WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT

WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT
SHOW YOUR "I SURVIVED" FACE

>being this delusional.
The worst is yet to come. It's not the first time there are wild swings with bitcoin in a given week. Long term charts tell a different tale.

>Figure one had as much of a high of 16000 and had lows of 11000 before finally closing 13000. That's a variance of $5000 between high and low
>Figure two had as much of a high as 12000 with a low of 2000 before closing 11000. That's a variance of 3000 between high and low

Figure three (present candle) had as much of a low of 6000 and maybe will go as high as 9000-10000 before closing back between 7-8k but overall trend is still going down. It's going to go down either on 4-2k in the coming weeks. Screencap this. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. If I'm right, then I'm right. Overall long term trends tell a different picture. Good luck posting wojacks when it goes down in the coming weeks.

long term, btc is growing for 10 years in a row, no january-to-january has ever been a loss

*low of 9000 with a high of 12000 in figure 2.

>long term trends
See you at $50k

he means long term as in 1 month

>looking at long term crypto
Holy fuck kill yourself, hope you get liquidated and thanks for selling low for me

Don't post wojak pics when it goes down in the coming weeks.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>looking at market cap instead of prices
Why are you shilling bitcoin so hard with misinformation? Look at the prices and look at your meme chart, it's literally a carbon copy of it.

It's going up again, you retard. BTC is worth at minimum 30k because mining it costs 6k and that's the leverage security point of no return

nice pasta faggot. cope harder

>tfw the dream is not dead yet

>two emotional faggots can only think short term and instant gratification
Like a bunch of niggers, you deserve to lose all your money in the coming weeks.

I bought at 6k with $10000 dollars

Now it's at 8.5k, I can literally cash out and I've made $15000 dollars, suck my dick

see you then user.

>Now it's at 8.5k, I can literally cash out and I've made $15000 dollars
And it's going to go below that $10,000 in the coming weeks because you're such a deluded emotionally invested fag thinking bitcoin is the next paradigm. The only one sucking dick in the streets these coming weeks will be you.

lol that's not true for most coins, they were made when it was way cheaper. Plus buyers don't give a fuck about production costs of a fucking coin hahaha fuck holy shit.

>tfw all in

zawa zawa

not out of the woods yet

Protip: every wave that you don't ride, it's equivalent to a big fat L (loser)

Enjoy your no money

>muh emotions
>sperges out at random anons.
nice

Yeah bro, I'm sure you're swimming in gold right now.
>TO THE MOOOOONNNNNNN
amirite?

> ACTUALLY BELIEVING THIS IS OVER

HAHAHHAHAH HOLY SHIT, HOW DUMB CAN SOMEONE BE, 100% SURE THOSE GUYS HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND FOR MORE THAN COUPLE MONTHS

When all the no coiners go back to hiding, and the meme followers and glass hands are out the market because they sold at 6.2k
>Zen

>I can literally cash out
Oh no... don't tell him.

>seething this hard because he knows it's about to sink
You didn't have to make it this apparent you're shitting yourself.

I dunno about you but I want those euphoric days of early january back, it's like drugs without the degenerate act of doing drugs

Been /comfy/ since Januari
This crash was nothing

8k is the new floor xD

who the fuck cares what happens in one month though

>he thinks crypto will die
AHAHAHAHAHAH

>ignoring the volume

>tfw you held no matter how bad things got
We did it senpai