Alright Veeky Forums listen up. ACTN coin will be listed on exchanges after 1st March...

Alright Veeky Forums listen up. ACTN coin will be listed on exchanges after 1st March. They're giving out 2000 ACTN tokens for each registered account. We can essentialy grind them untill we accumulate what we think is enough and dump them as soon as they have any real BTC value. They are still developing their shit and they just moved their point acquiring system to a standalone platform, that is, their affiliate program. If you created on account on actioncoin.io before, your accounts will be merged after 1st March and your points will be summed up from both sites.
affiliates.actioncoin[___]io/18130-1-3-1.html
replace the [___] with a dot
They have a solid, good looking whitepaper and a non-pajeet team. Keep in mind that they're actively updating the site every few days, adding new features. Even if it's a shitscam, we can get some sweet free BTC out of this when it pumps in 3 weeks. New coins cannot be mined, but you'll be able to transfer them out of their account to your hardware/exhange wallet soon after 1st March event.
action[___]jndfswg9eq.maxcdn-edge.com/action-white-paper.pdf
replace the [___] with a dot
Use a throwaway email like 10minutemail, you can change all your account details excluding the username later. Use any proxy to generate new accounts and link visits for your affiliate account and GRIND them untill you have over 100k. If this shitcoin ever reaches 100 sats and it will at some point, you're getting 0.1 BTC for nothing. Spam your way into wealth. Even filthy nocoiners can become coinfags overnight if you spend an hour creating new accounts and changing proxies instead of jacking off to your waifus and posting green wojaks for once

tl;dr free money on 1st March get in niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

actioncoin
affiliates.actioncoin[___]io/22555.html
affiliates.actioncoin[braap]io/22569.html
actioncoin[___]freshdesh.com
affiliates.actioncoin[___]io/22615.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All this shit needs to do is to reach 100 sats during summer crypto boom. HODL till july and reap btc

From their website: Our customers may use their Action Coin balance, at the rate of 1 Action Coin to 1 USD, to obtain exclusive discount vouchers from your business. These vouchers are delivered to the customer instantly, in PDF format. Each voucher contains a unique voucher ID, and the voucher must be presented to your business (along with full payment) in order to obtain your offer.
They want their shitcoin's price to hover around tether levels. Even if they get 1/10th of that, it's still worth to grind them like there's no tomorrow

Read their fucking whitepaper. Look how well made it looks. This is a top tier shitcoin if anything

That's their roadmap

From their whitepaper

Just sell this crap when it gets on any exchange

>affiliates
Haha fuck off

Why are you laughing nigger

Veeky Forumstards participate in any airdrops there are, just fucking look at faggots stacking up SMELLYCOIN and turtlecoins ffs

come on faggots

i don't get this
don't even know how to check if i affiliated it correctly

If anyone wants to add there account do so. I'm happy to click which will give you free coins.

Here's mine if anyone wants to help another user out
actioncoin
.io/ref/226377/

Hey those are solid investments, with great teams, quality whitepapers, solid partnerships and massive upside potential. Don't fud them just because you want more at a low price.

Bump

They will merge accounts from all their pltforms after 1st March
They are shitcoins and so is ACTN, but ACTN is a top tier one while SMELLY and TURTLE are just memes
worthless memes with no future, fuck turtlefags

Get in on JUSTcoin soon, they are going live in 2 days

someone feel free to use mine for starters

affiliates.actioncoin[___]io/22555.html

replace [__] with .

I will be making these threads untill 1st March or untill I get b&
Also, visited your link

Their claims about having 250000 users is bullshit, your affiliate link is the No. of user, so there's over 20k faggots already in this
20k people, that's more than there are Veeky Forumsraeli posters.

also, why would i need a proxy to do this?
seems to be working fine without it

HI GUISE
affiliates.actioncoin[braap]io/22569.html

actioncoin[___]freshdesh.com
Their FAQ

because if you get an Elite Proxy you can literally create a hundred accounts using 10minutemail, grind 200k tokens and sell them for BTC as soon as they have any real worth or during summer bull run
That's why I'm shilling this so hard, it's EXPLOITABLE
Just remember to use some good proxy, their site detects browser settings so transparent or anonymous ones may not work, get the good ones

how many can i create without a proxy?
can i atleast meet the 15k?

Well I don't think so, but I'm using european and asian proxies, 2 weeks ago I grinded 23k tokens when they were still giving out 1000ACTN for a registered account, then I got bored and started shilling this.
I still have 3 weeks to catch up.
Use your phone, use free WiFis around you if you're bad at internets and don't know how to set up or find a proxy that will cheat their system, It takes 3 minutes to use a 10minutemail and set up an account with your smartphone. I'm sure you can find +30 WiFi spots in one shopping mall

aaaaaand the site's down

Their site sometimes shits itself because they're adding new features every 4-7 days
They are developing this thing as we speak. That's why I'm shilling so hard
If it's down, wait an hour, it will be back up with more content

>he doesn't know
actn is a meme, even /b/ did this, even fucking /v/ did this, even fucking 2ch did this in their /v/ and /b/, even fucking tumblr did this, you're a fucking $18kfag and have no clue, this shit will never be worth anything

Will u quit spamming b with your shitty referrals. Actn is almost as shitty as swiftdemand.

And this is from someone with over 150,000 action coins.
You’re doing it wrong pajeet...

Shit... quit spamming biz*

so why do you have 150k of it then?

im not the one spamming /b/
also, how did u get 150k ffs

Bc I don’t suck at getting people to sign up for my referrals

It’s not like it’s a big deal, it will probably be worth a few cents eoy

I got 40k in 3 days, how the fuck did you spam this enough to get 4 times as much
enlighten me, faggot

Why would I get rid of my advantage. I don’t really care about this shit coon, but I don’t want you stealing my shit for coins I like.

Tried to screenshot my balance, but they are so bad at this they haven’t even heard of a dev environment...

Just so you know I’m not a leaping faggot

How are you doing it? I am using a website where I can get money to buy supplements with if people make a purchase using my code. Please teach me your ways, I won't shill crypto referrals.

weird, you got 176 people to register but have 0 unique visit related scraps
Also, you talking about any kind of "advantage" and you hoarding this "shitcoin" proves it's not as shitty as you say
don't spread the FUD yet, wait for 1st March

I’m not horsing anything. I can’t withdrawal it and I can’t help it if people sign up for it. And what are u talking about 0 unique visit related scraps, that’s not even a thing

And that is 88, not 176

it used to be, my account balance is 22,850k, not an even number
You can't withdraw untill they create a wallet, that is, after 1st March
They explicitly underlined this in their FAQ
After 1st March you'll be able to move your shitcoins elsewhere

Oh I didn’t start till last week so I didn’t get rewarded for visits, just sin ups

hello there
affiliates.actioncoin[___]io/22615.html

TELL ME YOUR SECRECT GODDAMNIT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE