Congratulations

Congratulations.

All you newfags just experienced your first crash. To all you fags that sold the bottom, now you've learned to not believe the FUD like a dumb faggot. For those of you that held, good job. You've finally got some experience in this world. I hope you will use this experience in the future for success.

Thank you. Feels good man

Not only did I hold like a real fucking boss during my first crash I traded in and out on the waves to gain more fucking Lumens.

I feel sorry for the people that sold. Biz at sub 7k bitcoin was a ridiculous fud machine. And as soon as we recover it mostly disappears...really amazing.

>past tense
Heh

retards you should be doing this

Big if true.

what if it's not over ?

IT LITERALLY HAPPENS EVERY JANUARY/FEBRUARY
FUCK YOU CONDESCENDING PLUSH FROG.

First time I held like through like a champ and didn't sell like a bitch. Still a long ass way to go to get my money back. But in cryptos, that means like a couple weeks. Months at worst.

Thanks, fammylam. I held through a 55% loss in value. Managed to buy some at 8k during the '8K IS THE BOTTOM" mania, sold just now at 8.5k cos I think we're going lower (judging by the RSI).

Either way I win. Biggest mistake was buying way too early (13k) and not having enough money to buy the actual crash. 1 year in crypto, barely any gains. Guess I'm a brainlet.

Wait, youre telling me you held through this crash and didnt sell at 18k? Errr.....retard alert : D

>calls others retards
>uses : D

holders will shit all over you again in 1 year
just like they did when btc went from shit to 1k

Everything was tied up in icos, had no choice but to hodl

It's not over. It's just going to be slower with some ups along the way. Instead of going straight down there's more sideways movement. You can survive it removing the blinders and buying and selling on safe points. Which has real risks. Or you can hodl, safer and scarier. Time is usually doubled in crypto but bear markets don't end in a month.

> You can't know
Bulls are always right until it stops going up, bears are always right until it stops going down.

Who's this jizz wiz?

>bear markets don't end in a month

September China fud was the last “bear market” which literally did just end after a few weeks

Who is the semen demon?

Bogs - before entering crypto. After - surviving thousand crashes.

>soon I will become this aesthetic
thank you coin-coins

You are about to get fucking justed faggot

cringe

Newfag

I sold at 10k but didn’t buy back in at 5990 because greed.

Hey there leddit.

You are welcome

>hes trying to kill himself
>activate quantum immortality

THANK YOU BASED BOG

>Time is usually doubled in crypto but bear markets don't end in a month.
that wasn't a bear market. it was a natural correction after an insane december bullrun amplified by all the normans who got in after hearing about bitcoin on foxnews panic selling. the usual jewish media FUD didn't help
now the normans are gone and USA officially endorsed crypto and said it could be a 20 trillion market in 2020 so we're correcting back up

Why are you posting market cap instead of actual price?

This OP. Explain

You did good kid, you took your first crash like a man. Remember, never FUD on your friends, and always keep Delta shut.

it's NEVER over

I hled, just barely, it was hard user

It's back to 20,000?

What'dya mean I did good I got pinched?