HOLY SHIT

I hope you guys are all watching the Microsoft event livestream, they are just announcing their partnership with Chainlink!! Sergey will be coming on stage every second when he's finished eating.

This guy on plebbit was right: reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7ve3kb/my_research_on_the_bletchley_cryplets_and_why_i/

Report in LINKMARINES!!

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-banks-blockchain/ubs-leads-blockchain-data-reporting-pilot-ahead-of-new-eu-rules-idUSKBN1E521A
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7ve3kb/my_research_on_the_bletchley_cryplets_and_why_i/
create.smartcontract.com/sibos17
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well shit

>Microsoft event livestream

What livestream?

lmao they actually look real, kind of

Fake as fuck
The shilling behind this scamcoin is ridiculous

Thanks, just bought 100k

yeah and ltc is partnering with google at my live google hangout! kys

It's Microsoft's usual 5:30 AM livestream, idiot!

ITS REAL GO ALL IN

ChainLink is a discord scam.
Shilling fake shit constantly in hopes for impulse buys
A bunch of mindless morons here will deny it for years.

Satya has an affinity for stinky things.

thanks for the kek

Fuck off you faggot dont make my coin look like a pajeet scam you cunt

Oh right, that livestream.

West coast microsoft nerds didnt even wake up yet

link is a scam.

please post proof, did you read the whitepaper ?

ouch, stinky linkies strike again

pretty good shop desu.

nice fud. Please buy Mobius sir?

>when he's finished eating.
Mainnet release 2025.

you faggots need to lighten the fuck up

thx guys

The group, which includes Barclays BARC.N, Credit Suisse (CSGN.S), KBC (KBC.BR), Swiss stock exchange SIX and Reuters parent Thomson Reuters (TRI.TO), is testing an Ethereum blockchain to help ensure data accuracy and consensus.

reuters.com/article/us-banks-blockchain/ubs-leads-blockchain-data-reporting-pilot-ahead-of-new-eu-rules-idUSKBN1E521A

And who is partnered with SWIFT?
That's right.

Don't do this shit because I'm ready to go all in at a loss in a moment's notice. Only playing with shitcoins to try to get more LINK.

i thought about shopping in a big mac to make it more obvious
i guess i underestimated how tense some of you are

Either LINK delivers or sergey will die. I think he'll deliver and live in eternal love.

Its only going higher from today

>when he's finished eating.
lel

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK COOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEECT

Ssst, delete this

who dis ?

looks like assblaster to me

It's funny as fuck to me that LINK has been memed so hard newfags ACTUALLY don't know whether it's a scam or not

It was a funny thing, don't worry, I'm just having a bit of an autistic day.

this. but seriously buy mobius

Yeah I'm surprised I was able to dump so many bags on them. Obviously they didn't compare the mobious white paper to link. Pretty obvious mobi is in a better spot ATM

what a god awful shoop

you linkies are hopeless

wow Linkies really are highly strung atm, I wonder if it's because they are aware their piece of shit scamcoin is about to fall out of the top 150

Mobius has an actual project with developers that went to a good school, but stinkies gonn stink

>create fake "oracle problem"
>claim you are the only one who can solve it, nobody says otherwise because it doesn't actually exist
>pump & dump it on Veeky Forums tards
>run off and never be heard from again

Stinky Linkies are worse than TRX fans. At least JUSTin sun still tries to shill his coin after selling off his bags.

Balls deep in Mobius we're all going to make it friends

yes sirs very good project buy mobius greetings from bangladesh

should I really buy it through stellarterm.com?

sir, good website to buy mobius sir, give you financial freedom sir

Lmao. Why the fuck would anyone use chain link. It has no practical purpose. You don’t need a blockchain for everything.

