Richfag and don't know what to buy during this dip? Well buckle up, faggots, you're getting a lesson today...

Richfag and don't know what to buy during this dip? Well buckle up, faggots, you're getting a lesson today. This is the best list, no shilling needed.
1. LTC - Huge use base already, litepay coming out soon
2. XLM - More and more partnerships slowly leading to adoption
3. Nuls - In my opinion this is going to be the biggest winner of this year, once they release main net it's gg. Nuls is better Neo, Eth, Eos.
4. Wabi - Helping crackdown on the counterfeit good market in china, this is for sure a decent moon mission, if not a satellite shot.
Pump and Dump edition
Verge - 2018= year of privacy
Tron - still very popular in china, hold until you can profit and dump all of the chinese.
Basic attention - I feel like it will cap around a dollar, acquire bags and dump
Any questions? hit a nigger.

Should I still buy BTC right now

>Richfag
prove it faggot

I would buy BTC or ETH and hold until we start seeing some higher numbers. The big bois always recover quicker than the low caps. Acquire large amounts of both for best results.

Learn to read retard

I'm not a richfag, this is for the richfags. it just makes me sad seeing all these wealthy individuals getting shilled on shitty coins through biz.

What the fuck user? For real Trx? I mean I have some but I still regret it.

Holy shit. A fellow GTO fag.

I also regretted my tron, that's why it's in the pump and dump section, obviously shouldnt even go 10-15% in such a shitcoin, but having 500-1000 to flip isnt a bad idea.

ayeee. I never see GTO through the ocean of sailor moon, DBZ, and naruto shit

It's truly the patrician's choice.

are you a coiner?
if so, whatcha got in those bags?

>sailor moon, DBZ, and naruto shit
You visit MAL or what, faggot? Kys.

Only a poorfag with some VEN.

No, on soundcloud. Where all the most serious, hardcore anime fans are. Also you've never seen shit anime posts on any of these boards? nice.

Hey homie, why are you so high on nuls? Better outlook than ICX?

>2018 year of privacy
mentions worst most overpriced privacy coin

>verge
>tron

Are you fucking kidding me?

I like nuls because you can do basically anything with a smart contract from them. You get your own chain which helps not keep the main one clogged like Eth. Also you can have a public/private ledger. You can also choose the protocol so if you wanted to have a PoW or PoS its up to you. Support for 3-5 programming languages. Each chain has their own module, making any changes to the whole network seamless and fast. only 40 million total supply. I still like Icon too, this is just a platform on steroids, the possibilities are endless. Also the market cap has dwindled down to 71 million, lots of room for growth. One of the first "Gen 3" coins. Cheaper smart contracts than Neo. Main net is releasing later this year

Second for that patrician taste lads.

How far will useful application and hype take us this year? If TRX and XVG pumped and dumped as big as they did, could we see 50-100x in some of the most promising coins/tokens, or must we taper down that expectation to 5-10x?

Also, LINK and JNT for long-term holds?

>I would buy BTC or ETH and hold until we start seeing some higher numbers

Wow.. you are some kind of god..

Where can i send the 0.1 BTC fee for all your expert help?

hey, you can buy shitcoin or ether and not get justd as hard during the downswings, thats all i was saying. They always come back quicker too giving the perfect buying opportunity.

I feel ltc will make a moonrun soon

haven't looked too much into JNT but Link has been memed too hard. It still is good though.

you should add some High Risk High Reward coins imo like TRAC, HAT, DBC or AGI (depends on which AI coin you like more) and TNC

I've been meaning to get some TRAC and DBC for a minute now.