Anyone else using a crypto trading bot? I just started last week and have been getting a solid 1.24% a day so far...

Anyone else using a crypto trading bot? I just started last week and have been getting a solid 1.24% a day so far, with a few high 2% days thrown in.

Other urls found in this thread:

babypips.com/trading/forex-hlhb-system-20180129
babypips.com/trading/forex-hlhb-system-explained
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wut bot m8?

BITCONNNEEEECCCCCTTTTT!

>falling for the shill

the one posting the thread

I bet you're willing to give us a download link for just 0.005 BTC huh

My buddy uses Gunbot, but im using Profit Trailer with Profit Trailer Feeder.

Currently set up with Cryptognome's low budget settings. Six pairs, three DCA levels.

no no nooo

He thinks the bot is safe

A buddy of mine will make one for free for us to use.
Has a masters in comp sci, AI in particular.
Current success rate is 65% but he is going to improve it a lot.
Won several first places in bot making competitions

1.24% wew lad, thats almost as good as holding

>Implying I was serious

before this fucking crash my bot was making around 7% a day, during christmas, when volumes were enormous it made 60% per one day, so yeah im using bots

care to share?
how much does it make now?

something like this?
its been making good money, stable sharpe, etc. does best on good market movements

Currently it rarely makes any trades, two days ago it made 9% profit per one day, other than that one lucky day it made 1% or no profit at all. I definitely won't get into how it works, but I'll say that it is extremely lucrative if you know moderate level programming

I guess you made that yourself right?

All i'm hoping for currently is for bitcoin price to stabilize and at least some past volume to return to the market

Just go all in on Peculium and let the bot do literally everything for you.

yeah. still working on it every few days, there's always something

whats profit trailer feeder?
where to find those settings?

>tfw your buddy codes a bitconnect style ponzi bot and exits scams a couple of gullible retards

How many really good programmers with interest in bitcoin are out there you think? How many that are way better than you indian buddy?
This market is way to retarded and manipulated to make a bot work

Bullshit. There are no bots or you'd hear about them much more. A 1% daily profit would be $800 for me and I wouldn't have to wagecuck. As for people claiming 5-10% that's just preposterous.

Prove there's a goddamn bot or gtfo. I've yet to see proof of any such program.

i use leonardo, its a godsend

> what is google

making 1% a day with a bot is nothing you retard. 3-7% is standard

Post the settings files and logs of your trades.

>3-7% is standard
>bitconnect with extra steps

obvious overfit

>How many really good programmers with interest in bitcoin are out there you think
Are you stupid?

>There are no bots or you'd hear about them much more.
lol
imagine being this stupid

im using a simple bot, which track the price in a give time period. only longs.. its a beta version of a bot with small group of participants. less than 30 using people. so far its quite good.. around 5% return in a month. but bot need to be supervised daily as if u dont adjust its setup it may push u ito hodling some coins. l

lol fuck off nigger. learn it yourself. i aint sharing shit with you.

take your lazy ass to a store called GOOGLE, search a thing called CRYPTO ROBOT, and start searching, pick a bot, test it out for a month, and buy it. you fucking idiot.

>making 1% a day with a bot is nothing you retard. 3-7% is standard

Fuck off you retard. If 3-7% per day was standard you could turn $10 into over $500 million in a year.

It's not even 1.24%, it is not trading with the full capital, it's more like 0.5% effectively.

bots are for fucking retards. The only worthwhile bot is the one you write yourself and its not very complicated, just uses basic trading algos and shit like rsi and papertrading with that shit to test strats

Oh sure, I'm just going to drop a few hundred bucks on an affiliate marketed bot where some youtube jerk is trying to sell me based on COMPOUND INTEREST and I'LL SHARE MY SETTINGS IF YOU BUY WITH MY LINK like with OP.

The whole point of asking for settings files is to prove this isn't some viral fuck trying to subtly affiliate market, and the trade history is making a point of how this shit stops working when your trades start getting too large, because I'm not interested in making 4% a day on $500 if it doesn's scale. I want to make 4% a day on $20,000, and its not worth wading through a sea of shit filled with overpriced bots and affiliate marketers.

That said, I'll check out Leonardo just because it offers a demo, which is more than 99% of the shit out there that is trying to sell you on the dream and not the effectiveness of their product.

