Why is Normiebook such a comfy investment?

>picrelated Faizbuuk graph
>eazy spreezy no cheezy

Facebook will never bubble, this is what peak muh-no-real-world value looks like, crypto could learn a thing or two

>facebook will never bubble
zoom out

facebook is dying lmao
its full of 40+ year old idiots

Zuckerberg is a legit good CEO, buying instagram was a great move

this

>its full of 40+ year old idiots
like the real world

Facebook is dying, you're An idiot if you can't see that, why do you think zuck keeps buying up other firms?

>1.65 billion daily users
>already replacing journalism
>soon replacing TV
Yeah okay kiddo

So it tripled over 4 years and now has reached a point where it's growth is exponentially limited.

That's why facebook is trying to expand to other markets offering different services and failling miserably at it.
If u invested in it 4 years a go, good retirement investment, if u buy in now long term, you're a retard.

If Jew Zucker keeps buying new evolving young companies, even gen z stuff will be priced into the Facebook value. And 40+ people still have a good 30 years life span so long time hold.

>picrelated Facebook offers swing traders also what they looking for

Is now the time to x10 leverage buy ?

looks like the precipitous edge of a cliff to me

my favourite safe stock is adidas

Now google trend myspace. It's the same, it's just taking longer.

but myspace was non jewish owned and didn't have the CIA and other killers backing them behind the curtains. The Facebook is next myspace meme needs to die

Fuck off Kraut.

>Dutchfag detected
If you think MySpace and Facebook are anything alike you can't see the big picture. Facebook has ascended WAY past being a social network.

Kanker.

cant cuck the zuck

Adidas is looking ok, has nice reeal world value and history, is german (big +), can recommend. But you got to agree it's looking shakier than facebook.
where are you from? show yourself pajeet

>soon replacing TV
>TV
how old are you genuine question here
i dont watch TV
none of my friends watch tv anymore
not even series
>replacing TV
tv is dying
youre probably a sad 50 year old guy that lost the sense of life and still wastes his life on Veeky Forums

in terms of influencing public opinion and society, Facebook has replaced TV, yes TV, just a short time ago. And if you're thinking 50 year olds are not holding the economic keys to your nations, you are an underage teen bubble inhabitant

I'm 27 years old. I don't own a TV either. Well, I do own a large screen mounted to a wall but there's no cable connection. A chromecast and an old laptop for less-than-legal alternatives are its input devices. It's been years since I actually watched TV.

That being said, Facebook is going to replace all that's left if TV and much of what it used to be. It will be less linear, more personalized and created by an algorithm but it's going to be the way we consume video. There is an exact parallel to be drawn here with the way FB instant articles are not only replacing newspapers but also the 'new' alternatives newspapers tried to come up with. It's going to be the dominant media platform for everyone and it's going to happen sooner than you think. They are so much further than MySpace ever was, it's not even the same game anymore.

Oh, now let's take a look at the cool gen Z graph for comparison, picrelated

When the Zuckerberg algorithm decides to run for president in 2020 or 24, the facebook stock will reach 800 dollars eazy

Facebook has been godlike for my portfolio, almost as good as apple.
>coinfags think facebook.com is all they do
>I don't use faceberg so it must be a bubble about to pop!
>not fearing the eventual idiocracy tier entertainment/news delivery system they will patent
Stay poor coinfags.

Not a dutchfag.
Don't use cancer as a swear word like those inbred mongrels to our north.

haha is goed kankermongool