** This is not financial advise, LARP or shills **

** This is not financial advise, LARP or shills **

I've been in cryptocurrencies for over two years now, and, especially around forums like these, it is becoming extremely evident that none of you actually understand these coins.

Prime example. Ripple's XRP. This is in fact an amazing product. Here's some actual facts to counter the lies you hear on a daily basis.

- Ripple is centralized!!
No, it is not. Especially since latest release of 0.81 ripple.com/dev-blog/rippled-version-0-81-0/ Ripple works day and night to make XRP more decentralized.

- Ripple can just flow the market with all XRP! Exit scam!
No, they can not you dumb asshole. XRP is locked in escrow (a crypto vault) and will be released steadily over years.

- Banks will never use XRP.
They already are. Alongside their xCurrent and xVia software. XRP aids in reducing costs even further, which is why it is intresting for them.*3 out of 5 biggest payment providers in the world are going to use XRP in 2018*

- You can't mine Ripple.
This is true, it is relatively energy-neutral and pre-mined. A bitcoin, by nature, is also just a certificate that some chink's GPU solved a riddle. .

Ripple is the market leader in regulatory means and in an event of a ban likely the only survivor besides privacy coins.

Ripple has always been a top coin, and likely always will be, even if it is difficult to understand for forum dwellers like you.

Please present your FUD/questions so that others can learn from the answers and actual facts.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bitmex.com/the-ripple-story/
youtube.com/watch?v=jpCWCm4KbiM
thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/02/06/ripple-report-bitmex-centralized/
ripple.com/dev-blog/rippled-version-0-81-0/
cnbc.com/2017/09/11/ripple-ceo-brad-garlinghouse-on-bitcoin-and-xrp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off with this stale overcooked pasta

Nice pasta.

This comparison image has already been proven to be non-representative. Though, XRB in terms of payment is also a fine product like XRP.

Any question besides promoting?

>OP

I'll be representing more coins in the future, as people simply are too stupid to understand what the truth is. Suggest your next coin to be clear of FUD. Verge is also on my list as it receives the same FUD as XRP. Any suggestions?

>ripple
>>good coin
choose one guy

>cryptocurrencies

>Ripple

PICK ONE YOU FUCKING NEWFAG BAGHOLDER

>still shilling badStellar

L
O
L

OP why are you shilling a jew coin?
did you mention that ripple still have 60% of the coins. all you are dong is makin the jew rich, crypto is suppost to get us away from the jew, not incorpoate those kikes.

OP confimed fag

I understand that Ripple does not work with the idea that this currency will overtake the governments and banks.

Because no currency will.

Banks are here to stay.

Governments are here to stay.

Not a single currency on CMC will change any of that. Prove me wrong.

Which bank you work for?

I'm a System Engineer and don't work for a bank.
I'll be retiring sometime this or next year though, partly due to profits generated by XRP (I am from the older generation).

are such a normie that you can't see how you have been fucked?
do you think your taxes actually build roads?

not a blockchain.

gtfo reddit faggot, shut your cuntflaps and go suck banker cock somewhere else, okay.

I don't want your ripple bags

Ripple will never catch up because it's not called "ripplecash" or "ripplecoin", sad truth

at how much did you buy XRP?

here we go again... just fuck off OP

nobody wants you fucking bags faggot

0,06 USD per XRP.

I'm not reading A SINGLE argument as to why any of I say is untrue, just some depressed forum kids raging - as usual. Typical /biz.

Facts over lies, may you see the Light one day.

PLEASE look up
(((((grace commission))))))
you are living a lie
the grace commission is FACT

These kids don't understand anything but they will.

yeah , that's what i tought, now please be honest and admit there is no use to buy xrp now instead of posting pasta

lol, sell your Ripple and buy Stellar XLM instead, that's a real decentralised coin, going to the moon the comming month, real chance going x4. and even more if lucky.

The Ripple puppets are swarming the interwebs in damage control mode after this article by Bitmex Research Group:

blog.bitmex.com/the-ripple-story/

It's worth the read, anons.

XRP and BCH are my secret comfy contrarian smart holds. people don't like them or want them to succeed, but normies WILL use them soon

>crypto with built in inflation
Stay right there kike, let me go get the gas tank.

youtube.com/watch?v=jpCWCm4KbiM

this guy makes good videos

this is true, but don't fuckin shill them here! only irrelivet boomers like OP think that is thing

This article got refused by Ripple chief developer hours after it was released.

Sorry.

thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/02/06/ripple-report-bitmex-centralized/

There isn't a single person who knows about coins that thinks ripple is good kike

I've been in crypto since 2013. XRP will not get you to the Moon let alone to Mars.

Historically, it already did.

Ripple has been around for years as a top coin (it was hated back then already).

It's just not going down.

I've started to accept it and move with the current rather than against.

You literally can not beat Ripple.

>thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/02/06/ripple-report-bitmex-centralized/

No it wasn't. Joel made some remarks (in tweets) that 'the same can be said about BTC' on only one of the many issues that the Bitmex team raised.

Ripple should come with a thorough article that refutes the paper by Bitmex.

OP you have so much confirmaion bias

SAGE

>B..BUY MY BAGS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

/biz has a collective market cap of roughly 10m - we won't make any difference. This is just for educational purposes.

You forgot one thing: Its not decentralized !

>This is not financial advise

>Ripple

You are right. It not financial advise.

>** This is not financial advise, LARP or shills **
>proceeds to shill the fuck out of this shit coin.

You know that putting a disclaimer "food of the gods" before taking a shit in someone's mouth doesn't make the shit taste better.

Fuck off pajeet

- Ripple is centralized!!
No, it is not. Especially since latest release of 0.81 ripple.com/dev-blog/rippled-version-0-81-0/ Ripple works day and night to make XRP more decentralized.

but the company doesn't need XRP in their current system neither are they planning to implement it

They do not need it, but XRP aids in reducing cost. Educate yourself, this is a fact.

In fact, one of the largest banks in the world wants to use XRP exclusively. Watch this latest interview.

cnbc.com/2017/09/11/ripple-ceo-brad-garlinghouse-on-bitcoin-and-xrp.html

Even if what OP says is true, I can’t see ripple any higher than $4 in the foreseeable future. The supply is too much and the company owns too many.

guys please stop responing to this guy, he is so far away from reality he can not see it.

OP loves jew cock in his daughters ass

SAGE

This has been said forever, my friend.

>Ripple will never reach 0.01
>Ripple will never reach 0.10
>Ripple will never reach 0.25
>Ripple will never reach 0.50
>Ripple will never reach 1.00
>Ripple will never reach 2.00
>Ripple will never reach 3.00
>Ripple will never reach 10.00
>Ripple will never reach 100.00