> have gf of 8 months
> gf says she's on pill
> i love bjs n she gives em' to me everyday
> she always swallows
> this time she does something different though
> after "swallowing" she runs to the bathroom
> cleaning off my dick i go check on her
> walk in on her shoving a turkey baster in her pus

Turns out she didn't swallow, but instead put the juices in a cup, took the turkey baster to suck the juices out of the cup into the baster and finally put the baster in her pus.

I was at first confused, but she threw the turkey baster down and starts saying she's sorry. She then tells me she's been doing this for the last few weeks. How she isn't on the pill. Said she wanted a kid, but knew how I didn't.

I was heated, told her to fck off with that shit and drove off to my parents where I've been staying for about a week. Now I'm staring at a text message that says she's pregnant. I told my parents and they basically told me GG.

My problem is that she knows about the crypto. My parents don't know much about crypto and told me I should talk to a lawyer. Well I don't know what the fuck to do. Do I merry the bitch and say fck it?

Cause this shit is gonna ruin my finances.

Anyone?

bump

Get her to confess that she did that.
Get about 80% of your funds in a new secure wallet and tell her you lost a lot in the recent crash

Dumb larp, kid.

The larp isnt good enough OP
Refine your post and try again tomorrow

We need a blockchain for bounty hunters. The guy who cuts his bitcoin adress into her forehead gets bitcoin sent on that adress.

you're 23, dump the bitch and find someone who doesn't lie about major shit. Crypto stays on an exchange somewhere in another country. Tell everyone you lost it all.

5/10 Larp, as other anons stated, refine, improve, try again.

Just say that You lost it all.

this

How did you get an 8 month old pregnant you pedo fuck?

What will getting her to confess do?

The chances of sperm surviving in a randum cup for more than a few seconds is pretty much null unless you live in the Sahara desert (during the day) or an active volcano cave.

Why are you thinking about marrying a massive manipulative liar? If you're real, chill and sever contact stat.
There's better people in this world.

yep, you need to obfuscate your crypto, figure out how to do that. if she has a kid and it oroves to be yours through oaternity test then you're on the hook. she doesn't like giving bj's, that is done now that she is pregnant. she is a terrible human being user, don't marry. break things off and tell her why. the courts don't care if she spermjacked you though, so you're fucked. baby will need a dad, that's you. DO NOT MARRY THIS PERSON

Means I've been with her 8 months. Sorry to destroy your fantasy.

Some report it can be up to five days if the sperm stays within a warm moist environment, such as a woman's cervix. But outside of the human body, sperm have a much shorter existence, from 20 minutes to an hour, depending on such factors as exposure to air and humidity.

Already researched it.

Give crypto to parents. Poison gf to miscarry. Tell gf you lost everything.

If miscarriage fails pressure for abortion. It doesn't matter if she hates you for it, shes crazy anyway. If she does give birth demand a DNA test.

Be happy, it will be a great story to tell the kid some day.

How I was raised when it comes down to it. Plus boomer parents telling me it would be best for the child.

raise the kid until he earns an allowance

then shill bitbeans chainlink and and various ICO scams to him so you profit
or you can just sell the kid to podesta to buy more crypto

don't act like this is going to ruin your life, you need to think positive so you can make maximize profit over the next few years

Why are women so goddamn stupid? How did she think this would play out? She suddenly gets pregnant even though you know you didn't cum in her hmmm.. logic would dictate that you'd assume she cheated on you. Doesn't she realize that instead of strengthening the relationship it would end it? Or at the very least end any sort of trust between you two, because she did that against your will?

Bitches man... and to think they're allowed to vote.

>she has a kid and it oroves to be yours through oaternity test
wat

She thought this would play out with a fat child support cheque and a satisfied reproductive urge and if this larp was real she would get them

not sure if lie....but i give you 1 advice. drop the crypto bullshit

it's a bubble bursting. you dont need more trouble in your life...also good luck cashing out ;^) real problem right there overlooked by all

If it dont burst now to triple digits (its true value based on it's only use; Darknet) it will burst after a second smaller bubble triggered intentionally to get normies to invest and then run off with their money as already happened

Kill her, not even larping, just fucking hide the body soo nobody can find it

>reddit faggot who doesn't know how to do crypto.
>doesn't know how stupid he is
sad

>also good luck cashing out ;^) real problem right there overlooked by all
Because it's a fucking stupid meme, you just do it at an exchange

well then ok. i hope op enjoys raising a child broke

Now she doesn't even wanna talk about it.

WHAT THE FUCK

OP, your gf is a bitch. The only way to get out of this is to threaten her of doing something nasty. Trust me, I was in a similar situation and this was the only safe exit.