There's a super simple short-term method I've been using recently.

EMA 10 + EMA 16 + DPO, 1M chart.

When DPO crosses 0 upwards and EMA 10 is above EMA 16, long.
When DPO crosses 0 downwards and EMA 10 is below EMA 16, short.

Leave it for 10-15 minutes. It has around 70% success rate as for now (backtest was showing 71%). The only issue is that you'll get peanuts on such short timeframes.

Nice bot! Very impressed, can you give hints to how this is programmed? Also what leverage are you using?

It seems that he's using BabyPips' HLHB Trend-Catcher system.

babypips.com/trading/forex-hlhb-system-20180129

I'd only use a bot if it was written by me. I'm not trusting my money to some pajeet written program

Clicked on your link but it doesnt seem to link to crypto trading bot, am I missing something?

It's a system, you need to create a bot based on its conditions yourself.

Just backtesting it.
Which DPO length in the 1M chart?

What site is this?

Just looked at this system "HLHB"
Here is a very simple description.
babypips.com/trading/forex-hlhb-system-explained

I just checked the BTC chart last month while dropping with this TA. Seems very legit.

Anyone can run a real backtest with Gekko or similiar real values and trading fees?

Rules:

5 EMA: blue line
10 EMA: red line
RSI (10) applied to the median price (HL/2)
BUY when the 5 EMA crosses above the 10 EMA from underneath and the RSI crosses above the 50.0 mark from the bottom.

SELL when the 5 EMA crosses below the 10 EMA from the top and the RSI crosses below the 50.0 mark from the top.

Make sure that the RSI did cross 50.0 from the top or bottom and not just ranging tightly around the level.

>trading fees?
What is the average trading fees among exchanges?

>profit trailer feeder
>Windows only

What's with profit trailer users & Windows. Even the shills on Youtube pay extra for a Windows VPS.

Maker fees 0.100%
Taker fees 0.200%

You can take 0.2% to be sure for market buying.

this

1% a day is pretty amazing in and of itself

>been writing my own bot for the last month
>4-5 hours per day
>mfw i'm seeing all the larping ITT

>1.24% a day
>Only need to put $15k in to be a millionaire after taxes by next year
>busy posting in biz

Ok

I'm using 10.

top kek
wasu wasu wasuuuuuuuu

this

/thread

I can't find 5 EMA or 10 EMA indicators on tradingview. I've tried searching for "exponential moving average" as well but can't find them. What EMA did you guys use?

Except he’s using a bot to do it for him so he’s not busy at all genius

My not beats your not m8

Search "EMA".
Go settings and change length to 5.
Add a second one, change length to 10.

aaah so simple, thanks buddeh

Bot that is. Not not.
I got bad news. Letting a Bot loose on ema is guaranteed wreckage. Backtest til youre blue in the face then try it and see.

Would love to hear why you think EMA is a bad idea for your bot. Not doubting you, just genuinely curious

Don't worry, I'm just looking. I don't even know how to make a bot lol

Because most coins will make money by buying under the ema then selling when it goes a few percent up. Until it doesn't. Then you hodl bag number one with some percentage of your account. Then you try again with another coin. Wash rinse repeat until you have nothing but bags. When you finally sell, you end up with less money than you started with. This holds true for a bollinger band strategy as well.

I've tried a shitty version of this on Gekko backtesting

(I'm only checking if RSI < 50 instead of checking if it's crossing from a far range)

Most trades are profitable but gets nullified whenever a big drop occurs. Not sure if I coded it shit or the strategy is not built for such drops

>that "organic & smooth" increase from 1.8 to 3.8...
learn to larp.

You need to use some kind of stoploss (if rsi drops below a certain point then sell, as an example.)
But this strategy is actually shit and wont be profitable, so dont waste your time.

Use stop losses mate.

>there are no bots
grfftt uhhhhhhh pffffttttt

I dont need a bot i make 5-10% a day

Ah yes, I remember those two days. The coin was RKC. Made $7000 the first day and $16000 the next at the then price of btc. Man, those were some good times.

>I'm not trusting my money to some pajeet written program
> sends crypto to exchanges coded by pajeets and romanian interns

enlighten us