This is the Great Depression 1929

This is the Great Depression 1929.

The peak was August 1929, the bottom May 1932.

Half of the value was recovered until January 1937.

It took until June 1959 to reach the initial peak again.

Within ten years, from February 2009 until now it climbed from 8,200 to 25,000 points now. Natural growth? Or do we face the most gigantic bubble in human history?

yes. normies are busy calling bitcoin a bubble to see this

>what is inflation
go back to work faggot

Literally what are you even trying to say? This is beyond brainlet.

The laugh is on you, brainlet. It is both logarithmic and inflation adjusted.

nobody cares about your boomer kike shit here faggot
buy the dip and fuck off

I'm going to buy some real estate when there's blood on the streets.

We are talking about the stock market, you nano brainlet.

In 2000 nasdaq peaked at 5200
S&P about 1500. If we go back to that we'll also have seen 20 years with no growth. Only a 35% bear market is needed.

The real estate is also a gigantic bubble.

2008 was a complete shitshow because of predatory lending and lack lack of regulation. I do wonder if it was an engineered transfer of wealth or just pure greed. Either way the current market is due for a correction, but i dont think it will be to the same extent as 2008. Personally im going to stay pretty liquid and hope to snatch some deals throughtout the next year, let the shit companies get btfo

2008/2009 it only did not collapse because the FED did print a gigantic amount of money and bloated the stock and property market with it. They just threw money at the problem. Yet, this only delays the collapse and make it more severe. We may now face a total global economic collapse.

I'm no expert, but I'd say we're overdue for a crash

We faced a global collapse in 2008, too. We'll just keep printing money.

It was only a recession back then, no collapse. If you keep printing money inflation will surge and people will notice it, then invest in assets like gold and crypto.

>Or do we face the most gigantic bubble in human history?

Real estate has been a bubble for quite some time now. When will it burst?

holy fuck is canadian housing actually on average more than a ten bagger over the last 6 years? that's fucking absurd

so should I cash out everything soon and buy gold and silver?

What takes 20 years in stocks take like 2 months in crypto

especially when you consider how much fucking land is in canada lol

We came within hours of money literally not working anymore due to a lack of liquidity and a bigger lack of available credit.

What a bunch of babies