$8.5k

>$8.5k
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCKKK YOU GUYS SAID 3K WHY YOU ALWAYS LYING

thanks for selling low friendo

I went all in to tether at 7200

Fuck my fucking life

see ya

tether up again

Ahahahahahah thanks for your cheap bags you dumb faggot.

you gotta understand something mate, you gotta learn to differentiate FUD from real shit

Its kinda hilarious that even with all these crashes , Im still up 10x since my investment. Kinda makes me wonder if this is a september like period, or a more crazy downtrend is coming. Thinking about tethering up soon and just waiting some weeks.

Can we please take a moment and laugh at these nonbelievers?

I bought at 6k and am quickly on my way to doubling my stack right now.

All you had to do was listen to greed fellas

dont worry the inbred yanks will crash the price soon

You're right to be skeptical in these times, there WAS just a massive crash. but even if it does crash again I believe it'll easily be going up, literally multiple times in bitcoin's history this same drop has happened and it was followed by an absolutely insane gain. So I believe even if it does crash it'll definitely be offset by the gains going forward.

>takes biz for face value

>he bought the FUD
>and sold his bags

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EVERYONE LAUGH AT THE FAGGOT

Don't listen to biz ever. I just come here for the pink wojaks whenever monopoly money crashes.

>tfw I didn't throw in all the rest of my funds at 6k

nooo I'm still sitting on like 2k and I can't tell if I should fomo in or wait

>>and sold his bags
>thanks for your cheap bags

Does Veeky Forums really not know the definition of bag?

Should I buy in now? I sold everything at the bottom. I was down 50% on my initial investment.

No. We're new, but still smarter than OP and all those BTFO'd retards.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yes, you are losing money not buying as we speak

ugh, at least don't post for a few weeks son

IT KEEPS PUMPING FASTER HELP ME Veeky Forums

I SOLD EVERYTHING BIZ WHAT IM GOING TO TELL MY WIFES SON NOW!!!!??

thank you for increasing volume

>Do it

Buy High Sell Low

>looking at the short term
>not looking at the weekly and monthly charts
Weekly tells a different tale. It's not the first time that the week swings wildly between very low and very high with even variances of +3000/-3000. I mean look at this chart for crying out loud:

>Figure one had as much of a high of 16000 and had lows of 11000 before finally closing 13000. That's a variance of $5000 between high and low
>Figure two had as much of a high as 12000 with a low of 2000 before closing 11000. That's a variance of 3000 between high and low

Figure three (present candle) had as much of a low of 6000 and maybe will go as high as 9000-10000 before closing back between 7-8k but overall trend is still going down. It's going to go down either on 4-2k in the coming weeks.

Screencap this. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. If I'm right, then I'm right. Overall long term trends tell a different picture.