Another dead cat bounce and biz is totally hyped about this ridiculous ponzi called "crypto currency " again

another dead cat bounce and biz is totally hyped about this ridiculous ponzi called "crypto currency " again.

u are all so laughable. there are no words to describe it.

enjoy losing ur neet bux user. get fucked. btc will hit $200 soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqHFWVzugMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. Youre ugly
2. Youre a loser
3. Youre an idiot
4. You have no life no friends and you think youre so great but youre a fucking faggot
5. youre wrong

not convinced with this meagre run up, market is still in the red overall and the volume can dry up at any moment

Chill out and enjoy a Starbucks Vanilla Latte

youtube.com/watch?v=XqHFWVzugMc

it's hilarious
can't wait for this shit to hit 1k

we will see my friend.

remember me when u lose all ur money and cry urself to sleep

*you're (x6)

>implying i won't sell it when it starts going down

>being this retarded when the SEC literally says 20 trillion by 2020

ah... oke user

This is probably boomer money now.
>Bitcoin mentioned on C-SPAN
>surge of new money into the scene.
>I know it's new money because millennials are now posting in here about how to buy bitcoin on credit like retards
Really makes you think. I can't wait until they get likewise demolished by the market.

>the SEC
I'm pretty sure that was Elizabeth Warren talking out her ass.

stop selling faggots

You missed the dip, didn't you?

>implying these LARPers could ever afford any significant quantity to sell.

like any of this chatter will affect the plan in motion

>the plan in motion
or there is no plan.
investors are just acting at the seat of their pants.
The grand conspiracy involved the government and the regulatory bodies until 12 hours ago when the SEC and CFTC clarified their position on crypto trading and Veeky Forums realized the government isn't out to get them. So who is the new boogieman? I have to hear this one.

I'm 100% sure you didn't watch it because Warren was bitching about how we need regulation. It was some guy from Virginia that made the 20 trillion comment.

I listened to it in the background but turned my volume down for a while when Warren took the floor.

>thee is no plan

is that you on that picture?

Well I for one bought up my ENTIRE credit card at the start of November, paid it off just before the end. No interest paid. Was easy to see FOMO taking off. Gg banks.

Now I don't need to of course. Took my profits, diversified into other markets. Now buying back in with double my original stake - even if it went to 0 I still win. But it won't - this year going to make last year look like a firecracker.

So enjoy wagecucking. I'll enjoy my Mediterranean villa in Santorini and retirement in December - all thanks to credit card magic. Ah, free money is the best money.

>being this short-sighted and delusional
It's not the first time there are wild swings with bitcoin in a given week. Long term charts tell a different tale.

>Figure one had as much of a high of 16000 and had lows of 11000 before finally closing 13000. That's a variance of $5000 between high and low
>Figure two had as much of a high as 12000 with a low of 9000 before closing 11000. That's a variance of 3000 between high and low

Figure three (present candle) had as much of a low of 6000 and maybe will go as high as 9000-10000 before closing back between 7-8k but overall trend is still going down. It's going to go down either on 4-2k in the coming weeks. Screencap this. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. If I'm right, then I'm right. Overall long term trends tell a different picture. Good luck posting wojacks when it goes down in the coming weeks.

Me too in fact I can’t wait for it to hit 2 cents lol at all these biz insiders

A lot of people make this claim. But 100% of them are full of shit.

>fuck le govt!
*crashes*
>gubberment pls save us

evaluate your """"life""""

t. missed the dip

>t. salty buttcoin holder
Sell me your bitcoin when you're down 99%

Bulltrap fud is pretty scary because tbf it's not like this recovery doesn't fall in line with earlier spikes before we went even lower.
I won't feel comfortable until we have hit 9k.

I'll sell some to you if it takes another dump and still be in profit from this bounce

When op sold at 6.2k & WANTS AN ENTRY KEEEEK

>this recovery
It's been in a downward trend for nearly 2 months. When it has trended upwards for 2 months you can call it a recovery.

Understandable, she's pretty grating.

Lol, yeah totally. 0 people have made money in cryptos. Keep on crying nocoiner.

ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

>I'm a swing trader guru!!
Know how I can tell you will be posting wojacks in the future?

"BTC will hit 200$ again"

Prime example of a retard here, people.

if you look at your own chart, the overall trend is UP

but it got overheated and needed a massive correction

it will go up and down a bunch, but then settle at some value ABOVE 6K and BELOW 20k

Bitcoin is going down now. You should check the charts out and protect your gambling money instead of spouting delusional nonsense here.

Stay poor No coiner

>The sec hearings never happened
the thread

oh no bitcoin he took my money get him get him