$1000 eoy

Hope you faggots didn’t sell

>what is supply
>what is coin fundamentals
>what is whitepaper

what is this shit? fucking triangular ripple gold cash?

>what is le abstract jew

>]
?

No, but I didn't buy more :(

I pretty much bought the exact dip.
Too bad I don't have much to buy though.

lurk more

Lads don't miss out on this. I'm telling you, it's the biggest no brainer for short-medium term moon. Working product, best at what it does, talented transparent team. And now there are no barriers to moon with the binance and okex listings and branding in place. As soon as the market moves this will fly.

Abstract crypto jew, nigger

its mooning on binance. about to hit 5 green candles

Sold a few of my shitcoins, but I'm never selling my nano

good choice. where are the people saying its going back to $5? seems awfully quiet. they are probably choking on someone's cock

Are we letting 3 year olds make logos now?

> transaction speed
> scalability
literally any other shitcoin can do the same, why should i buy this fuck, what is so special?

It’s the only coin with near instantaneous transactions and no fees

Name a coin that’s like that

Name me another instant and feeless coin.
Protip- you can't.
Buy now I'd kill yourself in 2 years because you knew about nano when it was only $10.

This is the coin you’ll tell your grand kids about

what coin is the top one?

Name a coin with worse network stability/security than xrb, pro tip, you cant. Meanwhile theres coins like xlm that offer everything xrb offers but is actually secure, stable, smartcontracts, ico's. You deserve to lose everything if you fell for the memecoin

If the network security is so bad then go and attack the network. Fact is, if the network was THAT vulnerable, it would have been attacked by now. There's a huge bounty for anyone who manages to do it though, so I welcome you to try.

still waiting for the attack.. been waiting for 2 months bro. and im still waiting... zzzz come up with something better

EOY

iota