When you sit on a plane and look at a commercial about Cryto Connecting with SAP in the flight magazine...

When you sit on a plane and look at a commercial about Cryto Connecting with SAP in the flight magazine. You realize you are on a fucking Spaceshuttle.

And the best thing about this is that there are some retards on biz that have not invested into SPHTX yet. what an embarrassment.

It is just a random ad by a random company, but it is getting traction. Our local free ad journal has at least one crypto "article" and one crypto ad every three day. My favourite tobacco shop is advertising crypto, even saw a crypto ad on a fucking bench. Normal faggot phase is here. Buy the dips or stay poor

Yeah that’s right.

Yeah. It’s getting real

My favourite thing about biz is that you will have 20 to 30 threads a day about LINK but whenever you have a thread about a real gem, like SPHTX or CPChain it either gets buried or people ridicule the coin because they are too stupid to spend 5 minute researching it.

You sound salty your scam coin isn’t making money like LInk

Are you retarded? look at the returns already this month compared to LINK... and they are only starting.

When your shitcoin has to take out ads on Facebook and obscure magazines, you know it's in trouble.

Shitcoins that are able to grow with zero marketing are the ones to bet on.

Are you retarded? Or do you subscribe to the buy high sell low?

Shits been dipping as of late but titanium my friend

Link down 20% this month.
CPChain launched a week ago... up 400%, expecting another 10x or 1000%
SPHTX up 250% . Expecting at least another 20x or 2000%

SPHTX is on a nice dip now so even retards like you can make money.

>titanium
Will have a look into this. Thanks man.

Shitcoins: Veeky Forums talks about the price
Goodcoins: Veeky Forums talks about the tech

This is why link will moon and this will collapse.

See

My local coffee shop changed it's name to something something blockchain and people are lining outside it's doors with cash in hand to invest in it. Why aren't you there bro, you losing out nigger.

The whole point of doing some research is to check if the tech is good. Plus there are a binch of things to consider including, team, exposure, MC, etc... Anyway not going to spoon feed retards anymore.

Link is a meme though like Wojaks

Lol

But I'm already in big time.

not all of biz is retarded only about 80%. Which means you can find some good info on here sometimes if you know how to look.

Plus the CEO of Sphtx is a total G. He's like putin on steroids.

My major gains were when I did not listen to Veeky Forums. Went in big on WTC during September China FUD, later VeChain when it was under 0.5$. I can wait when SophiaTX delivers in Q2.

It's too bad that the SAP application and name of the project does not make a good meme material.

Awesome man, As I said you can discover gems on here but the majority of biz is mindless shilling. Glad you making it. I am also holding tight with my big bag.
At least some of the guys who are not lazy and do their research will come out ok here.

I have a feeling they might rebrand at some point. I'm holding and plan to do so for at minimum all of 2018.

They doing zero marketing at crypto. Just because they are looking for partners outside. To compare is the business model. Exchanges and mooning is no goal at this time. They got a real business strategy...

i have 2k SPHTX. Will i make it?

Plans on some actual marketing after the roadmap launch, Sphtx is a comfy hold, no moon missions till Q2-Q3, but if 2018 is the year where shitcoins with no purpose or adoption gets dumped, Sphtx should be a comfy hold

Get 20k. Then you can retire in 2 years