Tell her to fuck off and if she calls the justice to take YOUR money, say that you will bury her bones deep down in some wasteland.

Okay make up some bullshit that this situation has changed your mind about having kids, however you don't want one right now, say you need to get a career first or some shit, really need to sell this shit, say I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you but I don't think a kid is right for us now

Save it, if down the road you have a messy split or need leverage. Boom.

Welp. Phone is off now. Fucking cunt.

whats up with Veeky Forums and text screenshots?

what the fuck has this board become? a board about lying whores and internet monkey coins? when it was created i taught it was gonna be full of soulless stock brokers

this is insane

>doesn't capitalize "I"
Red flag right there.

She's saying that to guilt you, to make you seem like the bad one

>reddit nocoiner faggot who diesn't know that I am not the OP.
>probably reads ars technica

>LUMU
MONERO up
LAWYER up
abortion pill in her food

Are you canadian or usa or european or what?

also op preggo titties are the best titties, don't know why you're complaining, are both of you white?

10btc says the baby won't be

Veeky Forums AB testing is real

>telling your gf about your assets
first mistake

I'm not sure what her end goal is at all. That is what scares me to a degree. Her ex told me that she burned him hard, but I didn't want to hear it since she told me he was just jealous. Now that I think about it, she told me this before I even ran into him at Walmart.

>both 12:32
Almost got me

>its a trust thing

KEK. 10/10 bait. And if you're by some miracle not larping, you're fucked user, she's grade A fucking mental

This is fucking insane OP. End all communications with this girl and gtfo of this situation asap. Don't you see that she is doing this only for your money? It's pretty obvious. If you love her, I have bad news for you: you are going to marry a fucking SCAMMER that only loves your wealth.

>just so happen to walk into the bathroom when she is shoving a turkey baster in her fanny
>Shit magapeeds, woman wants to take my monies
>Remember magapeeds don't have children, they cost monies
>Remember magapeeds all women are whores and not worth your time
>Remember magapeeds being hedonistic is the only way to be having money only for your self satisfaction is the only way to live life
>Thats right goy, i mean magapeeds, don't go near women, don't reproduce. have fun

I wonder who could be behind this post

I understand op. when u r sex starved and a psycho chick comes up you take the opportunity

>being against someone secretly impregnating themselves to entrap is the same as being against having children

Won't do that. Guilt would get to me.

Threatening her was a thought. I'm worried that doing that will just make her more angry.

All these thoughts are going through my head on if she could do this. What else could she do?

>oroves
proves
>oaternity
paternity

You saying getting it aborted? My parents will disown me - no joke.

abortion is degenerate kys

DNA test that burger, chances are she made it up and got knocked up by some chad barebacking her also test to see if you have STD or HIV.

She wanted a kid, let her have fun with that. I'll just say, stay away as much you can. Don't want to be around this sort of person.

then fuck your parents how can they side with someone who did that over their own son

Amerifart unfortunately.

Took the screenshot at same time.

She helped me through a rough patch in my life. I'm really not sure what to do about any of this.

I have this so far from the thread:

> kill her
> threaten her
> blackmail her

I can't do any of those though. God I fucked up.

Don't marry her.
She isn't entitled to any of your assets as a gf.
All she can get is child support.

Also turkey master blaster 3000 or not won't change anything. Your kid then you will pay child support if it goes to court.

Nice LARP, fuck off.

instead of aborting your son did you think about aborting your own life?

You need to have her get an abortion. No joke. your parents told you GG. you seriously care if they dont approve? desperate times, desperate measures. this is the rest of your life at stake.

How's life in the 1600s retard?

just transfer your crypto to another wallet and say you were hacked and the hacker stole your shit

its unrecoverable and there's no way for anyone to get your private keys

i'd say there's a good chance the girls lying though and probably isn't pregnant at all, and even if she is you should get the kid paternity tested because she seems crazy and might have been fucking around on you.

if you're really mega rich in crypto (multi millions) and she actually is pregnant with your kid, maybe just flee the country and go live the rest of your life somewhere else. I wouldn't normally advocate for a guy to run away from fatherly responsibility but if she tried to "trap" you that's kind of a cunt thing to do and she deserves the burden of responsibility, and in my opinion you deserve no burden in this.

At the very least, if it turns out she isn't pregnant, never forgive her, she's obviously a psycho and you'd be a fool to ever get with her again.

If youre both white you should be having children

All you can do is demand a paternity test. You're in for 18 years of fun. Good luck.

> child support

My uncle was talking to me about that. He told me it has cost him everything. All he does is work now. Lives paycheck to paycheck and is in massive amounts of debt.

How the fucking hell do I get out of this shit situation without killing her?

