AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_asNhzXq72w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw just went long

you're welcome, whenever I take a position the market moves against me

same. just market bought 17 ETH on gemini for 860

Immediate dump

I LOST $4 ~ PAJEET

Are you me?

are you looking at 1 millisecond candles or something?

DIE YOU FUCKING SHITCOIN DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ITT newfags daytrading in a bear market

OH NO ITS NOT GOING UP INDEFINTELY

Feels good to be a nocoiner

I just want to recover my initial investment I hate scamcoin.

So what are you doing here?
What kind of gains do you make?
Can you turn 100 dollars into 20,0000 in 5 years by memeing on your ass?
Teach me what feels better than this.

>feels good having missed out on the biggest bull market in history
What?

>was thinking of buying yesterday
>goes up when I sleep
>missed my chance but I'll go long anyways
>buy
>market dumps
Is God against me?

same, god hates me since i was a little child

Ok guys I FOMO'd in
Expect btc crashing to 2k

>tfw you are an autistic trading god who can see patterns in the markets, but your mind hates you

Pussy.

tether up, we warned you

Worse would waiting for the dip that never comes. You couldve bought in a better time, yes, but in a year or two it doesn't matter shit

i guess the lesson to learn is to always buy low and always have patience

Not him but I found out about this shit when it rose to 19k and you faggots almost made me throw money into it at that price. My sister talked me out of it and eventually I saw the whole thing crash. Ever since I'm waiting for the best opportunity to buy but I'm too scared to do it since it goes up and down way too often

wait for 6k, that's as low as it gets now days

without some major fud it's not going back to 6k

I sold at 6.2k

If it doesn’t dip back down to this I’m not buying because I dont deserve to be in this game

Goodbye then

When I tried memeing on my ass, I turned 100 dollars into 20.0000

when the market condition like this... all you have to do is put your BTC into an alt coin that either remains value vs btc or an alt coin that have potential and not losing as much.

So for example, you can move your BTC to B3 and wait ... preserve your BTC value with an opportunity to moon!

Probably bought your bags.

>Ever since I'm waiting for the best opportunity to buy but I'm too scared
This is why this doesn't happen

I hate this Bitcoin and crypto. I hate the fact that I got into this shit, I miss my old life, I couldnt llok after my sick dad, and he's almost dying now. I have lost so much time. I always buy at the wrong time and sell at the wrong time. The rules never work for me, even though I'm doing everything by the book. My timing is still very wrong. I had the chance to get into this much earlier, those who did are the ones still very comforable. STILL I cant leave this, I'm still hoping rhat losing all this money time and my dad to this, might be worth something someday. I really hope it would die and get to zero, so I can be set free.

youtube.com/watch?v=_asNhzXq72w

Good work lads, keep it up for the next couple days at least. Thx

>I hate this Bitcoin and crypto. I hate the fact that I got into this shit, I miss my old life, I couldnt llok after my sick dad, and he's almost dying now. I have lost so much time. I always buy at the wrong time and sell at the wrong time. The rules never work for me, even though I'm doing everything by the book. My timing is still very wrong. I had the chance to get into this much earlier, those who did are the ones still very comforable. STILL I cant leave this, I'm still hoping rhat losing all this money time and my dad to this, might be worth something someday. I really hope it would die and get to zero, so I can be set free.

I wish it would stop fake pumping and just collapse so I can be happy with my life again.

>I'm dumb and have no impulse control/brains
Sorry to hear about your dad though.

>so I can be set free.

lol just walk away m8