XLM

This thing is going to take off any day now. I can't wait.

when fairx

>shaa

I love memecoin

People who are not 100% XLM will cry

Soon.
I am unironically 95% in XLM

shit's based

XLM is the single most solid coin that for the fucking life of it cannot go on a moon mission. It’s as if it’s name has jinxed it.

in December it 3x'd

whats your guys EOM/EOY prices you think

any second now.. any second..

7 sats, 8 after fairx

how high can XLM go?

$3 EOY

7 dollars if it reaches ripple's peak marketcap

wasn't fairx news supposed to come out end of january / beginning of february? 'beginning' is until 10 february imo, so we should see something interesting soon.

FairX beta is supposed to launch now

XLM can't go anywhere, it is piece of virtual information it does not exist in reality so cannot be moved, but saying that it is also everywhere. I know it’s confusing.

$25

how high are you?

ppl ask me this question all the time

Fucking its the only coin on binance that didnt budge while everything else spiked. The urge to rage sell is hard to control

any

day

now

It's up 20%. Surely FairX in the next week?

>tfw portfolio has been getting absolutely slaughtered these past couple of weeks

Stellar Snek please deliver me from this hell. FUN's eating shit and ENJ won't be doing any major movements for at least another couple of months.

>FUN's eating shit
k

Its been dropping like a rock since I bought it user.

Bought 12k XLM at the start of January, sold near the top of the January rally, managed to accumulate another 12k XLM

Sitting on 24k XLM right now praying to the god snek

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS SEPTIC CUNTCOIN FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFDFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

But ...... its ..... still ...... going ...... up!?!?!?!?

he is already on the moon

Only have 7.5k Not enough to make it. :(