>
>
>

Buy Mobius.
Klaus Schawab co-founder of the World Economic Forum helped them sign a contract for a decentralized oracle solution with BRICS.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS
Schwab even mentioned Mobius is his latest book titled "The Fourth Industrial Revolution".
Mobius is floating to new heights in the turbulent waters of the current cryptosphere.

yes India is new silicon valley and mobius is very good buy sir

>shitholes united invested in a coin
Okay I'm avoiding it like the plague

>they are just announcing their partnership with Chainlink
they are going to put chainlink in every microsoft bathroom stall? finally a good use

Chain link-ed toilet paper

Mobius steamy very company

They need to stick to Stinkycoin, the coin made with the Indian market in mind.

show vagene

>reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7ve3kb/my_research_on_the_bletchley_cryplets_and_why_i/
ahahahahahahahah the absolute desperate state of Veeky Forums linkies

>picrelated

>sergey is so good at scamming he scammed SWIFT out of $100k in funding and even was invited to their world conference twice
good job Sergey, but scamming your way into the crypto superconference as a headline speaker and into SXSW with DocuSign's chief director was too much. you're way over your head Sergey boy

my god, why are indians so ugly

Typical LINK chad

Requesting the most deranged linkie copy pasta

noob linky here.

is there a certain number of links you have to own to run a node?

no, it's a free market
though obviously having more would increase your credibility and let you stake on contracts more, which means more money for you

dirka dirka, mohammad jihad buy mobius sir

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

Aside from the rest of the image being blurry except the blocks, yeah it looks real.

>ARK
nigga this is a LINK thread

The superconference yesterday revealed to the world the fatass cuckolds that run this scam. Price has already tanked 60%. Once it breaks through the $0.30 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $0.25 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all LINKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing binance. The $0.18 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in LINK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to binance to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.13, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded LINKie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded LINKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you LINKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don't be deluded, don't be an LINKie.

Happy?

Appreciate the pasta champ, but the one I'm thinking of was some shit like "linkes are the most deranged group of bagholders ever created, they can be seen shouting RENT FREE...." Etc

ok guys now its on, although he hasnt finished eating yet, sergey stepped on the stage anyway!

ohhh danngggg!!

It's real

Friendly reminder SWIFT won't even be using Chainlink even when it does finally start using distributed ledger technology (which is in at least 4-5 more years by the way).

Here's what it says on smartcontract.com:

"We're proud to be working with SWIFT on their own SWIFT Smart Oracle."
>their own SWIFT Smart Oracle
>NOT the chainlink oracle

Never forget that banks are interested in the blockchain technology, NOT some fucking ERC20 shittoken made by some journeyman who walked away from NXT. All you autists who are constantly harping on about "the SWIFT announcement" are absolutely deluded. It's like you just conveniently ignore what it actually says on smartcontract.com itself simply because it doesn't make you feel good.

weak fud. if you click the fucking text you just quoted on their website it will show you a pdf on how swift is going to use chainlink.

From what I've learned reading biz Chainlink will be like the oil of the block chain and Bitcoin will be the gas pump my parents recently got a 70,000 dollar settlement from Walmart because a store manager called me a retard and I am investing heavily in Chainlink once I figure out how to buy it

create.smartcontract.com/sibos17

>store manager called me a retard
>parents got 70k settlement

So you are retarded? or underage b&? and fucking lol dude fuck you faggots for getting so butthurt about that shit.

are you retarded? the swift oracle will be one of many, many oracles in the chainlink network... user i can't tell if you're being sarcastic or legit retarded

You must be a retard if you can't figure out how to buy chainlink. Don't buy any you quiete literally don't deserve any. You and your parents are blood sucking scum

i heard he abandoned the project to work full time on the Docusign Smart Oracle

You should start making some occultist/spiritual link memes. Make a use of your skills. I want to believe

thanks just bought 100k

Mobius, the poop that loops.

1 billion LINK @ 5000 sat
vs
630 million B3coin @ 200 sat

also stay away from the banks then u can truly have "decentralize"

I'm NEVER buying chainlink simply because of all of the shilling here.
fuck you guys