Dead cat bounce

Dead cat bounce.

BTC is going to 1k and you know it.

Sold all my BTC at 6k and feels good man. It will never reach 10k again.

this wont age well

Keep Coping nocoiner faggots. Or if you sold and missed your shot at getting back in I hope you buy in at $10k lmao
See you on the other side bitches!

its at 7.9k now. You fucked up

How offen do you want to rev up that meme? Its the 10th deadcat Bounce in the last two weeks.
Kys

Nice try it will be over 8.5k by end of the day and nearing 10k by next week, all setting up for the next giant bull run to 40k

according to today price you are a goddamn fool and your prediction game is weak

In case you aren't larping.
If you didn't buy near $6k yesterday you seriously fucked up.

>ITS GOING TO 500K BY NEXT YEAR DURR

Let me ask you, how do you know this?

You don't. That's what you WANT to happen. Wanting something is not proof of something going to happen.

>You don't. That's what you WANT to happen. Wanting something is not proof of something going to happen
You know that you are making the same argument right?

US gives crypto a green light, scaling solutions are coming out in the next few months. Stay poor faggot

I already sold all my bitcoin!

To ethereum... long live the new king.

Log scale

Shut up gay grandpa

>US gives crypto a green light

What does this change? The light is always green anyway, it's not like governments could ban cryptos.

More like a pink wojak bounce with a falling knife stuck in his back.

They said they want to play nice. In this atmosphere on uncertainty, it's very reassuring to hear.

So Trump makes BTC 1 million? Ok.

Also, LN is never coming out.

whats gonna happen boys. opinions.

Yes they could... how can you be so blatantly ignorant about the fragile position crypto is in right now.
If the USA banned cryptos and pressured banks exchanges would have no liquidity and no bank would provide it to avoid sanctions, Black of liquidity would strangle crypto while it might not kill it you won’t see large amounts of money going in because a)they can’t b) nobody will invest large amounts if they won’t be able to cash out in a relatively simple manner.

The fact that the USA is acknowledging cryptos and it’s potential is Huge, while regulations could be bad short term in the long term it means it bring legitimacy to the blockchain and large investment funds will start investing and it will be easier for them to get their clients to invest since it’s regulated and legitimate.

Honestly I wish people like you would refrain to shit up Veeky Forums with their bullshit, I can only hope you will lurk moar and post less.