IT´S TIME TO BE REASONABLE - BEWARE

Most of you probably never experienced a real bear market before, so I don´t blame the euphoria some are felling right now. Unless you were around during 2016, 2015 or earlier, your only experience into this game are the amazing gains provided by the recent bull market.

Majority of new folks totally miscomprehend the hold mantra. I wouldn´t call it a meme because it has its value and importance. In a volatile environment like crypto you can´t get shaken up by price drops of 10, 20 and even 30%, those happen frequently and almost always recover in the short time. So unless you are extremely experienced you won´t be able to time it correctly every time, so holding is indeed the best approach for the regular investor.

But we are not in one of those times where holding pays off. It should be clear right know that we are settling each time for less, yesterday’s pink wojacks are todays green wojack, we wen´t through this during 15k, 12k, 10k, 9k, and here were are settling again for 8k. It doesn´t take much to see where this is going. I´m sorry but a bear market doesn´t end like that, it doesn´t end because of a positive SEC senate hearing, where ideas have been exposed and nothing more than that, nothing concrete. The market will come back to its senses soon enough, we may even shoot to 9k, but it´s inevitable for the downtrend to continue.

You can definitely expect BTC prices between 4-3k range very soon, if not less, but something between 3k-4k is a safe buy regardless. This will happen whenever you believe it or not. We were in $700 during January 2017, just put this in perspective a little bit. It´s time to be humble and reflect where you want to be 1 year from now. We still have a long way down, but be smart and you will make it through, we all are. I survived during 90% crashes before, and I´m surviving this one too. Hope you join me.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/b3coin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just wished in tethered up after the first crash. Just a nooblet here with 7k at ATH and now its 4k.

>You can definitely expect BTC prices between 4-3k range very soon
You can't know that user. That is not how it works. I will hold and ignore any FUD like this.

How long you been here, honest question

You fags were saying "oh it will be 5k by feb 6th" and now that it didn't happen, you're saying "oh 5k by today" and now that that's unreasonable, you're simply saying "4k-5k in the near future"

It's always a moving target with you guys. I think I will hold and just ignore you.

Don't worry, started in nov with 7,5k up to 35k and now at 10k. Still holding strong bc in my country I can cash out taxfree after hodling for 1 year

100K by December 2019 baby!!!! Whoooooooop!!!! Whoooooop!!!

>pls cheaper bags

I'm here since April and I keep holding though the rest of February.

user I know you want to be a good bloke and give good advice but there have been a tonne of other similar threads. Remember this, people will only believe what they want to believe.

It is hard to watch others crash and burn but the information is there for them to know what to expect from historical data.
I know its hard but try not to stress about everyone else :)

I'm respecting what may come from tether. I'm taking it seriously this time and I need to be ready.

Finally someone reasonable. BTC went on a year long bull run, you think the bear market is only going to last 1 month ? Think logically it will bump up and down but slowly down trend for months. Trade the bounces and hide in tether or fiat.

3-4k range per satoshi

Bear markets end when people start buying again. Volume was really strong yesterday and today. Last time we had this large a volume spike was back in September when btc was around 3k.

Checkmate bitch

comfy in tether

OP just got BTFO

lrn2english you shite

we are going to 2 trillion dollar mcap, by april 30

you can't stop us

BTC will never reach 6k again.

Sounds reasonable. When should we expect price drop? I want to tether up before that

>Most of you probably never experienced a real bear market before
That's not what your mom said last night.

>implying the same trend is guaranteed to repeat every time

Op you can warn them but these newfags think they know better because they managed to 3x their investment in bull season where even a monkey pointing at a screen could have done the same.

Lmao at bear markets ending in 24 hours

Sorry that you sold at the bottom.

You could be right, but also consider that you're mistaken. I find it rather annoying when people speak with so much certainty about future price movement.

Demand is massive and there were loads of people waiting to buy the dip. The sell pressure is mostly gone, "smart money" has closed their shorts and bought in at the bottom. The coordinated mainstream media FUD campaign is over and even the senate has come out on a positive note. At this point it looks like there's little chance for it to go back down to or below 6k. Of course, I could be wrong, but you should always consider the alternative.

