BITFINEXED ACCOUNT JUST GOT SUSPENDED

BITFINEXED ACCOUNT JUST GOT SUSPENDED

twitter.com/bitfinexed

BULL RUN INCOMING.

what he do?

truly bitfinexe'd

Is this just some guy spreading fud Because his name is close to bitfinex? What the fuck is bitfinexed?

lol wut. Why

He keeps making baseless accusations. He accused whalepool owners the other day of insider trading. He said they shorted two months ago because bfx told them about the subpoena. No proof or whatsoever. He's right about some stuff, but it seems he became insane and consumed by this.

bear market inbound

Holy fuck. We are in 1984. Opposing views are silenced.

KIKED

because he was a scammer, who took btc donations under the guise of needing them for "legal counsel" and openly said he was liquidating them.

The only reason he concocted the conspiracy theory was to perform this scam to make back the btc he sold at 1k. He ramped up his campaign when he knew new and susceptible people were joining crypto.

Rocking the boat is strictly forbidden.

WE DID IT

because he was a scammer, who took btc donations at 20k under the guise of needing them for "legal counsel" and openly said he was liquidating them.

The only reason he concocted the conspiracy theory was to perform this scam to make back the btc he sold at 1k. He ramped up his campaign when he knew new and susceptible people were joining crypto.

No he mad btc crash!

Based twitter platform banning whom they chose. Buy twitter stock sirs

very bullish rn sirs SEC is the new NASA were going to the moon

It's not just about views, he's now accusing every skeptic of getting paid by Bitfinex.

I'm pretty sure he lost a fuckton of money shorting. If you review his old tweets he was really expecting the bubble to pop at $2000. He's upset too he missed the greatest bull run in history, watching brainless normies getting rich.

yeah. There is NO lawsuit, he admitted that. He should have sent back the donations. Instead, he promises to donate them to a charity.

Well when you throw baseless accusations around without proof it's called slander, Twitter is a private company and doesn't need to host criminal activity.

This.
Fucked got suspended for scamming normies, he lost like 200k shorting

the faggot literally monitors the order books and charts 24/7 with a screen capture software.

Only two possible explanations: 1) he's paid 2) he lost a lot of money.

99% it's the second one because he's too emotional.

Some asshat that's trying to crash the cryptomarket because he sold low and blames the exchange for it.
He's also a jew.

But why did he get suspended? What Twitter rule did he break?

I somewhat respected his contributions before, but two or three months ago he went full retard

being a massive fucking faggot

I said Twitter rule you unironic tripfag

bitfinexed is about to get sued for slander

Slander.

I am honestly glad he got banned. Got too close to the evidence. Who cares if Tether is not real money? As long as people believe it is, we are fine. Just like with the dollar. This guy pushed the wrong buttons and made people believe Tether is not of any intrinsic value whereas the dollar doesn't have any either.

He was just piss mad he sold his btc too early (probably margin called too) and tried to crash the market. Good riddance.

He scammed people for btc, he took donations under the guise they were for legal defense. Liquidating them straight away at 20k.

He then came out and said there is no law suit, he had sold the btc so couldn't repay it so then went on to say he would donate to "charity", charity being his bank account.

The only reason he invented the tether scam theory was because he sold all his btc at 1k, he invented a way to scam and get back what he lost.

The biggest con that newbies fell for and he knew they would.

ur the fag

If he's from the first world, he's going to jail for market manipulation.

its true lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Bitcoin's price being propped up by no more than hot air will make the next crash worse than the last one

Yeah same here.

This.

USD is also hot air and can be pulled as fast as tether can. If people will sell they will sell.

normally i'm opposed to censorship, but he stands in the way of me getting rich, so they can throw him in the gulag for all i care.