Whales cannot keep it down anymore, get in here

Whales cannot keep it down anymore, get in here

I’m here. Bought in recently. Is this thing gonna sky rocket soon or what?!

Time for the nazi memes again, one coin to rule them all

$30 in a couple hours

Moon time

350 coins reporting in

why would it skyrocket again?

Binance listing. Has never had access to this amount of volume during a bull run before.

What bull run ? Lol are you high

We're stabilizing now, then a bull run starting in march, don't miss out.

5 reasons XRB will be adopted

1. A humble team that does not make huge promises, and delivers on what it sets out on. We see so many projects with huge frontrunners promising the sky. It is almost reminiscent of politics, where they will say anything to get your money/vote, and it gives me serious bad vibes.

2. Even distribution not trying to raise money, giving it for free to anyone for solving captchas. Most noticeably poor people (some of whom were making more money solving captchas than working, and were doing it full time. This is the reason the value was so low for so long (despite existing since 2014). The distribution was still going on. People who wanted some just got it for free instead of buying it, resulting in NO buy pressure

3. The small amount held by dev-team. Only 5% and even that is just as funding for the project. This is a huge issue with some currencies like Stellar Lumens and Ripple. 82% and 60% respectively of the supply is not circulating, and that is a big red flag for me

4. The dev´s interaction with its community and clear transparency . Daily updates when people wanted it on Reddit, active discord where you can get help with anything, and in general great responsiveness, helpfulness, and transparency.

5. The vibrant community. This is key. The community is behind this coin is developing, coding, drawing, animating, marketing and so much more for the project for free because THEY BELIEVE IN IT. This is more important than any partnership or endorsement, and it is the force that has gotten bitcoin to where is today

the naysayers can deny this all they want. the technology is far superior with a working product, web wallet, and iphone/android wallet, which 90% of cryptocurrencies do not have.

Why is this lower in sats than yesterday then lol

all altcoins were lower in sats, people panic sold altcoins to get BTC to cash out. its recovering nicely now. volume is absolutely insane on XRB. seeing 1,000 XRB sells eaten up so fucking fast on Binance that after i blink 5 times its all bought

>1000 xrb sells
Fucking pathetic

waiting for the next dip to buy back in
please dont moon without me

>buying shit that needs to be rebranded
No thanks
>ib4 ant shares
Also no thanks

With the binance okex listings rebranding and wallet releases, marketing push soon everything is in place and it will at least usurp litecoin which will be a x6 minimum in the coming bull run. It's that simple.

Bitgrail fuckers dont verify my account and dont let me withdraw my 70xrb that I bought with hard money
Its been two weeks since its blocked there
I'm almost panicking reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

forreal. worst time to sell is right now. its about to explode any minute..we all know that binance would have pumped up the price if it wasn't for the BTC crash. we will see this pump up now as long as BTC goes back up. its way too cheap right now

I unironically sold 1450 after the bomber fuck up at $7 fuck me

All good goys I’m back in with 650, 50:50 with XLM Let’s go

>g-guys, it's going t-to pump f-for real this time, I s-swear

forgot that OKEX listed xrb. Asia doesn't even know about XRB yet. with Okex, this will allow koreans and other Asia countries to educate them on XRB. that is literally a few hundred million users to tap into the market. right now only USA/EU know about Nano. imagine asians learning about no transaction fee. it's going to be a huge hit

Imagine you could go back in time and buy litecoin at $30. That's where nano is

lets fucking go! should be alongside the top 10 with NEO/XLM/BTC/LTC/ etc etc the tech is revolutionary and it actually works!

>Asia doesn't even know about XRB yet
being this deluded

lol all that shit has been priced in for jan and feb already.

Binance,rebrand and okex have done nothing along with the new wallets.

Maybe marketing will help but xrb holders need to hope for a miracle

>30
litecoin was $3 exactly 1 year ago in Jan 2017. this is pretty much where XRB is on the timeline. it wasnt even listed on coinbase and it wasnt a trading pair. we will see xrb just getting better and better with time. already got binance/okex. next is fiat pair. BULLISH!

binance listing and rebrand happened while btc was crashing.. you have to understand that people sell off to fiat when theres a crash. it wasn't priced in and we will see xrb rise once btc stabilizes. you must be really thickheaded or maybe u salty since you didnt buy any xrb when it was under $10

Lads don't miss out on this. I'm telling you, it's the biggest no brainer for short-medium term moon. Working product, best at what it does, talented transparent team. And now there are no barriers to moon with the listings and branding in place. As soon as the market moves this will fly.

Literally the only doubt I have is long-term success as fiat gateways/exchanges like stellar req ethos etc will dominate nanos use-cases. But for a potential x10 by Q2 it's the best bet.

This. XRB is now THE arbitrage tool.

Everyone dumps during a crash mate. I also dumped on rebranding pump and bought back in at $8.

>working product

You are deluded as it gets, your working product is the base feature of every cryptocurrency. Just an xlm without the xlm potential.

he doesnt get that everything dumps during a crash. he thinks binance was priced in.. he thinks XRB is a shitcoin. he doesnt check on CMC that XRB is +60.49% today. if xrb is truly shitty, why are people still buying it? why is it recovering so fast? why is it outperforming many other altcoins? bitcoin gold is +20%, that's a shitcoin for sure

Unironically this

There's literally no reason for people to use anything else, they will flock to it.

Bought the dip at $6, love the Nano fudders

The base feature of every car is getting from a to b, so why does every one here want a lambo?

XLM will be bigger long term. Doesn't mean they can't co-exist and doesn't mean Nano is a better moonshot for the next couple months.

>You are deluded as it gets, your working product is the base feature of every cryptocurrency. Just an xlm without the xlm potential.

hey your right. XLM is cool, but realize it's centralized. 60% of coins are owned by the team. there is a multi-billion supply with 20% inflation every year. It is essentially a federal reserve. stellar is going to do well regardless. more technical is not always better. nano is simple and easy to use. it has the best chance of getting adopted by the masses. remember, iphone wasn't the craziest or most complicated technology. it was easy to use and simple. Apple.. and iphones are selling for $1,000 per phone now.

Yeah, why don't people get this? No coin, no matter how good, is going to moon mid-crash. Prices have moved out of balance, markets haven't "priced in" shit right now.

that dude thinks he can time the market. he thinks he can predict the market and say shit like its priced in. he thinks he can predict the prices of individual announcements and events before they actually occur. btw as im typing this XRB is mooning on Binance. all green candles baby

It's already happening. Highest % up in top 50

HMM YES
Went all in at 118k sats during the crash ($8.70 at the time).

So I'm holding a little bit of nano
Is there really a future in this coin?
Like I know the transactions are instantaneous and free, but what if this becomes the norm for all coins
Right now we allready have a few
Why will nano outrun the competition?
I did my own research but it just seems like the ultimate basic token

Long term it will become redundant, but short-medium term it's one of the best moon shots out there. You could always just sell next ATH.

>I did my own research but it just seems like the ultimate basic token

u pretty much described every crypto currency . many of these projects dont even require a blockchain.. if u dont believe in nano, then go ahead and sell it. no ones stopping you. if you read the whitepaper and believe in what its aiming to achieve then you shouldnt be worried for at least a year. u sound like a complete noob

XRB is a shitcoin.

The time for currency coins is over, the time for infrastructure is here.

Sell this shit and buy BLZ or VEN. Something a little more functional than "MUH MONIES"