
or what does he mean?

once 7.5k support is taken we'll have to evaluate our options there

it means smart money are unironically dumping their bags. guess who's buying (protip: check catalog on Veeky Forums)

I'm also a newfag but it seems he's saying that they are keeping the price artificially high to sell as much of their BTC at that bot-inflated price.

Fuck off with the buy/sell walls moron. Those get put up all the time and you are just trying to shake weak hands. Go fuck yourself

Its one of the most pathetic attempt at getting a reputation I've seen

The is the Ripple/Bank heist in action

LOL faggot OP. Please short it at 1000x leverage and screenshot.

Don't be a fucking cuck and do it.

he said in 30 minutes we are fuck
only 15 mins if nothing happens we will see

top keks

it's copypasta you noobies

I don't see anything out of the ordinary on binance sell book

Sell walls almost gone. What now?

Ofc not, it's just ugly ass Veeky Forums kids being autistic

nice call retard

Worst FUD ever, we're going to 9k today

idiots dont realize whales are dumping on their heads. this shit will crash dumb hard once the idiots realize

You gonna have to change trip now you clown

KEK. hey pajeet. I hope you lose your family getting liquidated.

turn off flux when you take screenshots unless you want to be known as 'sepia guy'

Can't wait till this attention whoring tripfag puts a 9mm in his mouth and pulls the trigger

i dont understand the logic here? is biz always this retarded.
You think all that btc went straight into ironhand forever holders. gosh you guys deserve the crash thats coming real soon

Worst FUD all week, see you at 10k faggot

this one too lmaooooooooo

Can you explain this stuff? I really dont see anything weird here.

Did someone sell the bottom?

when you expect it to crash you said 30mins
almost 30 mins ago and nothing happened so far

Please enlighten us "retards" with YOUR logic. Here, I'll even send you 0.1btc if it makes sense. I'll send proof of transaction.

hey OP how's that short going

Tripfaggots are cancer 100% of the time confirmed for the millionth fucking time

OH NO THIS DEFINITELY LOOK LIKE A DUMP WE ARE CRASHING I'M SO SCARED
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kill yourself, you braindead cunt.

OP how's your portfolio? How's your short OP? Are you OK OP? Please answer OP we're worried.

yea looks completely natural right. BAKA fucking idiots.

Guys, even if OP was wrong, keep an eye out for stuff like this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Layering_(finance)

> a trader makes and then cancels orders that they never intend to have executed in hopes of influencing the stock price. For instance, to buy stock at a lower price, the trader initially places orders to sell at or above the market ask price. This may cause the market's best ask price to fall as other market participants lower their asking prices because they perceive selling pressure as they see the sell orders being entered on the order book

i smell a desperate gambler with an obvious open (probably underwater) short
smells like cigarette butts and sadness.

He has shorted and about to be liquidated, so he's trying to dump his bags

This.

OP is a flaming faggot who fucked up yesterday and wants to get back in. Sorry no more place for weak handed faggots on this gaintrain.

1m

>th-the crash is coming real soon guys
>any minute now

This must've been OP's final hail mary before he got liquidated. RIP OP. I'll take a screenshot and we'll reminisce on your stupidity when we hit 200k.

newfag here, how do I filter all posts made by tripfags?

Is this your 1st week in crypto? ALL OF US are aware of this. Remember however, that crypto is filled with more individuals than any market ever.

this board fucking sucks and you're all stupid fucks. the bait isn't even funny anymore.

walked straight into the whale sell of at 7900 good job idiots

nigger thats been around since forever anyone here can tell u when its fake and when its not op just got liquidated n is trying to fud he should long instead of short the moemnt the reversal happened also trips decide the color of my mclaren will post timestamp when i get it

you said flash crash in about 30 minutes
its 40 minutes ago and the price is rising

When will you learn?

bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

lol you're stupid as fuck OP. top 100 richest are accumulating. nothings been moved out any non-exchange top wallet in the past 24 hours. fucking FUD piece of shit.

If it can't break 7900 this time then I am getting more and more confident that it is going to test the other end of our perceived floor in the next 24 hours. We have no footing right now.

Omg. I can almost taste your bitter tears of selling at 5800. Delicious. It's ok pajeet, you can still buy-in with your measly $58.

There's nothing wrong with exposing newfags to this. Crypto won't have the regulations to prevent this stuff from continuing, and so it's important that people are somewhat aware of what can go on.

whales dumping more then expected. they are playing the stealth game and slow dumping at the 8k bull run support. shit will dump hella hard soon

>a-a-any second now

OH NO WE ARE CRASHING TO $8000 ON LOW VOLUME
SELL EVERYTHING WE ARE GOING TO CRASH TO $10,000 IN A FEW HOURS

What do you mean? It broke 7900 10 minutes ago

lmfao oh now its 8k huh, shut the fuck up pajeet.

>he sold the bottom
buy in now or miss the crypto ride you subhuman nigger

I agree that OP is stupid as fuck, but your "insight" of top-wallets not moving in the past 24 hours is fucking bullshit. Don't spread fake news faggot.

oh wow you haven't left yet. are you still enjoying all the attention you got?

dude it simple, if you really believe what you say, show prof of short orders, tho you've probably been liquidated anyway

Not on coinbase, which is what I usually refer to.

what the fuck are you talking about, look at the wallets you fucking moron. no one has transferred out any BTC that's a non exchange in top 100 in the past 24 hours. read you fucking brainlet.

This happens in FX and even stocks ALL THE TIME faggot. Learn your fucking place before sounding like a brainlet.