RISKY BUT HAS POTENTIAL
bnb, fun, tau, gno, ufr, powh, sphtx, lisk

SOLID
qsp, xrp, eos, bch, salt, jpy

JUNK
req, nano, ltc, iota, xlm, ada

DOG SHIT
trx, drgn, wtc, mana, dash, zcl

I have yet to lose money on a coin. I am never wrong. You probably have lost money, therefore you can never trust yourself. Always trust the guy that wins. Dump the dog shit.

Also considering moving FUN to the 'Great' tier but I need to do a bit more research. Hoping to grab about 200k to play around with once we dip again.

Other urls found in this thread:

hyperledger.org/members
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also, I would possibly consider bumping ETH or NEO down a notch (ETH for scaling issues and NEO for their weird company politics) but as far as making money goes they definitely belong.

>ufr great
>req junk

ufr above qsp, shut up

I agree with god tier, but basically confirming my bias. Where does JNT belong on this? Also thinking god tier, but some potential risks with banking regulations.

well, this

also

> xmr

LOOOOOOOL.

> 2 God, 1 Junk
Fair enough, not bad for a nab.

>lists TAU, UFR, JPY
>Doesn't even have OMG

kys

>no OMG/NAS

OMG belongs right next to ETH on the god tier list. NAS is Antshares 2.0, and belongs on the great list.

Other than that, the list is fairly accurate.

no OMG?

can you shill me on NAS

>Not buying LUX cheap
You'll regret it. Check their Road map.

>XDG not in GOD TIER

> not buying a super inflationary coin

>Ignores market cap
Kys

The creators of Nebulas are the creators of Antshares, also known as NEO.
Think of it like a decentralized Google which targets blockchain data.

It's only on chink exchanges, so it holds up fairly well whenever BTC has its autistic spasms.

NAS is my biggest holding now, completely by accident. During these dips it's not been killed off like other high caps, and it's now bouncing back up. Still under the radar in western markets but it will pick up momentum into Spring. comfy af.

> PRL not in GREAT tier
> PRL not even mentioned

That long post just to shill Link in great tier?
come on....

and if everything >10x is great tier, you better add COF CoffeeCoin next time.

Looks VERY interesting, thanks anons, I'll start accumulating. Price predictions?

thoughts on omg?

>link
>God tier
In the trash with this post.

>December newfag actually bought into the FUD

Sergey being a fucking mute is a downside, but if you fail to see the technological basis for why LINK could be a gamechanger, you deserve nothing short of a bullet to the face.

It'll hit western exchanges by end of March, it'll be top 20 coin around then.

it doesn't solve the oracle problem, so it's garbage.

Yes sir link is a awful investment thank you sir finally someone with brains in this community. Buy mobious it is verrry low right now and will take you to the moon

Screencaped just to make fun of you in the second half of the year, specially for putting nano under “junk”

My portfolio is 75% NAS and 25% ITC.

But it does, so it's not.

UFR is junk. XLM is just as solid as XRP. Add DBC to junk

>tfw entire profolio is God tier.

I'm going to make it.

So where do you see this in terms of price per coin? Also, will the amount of coins change when mainate is released?

>powh

> Calling ETH out on scalability issues
> No live alternative
> Has solutions being built
> Being this retarded

Sorry about that, I meant to put in OMG. I would say it is risky at this point unless you're already in, I don't have any because I never got around to them when they were cheap enough for me.

Tau is a no fucking brainer if you've followed them like I have, tread lightly but there will be money to be made eventually. UFR is one that I like personally despite being shilled to pieces, I feel like it will definitely be replaced by something more sophisticated but it's a decent short term flip. Maybe on second thought I wouldn't even include UFR, but I do believe there is something there (full disclosure I own a very small bag just to mess around with).

REQ is just absolutely fucking worthless. Come on. It has a nice looking demo but it serves no purpose! Be real!

I will certainly check out NAS more, I really like what I've read but I'm not sure about opening a position at this price.

Have you actually used ETH a lot? Like actually used it to do stuff as intended, not flip or trade.

how does REQ serve no purpose user, pls enlighten

>ada
>shit

You ought to explain yourself

It's a glorified request button that utilizes a bunch of other dapps like Kyber and 0x.

If cross-chain payment is what makes your cock hard when you think about REQ, you'd be better off putting your money in Kyber.

And this isn't shilling. I don't hold REQ, Kyber or 0x.

Oh, I guess to add to OMG, I really like what I've read but dividends can be a red flag and I haven't looked into it enough to say authoritatively that it's not some ponzi shit. Idk, someone redpill me on this one, I really did sleep on it.

