Sharing the secret (((they))) don't want you to know

Sharing the secret (((they))) don't want you to know.

Ever thought about why there are so many sites/resources with free trading advice? Ever thought about why they all teach you to trade according to TA and indicators?

Here's why. Whales will specifically orchestrate moves that go against what indicators tell you to liquidate margin trades and force people out of their positions. They are also the ones behind many of these sites. You will never win in the long run by following ta/indicators. You will win 9 trades and get greedy, but then get completely JUST'd on the 10th. This is the main reason why 9/10 traders fail, because their tools are intentionally flawed.

The only way to consistently win at trading is acting according to support/resistance and volume and reading what the whales do and following in their footsteps.

Use this information to your advantage.

How would you know what whales will do?

interdasting.

Tl dr
Just hodl

>The only way to make money with TA is to sell a book about it
Stay poor brainlets

Can you expand with some examples? I know in my gut that what you're saying is true, but I don't know how to read shit when it comes to TA.

I'm here from the land of conspiracies and the only thing I know about the stockmarket is that it's just a way for CIA to make money out of snooping on people (eg facebook via InQTel etc)

Bump for we all gonna make it pic related

Example. Whales push down the price with sellwalls until the RSI displays an oversold condition -> people beging buying expecting a bounce -> whales keep dropping the price -> more and more buyers pile up -> whales drop their bags on all the suckers -> no buyers left -> no bounce -> everbody wants out -> price collapses -> whales rebuy the actual dip.

that fucking happened to me with MAGI and STRAT fuuuuck

>ou will win 9 trades and get greedy, but then get completely JUST'd on the 10th.
If you have 9/10 success rate in trading, you're making money faster than you lose it. Unless, of course, you go all in. In that case you just get what you deserve...

good thing I trade purely based on instincts and gut feeling
these whales cant fool me with their shennaningans

It happens all the time. They'll also do the opposite thing and drive up the prices into oversold conditions to get people to sell because they are expecting a dip and then they buy up everything, which makes the prices skyrocket, because nobody wants to sell while it's mooning and everybody who sold is FOMOing and wants back in. Just look at the charts and keep and eye out for volume spikes prior to pumps/dumps. It's everywhere.

>into oversold conditions
I meant overbought conditions.

woah thank you man. so for example, I bought where the cursor is in pic related. RSI was pretty low. Following your advice, should I have bought not long after that first big spike in volume?

Retard here
I don't even know what TA stands for. I've just been interested in crypto since it was used by sites outside of Government regulation as a means of donating. Think private tracker sites not cp sites. I happened to buy early and just held. Anyone want to enlighten a retard why people day trade?

You buy here, because this is where the whales stepped in to buy up the coins from all the panicking retards. This is called stuffing, they would buy every single coin that is offered at or below the blue line, this on its own will prevent the price from ever dropping below that. Then after a while everybody who wants to sell has sold, and what happens when a market has no sellers? The price rises. Simple economics.

by the time you see a huge volume spike isn't it too late?

Someone else but I actually learned something.
Thanks user.

>dont follow TA
>buy this once it moves to being extremely oversold (RSI) and below the bolinger bands

"Simple economics" is technical analysis x1000
the reason user fucked up is because he was only using 1 indicator, if he were using bols he wouldve known it wasnt the end of the downtrend

TA = Technical Analysis, indicators that help you make choices about the market, no indicators are 100% correct, OP is suggesting the whole of TA is a sham to make people more predictable and it makes perfect sense because any lesson on TA will tell you its a self fulfilling prophecy, the more people use it the more the rules become true, hence making it easy for whales to manipulate the market in ways that give false indicators from a TA perspective

I'm not saying that TA is bullshit, it's really good, but you will get abused. Not long ago I used to make threads about TA, teaching people about it, because I was so convinced how great it was.

THIS

Obviously people use those sites to give themselves the upper hand. Why wouldn't they?

But some people do legitimately want to help people. Don't think everyone is bad or you deserve a tinfoil hat

Why the fuck would any of that information be behind a paywall in the first place? It's not some new concept. Get some better evidence to support your conspiracy moron.

Indicators and TA behind a paywall is another kind of scam, just like overpriced tutorials. It's not a cospiracy, you're an idiot if you think that whales don't manipulate the market in order to profit.

not OP but Anton krail on youtube "destroys daytrading" or "retail investing" something like that title. Watch it.