BINANCE WIDESPREAD MISSING FUNDS

Go over to np.reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange/ and you will see a growing number of users reporting missing funds from failed withdrawals and canceled orders. **UPDATE They are continuing to delete threads** Additionally the mods are deleting threads np.reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange/comments/7vtzeg/why_did_you_delete_my_post_about_missing_btc/
imgur.com/cMQpgZF

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gtfo plebbit

Fuck off faggot

Binance are already greedy chinky jews this wouldn't surprise me

Can confirm, my 0.25 ETH after i just withdrew disappeared.

I lost over 10k. They are deleting every thread on their subreddit.

Same people are reporting 2fa errors which is what happened to me.

FUCK ME

I also have 10 eth less binance since I withdrew them to mew

>Go over to np.reddit.com

I would rather lose my funds.

why are you being such a faggot OP?

I justed myself by sending 0.5 eth to my binance. Completed in deposit history hours ago but not showing in balance.

CHINKED

They said it's a visual bug though, while their database is correct

I have successfully withdrawn money in the last week.

A big deal non the less.

Binance be like: xei xei for your donations

OP is full of bullshit, it's working fine and nobody lost their funds. Admins have been working hard to fix the issues. Nobody is being censored on reddit, but more than one thread on the same topic is unecessary. We're working overtime to solve this. The admins will fix it and it will go back to normal. Nothing will be lost. They already say that they're working on it, so you don't have to worry. This is a standard FUD campaign.

i dont understand FUDers have money to invest in crypto. they are so fucking retarded

OP is full of shit, I have just made a small deposit of 100 bucks to binance and it worked just fine, pic related

Ok binance internet defense force I really hope this is resolved quickly and I hope it never happens again. Binance was the last exchange I trusted and number 1 for a reason.

This

I had the same problem. I wrote the customer service and they literally fixed it within 3 minutes.

should of bought kukcoin shares