When will the algos kick in

Lots of people will kill themselves over crypto.

Crypto unlike stocks right now is very accessible and back until a few month ago everything you brought was going up, it was the euphoria phase, dumb money started coming in so strong that exchanges had to shut down registrations.
Where did you see that in stocks exchanges? Just the paperwork to open an account would make you sick anyway back to the subject, the game has changed now, it's not enough to buy and hold and normies are getting burned, even some of you are getting burned because you think you know how to trade but you don't and you didn't know until now because it takes a bear market to filter out good traders from amateurs.
In a bull market everyone is a trading genius.

Wait for ETF, let someone better at it do the job for you and enjoy your mediocre ROI.

Also check the macd divergence on 4hr timeframe. Each time btc bottomed lower, macd bottomed higher.

This is a picture of OP

u do know that pic u posted is some delicious pasta right?

BTC moonshot from normie invasion. You're about to have a rude awakening.

I legit wish there was a good way to trade Tether to USD. It moves out of sync predictably - but a guaranteed swing back. Just hook up a script to buy every 98c and sell every 1.02. Easy money.

>pretending the sec hearing didnt happen
Enjoy watching.

Normies coming back already. Lotta normies looked at this and said "cheap!"

>You can definitely expect BTC prices between 4-3k range very soon, if not less, but something between 3k-4k is a safe buy regardless. This will happen whenever you believe it or not. We were in $700 during January 2017, just put this in perspective a little bit. It´s time to be humble and reflect where you want to be 1 year from now. We still have a long way down, but be smart and you will make it through, we all are. I survived during 90% crashes before, and I´m surviving this one too. Hope you join me.

Why would it drop? Literally all the FUD surrounding crypto got blown over by the SEC hearing and the massive boners everyone had over established cryptos, Bitcoin being the main one.

Yeah we still need corrections to get rid of all the overhead (the people who bought over 10k), but regulations now favor us.

user, we have many senior member who ALL cashed out at the top and expect to buy low. Do you really think these people will wait until the VERY bottom that everyone else is predicting before buying? No they will try to upper cut each other to get their orders filled soon. It seems to me that the market is rising up again because people are buying in at slightly higher level than your prediction (aka trying to cut you TA fags off and get their orders in first)

What country?

Using this same logic, OP is just as wrong.

OP, it's time to grow up. We're not selling.
You had your chance to buy at 6k. You wanted to be a smartass and wait for 3-4k while sitting in Tether. It's not happening.
Be humble and accept your analysis was flawed. If you don't buy back now, you will have to buy at a higher price.

This. His analysis just missed by 1k margin and he think it's a bull trap because of it. I think someone just smart enough to uppercut you and get their orders filled first and fomo carry up the rest.

you should have gone with the shorter version which is "I tethered up at 6K now I'm fucked".

>Some people actually think this 30% rise in one day in this market is actually a good thing.

It's heading straight back down as soon as the momentum wears off.

If you aren't selling at this very second you are an idiot.

>hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I SHORTED BTC TO 4K WAAAHHHHH WHY ISN'T IT GOING DOWN ANYMORE NOW I HAVE TO SHILL BIZ THAT IT'S BEAR MARKET TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAHH I NEED BTC TO GO UP BECAUSE I BOUGHT AT 19K AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH PLEAsE STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO BE CAUTIOUS I NEED THEM TO BUY AAAAAHH

Anyone who thinks we are in for another 2 year bear market is literally stupid as fuck. It’s not going to happen. Way too many things coming in the pipeline this year, too many projects going live. You are stupid as fuck if you miss this.

>listens to anyone in biz
Topkek, everyone in biz thinks they are TA-gods with miraculous knowledge about the market's future movement.

There is a BIG difference between CC in 2015 or 16 than in 2018. We are far too advanced in products/partnerships/tech and have too much mainstream attention for that to repeat. Good luck though. I wouldn't mind another crash to buy with fiat, we know it's going back up med-term at most.

By definition this is a bull market though. It might flip back into bear but by anyone's definition the market is currently in bull mode.

