I need your help Veeky Forums

I need your help Veeky Forums

After several years, I can say that I finally made it. I own my place, live with girlfriend and cat. Everything is perfect on the paper, but now that I don't have any challenge in my life I'm just becoming a fat larva again

Help me

Get married, start a family, learn to fight, get in shape, get your nutrition on point, accumulate cats.

your goals are financial independence, good health, an impressive physique, and a stable, loving family
until you have achieved those you have not made it

the moment you stop becoming a better version of yourself is the moment you start to deteriorate.
grow out of yourself. start reading. get into philosophy. start working out. go running. try every position ever with your GF.

JUST. DO. NOT. STOP. GROWING.
because that is always the starting step of losing it all...

with that being said.
congrats...seriously.

for a challenge kill the cat
then lose weight you fat fuk

We require more minerals

This man gets it.

>learn to fight
A skill that is useless for 99.99999999999999% of your life. Yes, spend time doing that.

I was probably in 50-100 street fights in my younger days. I won them all except one, and that one I fought one handed. I can tell you two things:

1) I have not been in a fight in over 10 years, and doubt I'll ever be in one again unless it's literally something threatening my or my family's life.

2) I don't feel any source of pride from my fights, I mostly wish I had avoided them altogether

Start a business and see if you're up to the challenge to run a profitable enterprise. That's a much better way to spend your time.

Op here. I think I just needed to read that. Thanks for your replies guys, new challenge is now to become fit

how the fuck did you get into so many fights. im 26 and was in 0 (zero) street fights

carpe diem

the world doesn't stop at you OP, you always can have an opinion on how the crappy society in which we live in can do better

and do somth about it; fitness it still a meager and selfish goal, think about what the environment that your kids will grow up in

Listen, learning to fight is a critical skill for any man. It's not about 'fighting' as in bar fights it's about being able to defend yourself and your family if you ever have to. You can't always walk away, sometimes you don't get that choice. Sometimes the guy attacking you isn't s drunk bro, but a schitzophrenic high on meth.

Plus martial arts are fun. I have a blue belt in BJJ and I'm reality I could walk through 80% of the walking male population in a fight, but that's not why I continue to practice... I do it because it's fun, it's great exercise, it's a positive culture that's friendly towards masculinity and doesn't tolerate bullying OR being a pussy.

Don't try'n exercise to work off the weight.
Intermittent fasting is the easiest way.
Boosts testosterone etc. google/youtube plenty of info.

Eat whatever you normally do, just start eating at 2pm and stop eating at 10pm.

Once you discarded your garbage weight, Then start doing pull ups from the doorway.

No one gets in 50-100 fights. That's a larp.

Thought this was a REQ thread for a second

or just get a cpl

Why not just carry a gun and a knife?
I literally always have a 4 inch knife on me. Why should I learn to fight? I’m not going to get in a fight unless it’s to protect myself or my family and if it gets to that point I’m going to kill you not fight you.

"perfect on paper" thats the problem you fell for society's meme of what a happy life is supposed to be. i almost fell asleep just reading about it. sounds boring as hell.

Get good at something. Math, programming, guitar, some branch of science, photography, selling shit, metal working, writing fruity poetry. Just pick something and get good.

self improvement is masturbation, bucko

i have a suggestion - get gud.

Become super buff and wealthy, have lots of children, learn languages, maybe conquer Gallia murder millions or smthing, there is so much shit to do, go make a change.

>Eastern martial arts
>Not larping like a real man

You think that 4 inch knife is going to stop someone immediately? Do you have 50 grand to defend yourself in court, because if you stab someone, even in self defense, the DA is going to try to throw you in jail. What you're saying is retarded autist larper shit.

there are no excuses
sage