1 month trending downwards

>1 month trending downwards
>t-this recovery is for real

so by your amazing analysis and logic, it's never going to recover

I think it'll dip in a few hours and fall to the mean.

it will recover but very slowly, many months

> 3 years trending upwards
> t-this crash is for real

We have to reach 9500 that’s when the bull is coming back

Seems pretty accurate to me

Pfftt shitcoins will keep dropping because their actual worth is zero. Bitcoin Cash is enabling Opcodes within a few months and will have a massive bull run ETH 2.0 style.

>so by your amazing analysis and logic, it's never going to recover
markets are not binary
it's not going to recover by flipping some magic switch that turns bear market into bull
i mean look how biz mood swings like a person with fucking bipolar disorder every other day
no one know if we a recovering or it is just a small stop to 0 (and other way)

ETH is a shitcoin

>parabolic growth for no reason
>real

And tokens are it's shitcoin.
Tokens are a shitcoin's shitcoin I keep telling Veeky Forums this but they still fall for the ICO scam.

I know but people tend to think it is actually worth $1000+ because "Smart Contracts" and get really defensive when I point out ETH is a shitcoin.

Of all the major coins ETH is by far the most retardedly overvalued, followed closely by XRP.

It boggles my mind.

>it will recover but very slowly, many months
this is not like stocks. you idiots

>parabolic drop for no reason
>real

People like OP are so deep in denial or just turned crazy. Seek help outside of this website.

This has happened in crypto before. Ask some old fags, youngin

the elliot wave was completed possible recovery inbound

>that perfect double bottom

Fucksake mate just buy back in or close your short before you get liquidated, stop being so salty

It has happened once, when one of the only largest exchanges was hacked and closed down.

It's hypothesized that the preceding price rise that went from $100 to $1000 in a month was actually just one bot wash-trading as the market was incredibly tiny. It was basically like a low-cap altcoin back then.

Man, look at the binance/usdt charts. It is taking heavy buys to keep this afloat at the current price. Any time there is a lack of it, it starts dropping.

>He sold the dip.

I would be too

>binance/usdt charts
Nigga wot???
Binance is irrelevant. Watch finex. We have epic volume going on. And bears are losing hard.

Whales grabbing up all those normie bags

Holy shit... I'd feel bad for making fun of you desu. You obviously have no idea what the future implications of smart contracts are. I'm sure you "understand" smart contracts quite well, which is why you come off so high and mighty calling ethereum a shitcoin, but you obviously lack the forsesight and latitudinal thinking to really comprehend what the future holds for ethereum.

>using BINANCE USDT as indicator
mate youre hella gay

>>He sold the dip.
I was never in the crypto meme

>highest volume ever
>top bitcoin holders and whales still accumulating bitcoin
Y..yeah user, crashing more soon :/

We brushed the return to the 2017 mean, so there's more reason now to believe that the worst is over.

But people need to get the idea out of their heads that this is suddenly going to rebound to $15k again.

We've returned to mean, so if this holds, we can expect more gradual growth that was typical of most of 2017. The pump that happened around December was the anomaly.

I bought a few hundred ETH for $40 (total) in 2015 champ, you're dreaming if you think this shit is anything but a great pump & dump.

ETH was originally meant to be built on top of Bitcoin, but Blockstream ended that, it is about to be re-initiated on top of Bitcoin Cash.

Do your research and stop fantasizing. ETH is a shitcoin.

What double bottom?

notice how the recoveries became closer together. lesson for all you newfags, this is how you know you've hit the bottom

When two guys use one of these.

8500 WALL DOWN LETS GO

look at the volume

There was one on the 4 hour chart I think
Looks like a textbook Eliot wave hey

>look at the volume

Fuck, I had my doubt this user was being a gaylord

what would the next step be if it was textbook?

A price increase as the correction is over