It looks nice but most people won't care, because it really doesn't do anything worthwhile or game-changing. It kind of gives a bad impression of tokenization really. I also don't think there is a lot of money to be made it in, although recent prices have been tempting for a somewhat safe short term flip.

Yes, I have used ETH to:
- Invest in ICOs
- Pool for ICOs using Primablock
- Register my ENS name
- Trade decentralized
- Experiment with Dai stablecoin
- Working to architect a project atop it

What have any competing networks been used for?

>Holds link but no req

You know they're working together right?

I have neo and link, thank you for validating my choices. Why XLM junk tier though? Where on the crypto doll did XLM touch you? :(

>ponzi shit

Do you think communist Money Skeleton, Greco and Joseph Poon, the creator of Lightning Network and Plasma, would stand behind OMG if it was a ponzi?

OMG has some of the greatest minds in crypto working on it.

what is WYX?

ok but you still didn't explain how req serves no purpose. req will be using kyber anyway so if kyber is successful then req will likely follow. also kyber afaik can't convert to fiat like req can, it just deals with crypto to crypto exchanging

well, this

can you explain to me what you think req does?

>Ada
>Junk

Ooo you sweetie pies have so much to learn

Obvious bait post

Feel free to tell him why he's wrong.

not buying that shit.

look at the supply u god damn brainlet

Btc is in 2018 is omegalul. Swap ven and btc and I’ll mostly agree with this list.

>waltcucks on suicide watch

yeah no money to be lost when you aim at pennies, good luck with your x10-14 in 2 years, loser.

Agoras
Elementrem
Iexec RLC
Ambrosus
Solaris

Get on my x1000 level faggot

This board shits on LTC daily when it's the only one being used in the real world, it shows how ridiculous this place has become

>sphtx
SophiaTX is not risky at all.

Req uses link network yes, not the other way around.

Fuck off, Charlie.

But in all seriousness, I think it's because it's too closely linked to grandpa and acts as a currency. Using one crypto out of thousands as a currency isn't popular anymore, now that cross-chain payment solutions are being developed which allows you to pay with any shitcoin you'd like, and the receiver can receive whichever shitcoin he likes. Which also destroys the premise of retailers having to accept only one particular crypto.

Buy COSS

>link god tier
>doesn’t list AE or EOS

Love the casual FUD on the supposed "junk" OP. Accumulation is in full effect I see.

Shhhhhh.....I want to grab more. Got 5k fiat coming in tomorrow and I want more ADA while it's still cheap.

Ergh.....nothing to see newcoiners, ADA sucks hard. Vaporware, pajeet team etc. Go buy TRX.

Ok then I have a simple question: what are they going to do about gas fees? That is the most immediate issue I can identify.

XLM has a lot of hype and very little to show for it. I do hope that FairX takes off in a big way but I am not counting on it. I don't think XLM is cool or sophisticated enough--- I would never tell my friends or my dad or my parole officer about it, because there is nothing remarkable to say.

It is absolutely undesirable in terms of ROI, and has overstayed its welcome. Glad I missed that sandbag.

Interesting list, two of these are on my to-read. I was very interested in AMB from what I glanced, still an OK enough price point too. Really interested in what you like about Elementrem, that name is fucking hairy...

Do you care about paying for your girlfriend's coloring books faster or do you want to make money? How the fuck do you still think REQ is going to make you a lot of money?

You do still want to make money right? You know you can invest in cooler shit than "new PayPal" and make much more money right? REQ is not innovative or wild west, and I am bored ranting about it already. Even if it hits $10 I want no part in it.

> he does not have NAS in great or god tier. he deserve to be poor

btc god tier.

lol

>leaves

This.

I've followed BTC since 2011. It isn't going anywhere, although I have started putting my spare fiat into BCH these days on a hunch (I will never lose money on BCH unless it plummets sub-$100 or so)

actually a hidden gem

I gotta say that Kyber's name is atrocious. And the name is much more important than most think (although I did miss out on AntShares because of this...)

RISKY BUT HAS POTENTIAL

>FUN

L O L

fucking hilarious how now all of biz hates trx after she didnt give you max gains in two weeks, what will FUN be after all these cancerous memes are dead and your down 50% on a shitty gambling coin, anons?

>no elastos

Not surprising biz is sleeping in this one

Guess 60$ is too expensive for your pajeet blood

absolute trash list op.
God Tier
btc, eth, neo, strat, xmr

Great
omg, lisk, wtc, req, icx, ven

Potential
xlm, xrp, ark, link

all else is shit.

