EXIT. ALL. ALTS

EXIT. ALL. ALTS.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-07/get-ready-for-most-cryptocurrencies-to-hit-zero-goldman-says

well this is really obvious

shitcoins will be worthless after a while

he doesn't mention a timeframe though

exit Veeky Forums

[spoiler]that's what im doing[/spoiler]

did you read the article or you just going to behave like the gorilla you are?

AND GO ALL IN VEN

>Ripple

Time to die, jew bitch

All the money from alts will flow back into btc for it to hit 350k.

TRON is going to die

There's nothing inherently wrong with what they're saying. Most shitcoins will go to 0, as they should. Only actual projects should hold market share, I thought this was always understood?

It would take a really really long time for them to hit zero.

Wtf are you stupid niggers smoking?

I'll eat my dog if that happens. NO FUCKING WAY WILL THAT SHITCOUN EVER BE VALUED THAT HIGH.

No

obviously. long-term wise.
if you want to become a millionare you have to play the short- and mid-term games

Most < all

some people really can't read.

>Today’s digital coins lack long-term staying power because of slow transaction times, security challenges and high maintenance costs

He isn't wrong you know

lol, i dont touch shit coins. BTC ETH and BCH at a stretch. I literally cant bring myself to buy any pajeet tier/biz coins

(((Goldman)))

user i....

>pls buy my Ripple bags goyim

I AM A STINKY LINKY AND I WILL NEVER SELL

>"Today’s digital coins lack long-term staying power because of slow transaction times, security challenges and high maintenance costs, according to Strongin."
WHAT IS XLM, WHAT IS PLASMA, WHAT IS LIGHTNING NETWORK, WHAT IS SHARDING. Jesus these kikes work really hard to FUD crypto into the ground, its like a non-stop FUD campaign because they hate the idea that they cannot control a globalized decntralized market like crypto currency. Fucking hate big bank talk like this. They are the saltier than no coiners.

trusting a goldman was your biggest mistake user

Raiblocks and IOTA

HOW DO XLM, PLASMA, LN AND SH SAVE BITCOIN OR LITECOIN ????? OH WAIT, THEY DON'T, SO HE'S RIGHT

You are wrong. see this. literally THE JEW MACHINE and people expect us millenials trading crypto to believe them? Goldman work with the boomers to keep us down. but not for long, we will be in charge soon and these old fucks will die long before crypto

Comfy as fuck with:

ETH, NANO, XLM, OMG, VEN, ICX, REQ, ZRX, ENG

My job pays well so I don’t mind owning this many alts either since I buy more ETH with fiat almost every week. I’m confident in all of them being strong projects that will continue to grow and impact the market in different ways

But they can control the market. Very easily, in fact. Because they have real money, and they can use real money to buy the crypto money. Then they can sell that crypto money to people for more real money. Crypto trading is massively biased towards those with large capitals, including the banks.

Loads of shitcoins are, well shit. And loads will become obsolete anyway. Nothing wrong with what he's said desu.

OK, salty no coiner detected. Nevermind, I'm tired of wasting my time on you faggots. If you want to experience fast "current" transaction times, buy like 50 XLM and send it to a wallet. The transfer speed is instantaneous. If you want to research further, read PLASMA paper being implemented by OmiseGo and also research Sharding. I'm not going to hold your fucking hand, you are an adult.

WOW SO YOU TELL ME FROM THE 1500 COINS ONLY A FEW WILL SURVIVE

WOWOWOWOWO DUDUDUUEEEE YOU ARE SOOOO SMARTRTT

The two worst examples you could use. IOTA has issues with its Merkle tree and confirming transactions, and raiblocks issues involve its lattice structure and syncing not to mention it won't scale well at all

I hope you don't love your dog too much

you clearly miss neo.

>goldman says

lurk /pol/ more

So you agree with the guy that most coins with old protocols are going to be worth $0, gotcha

No LINK what the actual fuck
Link will eclipse all of these projects - mainstream smart contracts DYOR

Trips confirm

>EXIT. ALL. ALTS.

ChainLink (LINK)

$0.440301 USD (44.03%)
0.00005326 BTC (13.46%)
0.00052305 ETH (7.56%)

>No LINK what the actual fuckLink will eclipse all of these projects - mainstream smart contracts DYOR

>well we cant kill bitcoin with our fud...
>how about we try to kill some alts?