Take this shit to fucking /pol/ or /bant/ or some shit Veeky Forums is for buisness not some guy chatting shit about a chick trying to get prego. Which is just fucking bullshit. oy vey

larping shit

ABORTION YOU FOOL

do the following in this order

do LSD
watch the holy mountain film
go all in Litecoin

if youre not gonna offer legit advice or help to op then gtfo. were trying to help this guy

Haha normie gets rekt again

the normies win early in their 20' BUT then they get anal fucked daily for life UNLESS black

OP I have a gift

If not larping. I've had friends go through this before one was actually prego the other was just psycho.

Shes not sorry.

Op dead serious never fuck or be in the same room alone with her ever again. Plenty of guys have been tricked into just nutting into a girl who says shes prego but isnt. Shes probably not pregnant, even if she is miscarriages are always a possibility.

If she is pregnant the baby might not even be yours. If she delivers demand a paternity test at the hosipital and DO NOT FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR FREEDOM AND FUTURE SIGN ANY PAPERWORK WITHOUT A LAWYER PRESENT.

I'll say it again DO NOT FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR FREEDOM AND FUTURE SIGN ANY PAPERWORK WITHOUT A LAWYER PRESENT.

Girls that make poor decisions like this are statistically likely to have cheated, double digits stat wise. It might be some other poor schmuck that stupidly nutted deep inside. Ask your dad how long it took your mom to get pregnant and that will give you a nice idea.

1. Mike Pence rule with this bitch, shes dead to you
2. Paternity test if she actually if pregnant. Get a second one if it says your the father.
3. No signed paperwork without a lawyer, no exceptions.
4. Your probably fine this shit happens all the fucking time its not unusual. Hell its fucking normal with the underclass and I was in that bracket once a time.

emigrate
get your american passport and head EU
get comfy
disapearing with all the goods would be fucking checkmate

I'm glad at least some of them pay for having sex. It makes sense there's some justice in this world.

Say to your parents that she aborted it? It's not difficult to lie

>Do I merry the bitch and say fck it?
honestly user what do you want me to say, it's up to you

here in Sweden we don't really feel the need to marry, even after having kids. many of us still do because of the experience but many does not

im telling you because it's possible to be together with someone, even with kids, and still not be married.

Listen here mf, Im gonna give you some real redpill advice:

Let her be a single parent and pay minimum child support. Tell her you'll do this too so she knows whats up. If she doesnt like it then she should abort. If she takes you to court to get more money, show that she tricked you into pregnancy.

Done deal, no regrets, we all become dust when we die and nothing else so theres no point in letting some cunt ruin your time here. Dont be a cuck op and take charge of your life.

good to know, still scared ass hell to impregnate a women

already had the worst experience of my life before with the queen of spychos

I'm really curious how the courts will do this though.

>You could've used a condom
>1 person can't make a baby
>You know the consequences of sex

How can the court use any of their usual shills? I mean, the girl put a turkey baster in her cooch. This story could literally be used for future references if there is a child-support battle.

forgot i was on biz for a moment there. this thread doesnt really belong here...

>im telling you because it's possible to be together with someone, even with kids, and still not be married.
The government is learning about this loophole you faggots made. It's going to be possible for your gf to sue you soon. Good luck not marrying because it's gonna be the same thing anyway. All relationships will enable them to sue you in a divorce.

Just make up a good story OP. If she knows that you don't have the nerve to do such thing, tell that you have an uncle that will gonna rip her intestines off, etc. I'm unironically serious. Money diggers always back off when afronted this way.

If you do nothing, the following will probably happen:

>you're gonna raise the baby with the bitch sucking your money, all according to her plan

>if you tell her you want to end the relationship and will not give the child support she will denounce you to the government

this fucking larm lmao

the rest of the world isnt usa my friend

Child support is based on your average income, bro. If the government discovers the crypto gains of the guy, he is fucked.

Oh shit.

op do not cut contacts you have to stay close to her and monityor everything she does, basicly hold her hand 24/7 until the pregnant issue is resolved .

Try something. abortion pill in the food or sweet talk to an abortion.
any thing that wont get you in trouble do it.

if this does not work for the first few weeks. try to find other ways that causes miscarriage

If she was that desperado to get pregnant you probably werent the only donor user... fuck that bro, run and never look back.

>americans

LUL

Put her belly in the microwave for a few minutes, that should solve it.

OP, DO THIS

also, how are you not absolutely fucking blasting this bitch for tricking you into pregnancy.

>you went to my ex

How is she even getting a fucking word in? Why aren't you more angry about her literally hijacking your fucking seed. Jesus christ

>i cant believe u
Time for a trip down the stairs bitch