Dont let biz in on the good stuff. Ever.

Have you lost money in crypto?

>reddit spacing
>bcashie cuck
faggot

Request is great. Why?
+ Solid fucking team backed by Y Combinator, harder to get into than Harvard.
+ At least 14 projects being worked on, there'll be a metric fuckton of development.
+ Shopify and WooCommerce integration is coming, you’ll be seeing Request buttons everywhere.
+ Coins will be burnt, value goes up. People will FOMO into REQ when they see the supply going down.
+ Real world usage. There'll be people in your office who haven't touched bitcoin/ethereum who will be using Request.
+ People who want crypto to succeed will invest in REQ. It's one of the few coins that benefits the whole crypto ecosystem.
+ More Y Combinator partnerships are possible, they love networking.
+ Huge amount of followers on reddit. Constantly mentioned on the daily altcoin posts.
+ Plenty of use cases. Possible for ICOs to cam girls to use Request in the future.
+ Tons of people hate paypal and will switch to a better alternative.
+ Online stores stopped bitcoin support? Request will be ready when they want to get back into crypto.

New internet, you have my attention. Is it anything like Urbit?

patiently waiting for EOS mainnet. Ethtards will shit their pants.

Is this Aphex Twin/Richard D James?

BNB has been the easiest coin to day trade. I got stuck in a couple freefalls and still increased my holdings by 50 percent.

My mom read what i wrote to you and i have to apologize for calling you a faggot and discrediting your input to this board.

Elementrem has just recently become a member on the Hyperledger, a collective sporting absolute killer companies.
hyperledger.org/members

The name is indeed beyond sheite, the team however is working like madmen and are as far as i've seen solely focused on teching their shit up and making this work.
marketing will come second. Hence their spot on the coinmarketcap list and the price still being on groundlevel

>2018 LONG TERM SUPER POWER HOLDINGS
>starts talking about daytrading

Ha you got me, I guess I got a bit carried away.

Interested, I did ignore it when it first made rounds a while back because of the name. Have they spoken at all about re-branding? I'm adding it to the list, but that name could be fatal!

Hello Sandeep!

yes

EOS made me hard as fuck when I first read about it, and I do own a small bit, but I'm worried about it being over hyped/underwhelming. No one should feel super dumb for buying in even now though, it stands to really put a dent in ETH for some really strong reasons.

Pls dear delete this now this have known about us indians on biz we must stick together not betray another fellow "pajeet" plzzz sir delete now

Swap link and ven lmao

>EOS
I highly suggest you look into AE if you like the idea of EOS but have had doubts. Everything about AE is fucking solid

>DOG SHIT
>trx
feels good always doing the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

No they haven't but i am really hoping they'll do it soon !

I can also advise you to read into Metaverse a bit.. i saw it not being in your list. A lot of people are sleeping on this.
2018-2019 will be huge in regards to regulating this entire space to make it economically interesting/ possible to integrate within.

Digital identity is their main focus.

Wtc dogshit?
You’ll rue this day venjeet.

The memes are shit, yes. But FUN is solid af

Is REQ token going to function as a stable coin? Will there even be a stable coin, or just different coins going through thier back-end exchange?

Nobody on Veeky Forums would tell you to buy TRX and it was obviously a PnD with pajeets shilling it

Bottom line is you fell for the pajeet shilling like a nub and now you have information based on which you can recalibrate your instincts

>No XLM

>literally Buzzwords: The Post

Crypto is on its death bed. Kiss your btc goodnight and let him rest in peace. You boneheads should have sold when it was 10k+

I barely read anything about WTC on Veeky Forums but whenever there's a crash, it recouperates so quickly. They also have solid foundation work done, so why isn't it being shilled just a little bit?

They tend to only shill shitcoins to make a quick buck off of normies

>junk:nano
P-pls no bully

Ok, just bought two of these for my brother and I because he is interested in pretty much any decentralized internet shit and we have a "Fuck It" fund for coins that pertain to things we are personally invested in. This is solid as fuck and truly under the radar, although I don't see crazy money being made off of it. As a rule I haven't been crawling around azn crypto markets too much, but that will change. Like I said, it's getting to be about that time... Thanks for the heads up.

I will certainly read more about Metaverse and that coin. Thanks.

Weak shill

Does enough people browse Veeky Forums to make it worth the effort? I don't believe it

I only own 52 WTC, shilling is pointless.