ITT we laugh at the coiners who lost everything

>ITT we laugh at the coiners who lost everything
>tfw nocoiner
>bubble is bursting
>I just laugh at all NEETs that will have to work

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bitcoin is down 66% from two months ago why would it matter if its up 800% from a year ago?
>Aren't you going to an hero?

>I just laugh at all NEETs that will have to work
Nice projecting wagecuckeroo. I've been a neet past 4 years and I hodled through this crash because I'm a neet with brains.

you forgot to mention that you are retarded

Shut up, retard.

>being proud of being a wagie

It's a plushie post baka he's mocking those threads

>crypto in first inning he thinks it's over

Neet here. Been putting my shekels into crypto since November 2016. Every gov check I get, I put 20% inside. I cashed put around 50k to go to Europe last year, only spend 3k. Don't know how you faggot lose money so quickly. In process of buying a townhouse and renting out to normies. I'm a neet, I'm not retarded

>bitcoin will crash sub 1k

Newfag die

>hope you bought the dip

>bitcoin is going to 0

>I don't know what a retrace is.

Such low effort. Using random Pepe images aren't helping your side at all. It actually makes it easier for us to spot you. So carry on.

wtf is going on with Veeky Forums today why are people questioning plushies

Veeky Forums is doomed, mate. retards have raided it.

>about to finish medschool
>gonna be making hundreds of thousands regardless
Enjoy watching it all fall apart before your eyes NEET

>retards
or something else that starts with R.
although they are also retards.

keked

Compare this thread we're in right now, to this thread: This demonstrates perfectly, how our enemy is doing 2 things:

#1: They attack crypto in general, attack the name "Bitcoin" and basically all coins, and want people to stay away from crypto (as they are doing in this thread).

#2: At other times, they attack BCH specifically, and shill FOR BTC (Blockstreamcoin) which (((they))) want to succeed of course; because that's not Bitcoin anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g

>#1: They attack crypto in general, attack the name "Bitcoin" and basically all coins, and want people to stay away from crypto (as they are doing in this thread).
>implying anyone powerful enough to want this for monetary reasons would give a fuck about Veeky Forums

>or something else that starts with R.
niggeRs?
sorry, I'm dyslexic

oh my God. what went wrong.