3 more hours

Amerifats better not sell when they wake up and see all green.

HEY YANKEE DOODLE, WE'RE FUCKING SOARING LIKE A BALD EAGLE. YOU NIGGERS BETTER NOT SELL HEAR ME?

>tfw sold at 6,150
oh well, i've still made good profit
Fuck it i'm cashing out of crypto cannot be fucked anymore........

Americans are the reason you're seeing green you Filthy faggot 3rd worlder

Amerifat here, fuck you. you're probably some eurocuck that enjoys his country being invaded by shitskins. Yeaaaa let me know how that works out when the sand niggers are killing your children and raping your women. Oh yea, and I'm buying right now.

it has begun.

we are going to 4k minimum

The SEC saved crypto yesterday. Why would Americans sell?

I'm not selling, but retarded normies probably will.

Has anyone here heard the cry of the bald eagle? It sounds lame as fuck

The yanks are awake and Yolanda told them to sell everything or she is leaving and taking her kid with her.

this is one of the most obvious bull traps ever, things will get ugly...

Burger posting. I'm still awake and not selling fuck you guys.

go to sleep eurofag. we wont sell we promise.

I DONT FUCKING KNOW BUT ITS HAPPENING SHITS GOING DOWN AGAIN WTF U RETARDED AMERICAN FAGGOTS DONT LIKE FREE MONEY ????????

>goes down $5
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKING AMERICANS

99% of Americans aren't awake yet, faggot.

Global mcap lost $10 billion as soon as the early birds from east coast got up. Expect up to $50 billion when west coast wakes up as well fucking greedy Californa niggers. At least east coast has some Jews who do love money.

Read and cry you jew.

Thirdies and members of the union of yuropeon cuckolds will never, ever EVER stop being assblasted about The United States Of America it seems.

Obviously not. It's a nation that should fall.

Some of us stay up all night in order to swing trade...I...I don't remember the last time I slept.

Burgerland has more immigrants than most European countries kys.

California here and still awake. I sleep from like 5-6am-10am it's bad.

American here. Been up for days watching the market. Everyone is going to sell today. Probably going to straight through friday.

why do you do that

>Amerifats better not sell when they wake up and see all green.
Even tho its 5AM here all the Amerifat posters still haven't gone to sleep from last night.

Our immigrants work harder than yours. kys

Actually these amerifats do need to sell so I can get in even lower.

I actually wish they would. Then i can make trades and wipe out my capital gains tax for 2018.

Just talk to I.C.E. about that.

Red 5 standing by

I'm awake faggot

this

obsession and I have never been much for sleep since childhood. Not just because of electronics; I'll skip sleep to handcraft furniture, read a book, clean, and all sorts of other things. Wife hates me for it but pretends to be okay with it. I will probably die young.

I'm still awake and it's 5 am here. Comfy af sleeping away all the normie hours desu

Americuck here. Can confirm many of us are still awake. Fuck off op, most nights here are blood bath from hell meaning euros and britbongs and chinks are dumping.

Tonight is a lucky night, chinks are deciding to pump and set up a trap. Our next target is 5.6 to 5.7k. You have been warned

i mean the number 1 rule is to hold so yeah just get out

FUCKING GLASS HANDED BURGERS

Our SEC just saved your fucking ass and you’re going to sit here and make jokes? If it wasn’t for us you’d be sitting on 0 zimbabwe niggerbucks or whatever you trash wheel around on your donkeys just to buy a gallon of stale milk.

Go herd your goats

Hes right you know

>They are buying while they sleep
Nice logic.

FREEDOM IS THE ONLY WAY YEAH

Buy ETH Ameribros, let's make the flippening happen.

Don't you get tired? I honestly can't live with myself when I'm not at 100%

NOCOINERS YOUR GAME IS THROUGH

CAUSE NOW YOU HAVE TO ANSWER TO

Not very often. I can take a nap and be good to go. A mostly keto diet and working out helps keep energy levels up.

Not from sand niggers lol....enjoy

>can never sell these things or everyone will lose
>believe they'll be a magical land where you can sell your shitcoins at 1 million a piece
>believing crypto is inherently valuable

Everyday this place surprises me by the depth of brainlets.

Starting soon.

were the only reason the market is recovering right now you stupid nigger europoor

NYC here. just woke up and sold 100k. thanks for the gainz eurofags. boy, seeing that eagle really makes me horny *faps vigorously* ahhh welp i'm gonna go have a cheeseburger for breakfast see ya tomorrow.