Please someone tell me we're going below 6k again I literally sold at the bottom...

Please someone tell me we're going below 6k again I literally sold at the bottom, all professional TA peeps told me we were going way way down

SEC Chairman literally told people to HODL. I am afraid you're too dumb to make it in crypto.

>Professional
>TA

pick one

>not hodling
Kys my man

6900 would be the lowest we would see. put an order at 7700 if your antsy

Have fun FOMO'ing back in at 10K

>TA
>Crypto

Literaaly neck yourself

welcome back user, sorry to hear that your bitcoin trading didn't went well for you.

jesus dude grow some balls and train your hands

Don't worry OP, we're in the Return to Normal phase.

How many times can we be in return to normal tho? I've heard it way too many times to take it to heart, I think I'll wait for a slight dip then jump right in

it's going to go down from here. It'll retest around the lows and either faulter and dip another 1k or start a recovery pattern.

I don't know how many times this shit has to bounce before people catch on. Granted this bounce was particularly strong, but not even close to out of the woods yet.

TA works on shorter timeframes for crypto. Algos use fib retracement etc. But the only useful info you can get looking at longer cycles are support/resistance levels, if that.

Btc might be drop to

Here's a million dollar tip user. The herd is never right. So when they told you it was going even lower and you thought you should sell, they were wrong. Sell rallies, not dips.

But they're also wrong now that they think the dip is over

Yeah, but I think the boucne was only so strong because the decline was the sharpest yet. No supports have really been tested yet on the way back up.

Unclear situation, but if I had to choose to short or long with infinite margin here, it'd be short.

9k today,
10k tomorrow
15k next month
50k next year

Sorry bro, that was literally the point of all the FUD shilling. Us bigbrains wanted a low price to put our bags in so we convinced you tinybrains to sell everything you had.

Did you really think BTC was just going to die this time, like all the other times? Lol, sad. Get back in the game while you can kiddo, it won't be below 10k for long.

Ok now I feel bad, you're one of us and not a redditcuck so I'll help you. DO NOT wait until it's 10k, buy the dip sell the tip. We're looking at a good 11-12k before any significant dip happens again.

It sounds funny now but 30k is entirely possible by end of 2018. 50k would be if China and India weren't being such little scared bitches right now. Once they realize crypto is called crypto because it's crypto and they can't get caught, they'll be buying in again.

If we do it will take a couple of weeks of volatility as we trade sideways for a month or so.

There are going to be 30-60% retracements all over the place

Greetings. It will never go straight down like 5 thousand dollars. It'll always have a bounce on the way down to trap newfags and fomo retards. Our floor has not yet been seen. I know this