>Unless you were around during 2016, 2015 or earlier

this is the biggest crypto crash since 2013 you dumb fuck

My cost basis is $2000, so joke's on you faggot.

or you can just convert BTC to B3 and preserve your BTC values... once BTC is back up again so does your B3 may be you can even have much bigger gains at this rate....

im expecting 60000sat by the end of 2018

>mfw I went all in on an ICO shortly before the crash

it might come back to bite me in the ass though, because that ICO was Swissborg

Wth is B3

Correction is over, there is only a small chance to go lowerbut not likely.

urgh this but on 7 different icos which dumped so fucking hard.... 70k down to 42 (fell for the hodl meme and sold at 42)

icos wont have the same momentum after this shit. best purchase for me was OMG. Shit aint fucking moving down

B3coin user....

DYOR
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/b3coin/

oh fuck dude, my condolences

exactly the newfag that op is describing that never experienced this crash lol. look at that youtube meme hes sprouting, IGNORE, FUD, HOLD. lol so cute. remember when digibyte was crashing? i really feel bad for these rookies then you see their arrogance and refusal, then you dont feel so bad after all. yeah, totaly, BUY DIGIBYTE NOW!!! ITS THE BOTTOM at 1k sat!!!! lol. im one of those that actully held through it all, but i wished so badly i could've sold atleast half.

>The coordinated mainstream media FUD campaign is over and even the senate has come out on a positive note
This makes me even more sure we’re in for another big drop

>went in on CHSB with LTC
>CHSB dropped less than LTC
W-worth it.

your right, but that chart measures the normies emotional fragility which most normies subcumb to. and we definitely are plagued with reddit tier normies this year. the chart will be spot on because of the normies that joined.

How many normies got fucked by TRON? its all over guys that chink scared all the retards off.

OP eternally btfo

Didnt buy at 6
Didnt buy at 7
Didnt buy at 7.5

>gib cheap bags bc i didn't use offensive language

nice try

>Why would it drop? Literally all the FUD surrounding crypto got blown over
it is just media noise that has nothing to do with long term market movements
this fall didn't start because of usa and why would it end because of them?

Agreed. I'd be more worried if today was a slight dip (or even just stable, really), but a double digit increase over two days straight, with high volume? That's a really good sign.

Also, this has been the worst crash since Mt. Gox already (20k to 6k, 70%), with no Mt. Gox like event. Highly unlikely it'll keep dropping without major cause. This isn't 2012/13.

If we have gains tomorrow, even small ones, I think we're relatively safe.

gas yourself faggot and never post here again

"rawr xd' tier reply

Kek
Saved

If you don't expect BTC to be worth less than a potato within the next 6 months, you haven't been paying attention.

1. I have been here for 8 months now.
And I plan to hold for 5 years no matter what happens.

2. Nobody can predict what BTC will do.
No matter who you are, you can not predict the future consistently. I never mentioned it will go up. I said that making statements about the price is pointless for long term forecasting.

I have held through this entire crash and seen my money dwindle, I am not afraid since I believe the technology will prevail. I am also not so pretentious to think I will outsmart the market consistently long term. Maybe there are people who can, but time and time again it is said most people (90%+) don't. There are studies about this. So I will be smart enough to admit I am dumb and do not know for sure what will happen. So I will hold.

at what point will you put down the crackpipe?

10k BTC?

> "You can expect btc prices between 3-4k"

Boy drugs are bad

Remember, two sequential 24 hour periods with double digit gains heralds the end of a bear period.

We had 18% gain BTC yesterday and today we are looking at 20% gain BTC.

OP is a faggot. If we dont have a year long bear market like in 2013 its not a bear market for him.Just fuck off this was a bear market alright we lost 60 % market cap, and even then we had a major event that put crypto in a bad light and uncertainty but not now.Things more way faster now if you think otherwise you are like those fucking boomers who think they know it all cuz they are in the game for longer time

Lol no.

is this right? this sounds right

the time to tether up was the 1st or 2nd bounce

we're on bounce 6, you're absolutely insane if you're trying to time the very end of a bear market