Who else is in the weak handed bitch club? Where'd you sell?

Who else is in the weak handed bitch club? Where'd you sell?

-$6240

Still waiting to buy back in.

you'll get your wish in less than 48 hrs

Sold at 7150
inshallah :,(

According to my whale group the target for BTC is 4k and this hasn't changed. This is a bounce do not FOMO.

I sold everything at 6500k.
I bought in at 16k

About the same as you OP. Don’t even care anymore, not buying in for a while until some stability is shown.

I sold all 13 of my ether at 620

FUCK ME, I've been a total asshole at work to everyone, even my close family members. Yesterday morning I woke up at like 11AM and saw it back up and my mom came into my room and brought me a plate of chicken tenders, and I just slapped the plate out of her hand, I was so fucking pissed.

>being this retarded

Not the tendies

Fuck I hope this is true. I sold my bitcoin and eth in the low. Still holding my Neo, Vechain and ripple so I didnt completely fuck myself.

why the fuck would you do that?

Why would you sell after a fucking huge drop. Just say "fuck it" and make yourself believe you lost everything and leave it alone.
See the market rise and realise you're ok. Fucking tards I swear to god trying to take care of your every cent just to miss on the pumps lmfao

>tfw nocoiner
>work wageslave job at grocery store
>all my income goes to paying bills
>literally have no money to put into crypto
>still lurk Veeky Forums anyway

how can you guys buy something and not have confidence in the product? crypto is not some get rich thing but it is a vehicle to accomplish that.

all you morrons did was push the price down so I could get more crypto for my fiat

Buy high, sell low. Perfect.

>time to buy in, nice and stable at $30K

According to my whale group the target is 1000k, prove me wrong. My whale group is also 4 times bigger than your whale group.

>According to my whale group

Fucking normies. You see crypto is immature because of people like you buying in hoping to get to lamboland overnight. You either trust the project that you are investing or get the fuck out and never come back.

According to my pajeet discord p&d group they will dump it soon

>literally buy high sell low

>6500k
6.5m?

>tfw iron hands and fearless, Bought more in the crash

> RSI first time below 30% on 1 day candlestick chart since September yesterday
> largest 24h volume since 2015 also yesterday
> massive positive news for all of crypto from us senate

You literally sold the bottom, user. Good luck.

Me. I'm a dumb so I sold at 6.4k and autidtic so I didn't buy back yesterday

this must be fact! Trips

what the hell is a whalegroup?
are you mentally disabled? in that case i'm sorry for doubting you. of course you are in a whale group, buddy!

Quality larp

>selling ever

Participate in airdrops, flip them for ETH and then flip ICOs to get some capital.

It's just you user everyone else memed you while buying

BECAUSE YOU DOG FUCKER WERE SO COCK SURE IT WAS GOING UP AND NEVER STOPPING

thanks for giving your coins to (((them))). you don't sell when the market is crashing, you buy. that is why you'll always be fucked whenever there is crashes like the one we just went through.

Man, it can't be that hard to save like $50 a month and incrementally build up a portfolio like that.

Buy ath sell out he bottom

Sold 4 whole bitcoins at $6,700..I'm literally shaking right now

I just assume all of these posts are LARP. No one can seriously be this stupid.

Its true and worse than you know. I already sold that purchase for a loss but bittrex logged me out.

buy the dips. they will be above your sell out, but that is what you get for being a pussy

holy fuck, lesson learned. If you don't know why the price is going down don't sell. Otherwise you're no better than Tyrone from across the street who panic sells at a 5% correction.

sold at +40k instead of +100k after the bubble popped
guess i'm not retiring anytime soon :/

I have absolutely zero sympathy for people so retarded that they sell at the bottom of a crash. How retarded can you be? Did you really believe it would never go up again?

-800 euro

I sold yesterday because I'm fucking retarded. I want to get it back but I'm clearly shit at trading so might as well eat the loss and stay away from trading for now.

Fuck, 800 fucking euros. Fuck me. I should have just held, but noooo, I saw it dropping and I sold since I was really thinking *coins are gonna tank really heavy in the next few days.

Yes, I really did believe it was gonna die, since cryptos are essentially a new generation of a ponzi scheme.

> RSI first time below 30% on 1 day candlestick chart since September yesterday
it was below 30% at 8k too

an example of buy low sell high would be B3coin right now user

so dont waste your BTC by realising your lost.... convert it to B3coin.... wait for lambo....

>Yes, I really did believe it was gonna die, since cryptos are essentially a new generation of a ponzi scheme.

>I'm fucking retarded

you said it yourself, you're fucking retarded, so don't believe anything you say or think

sucks to be you. stay poor retard.

>so don't believe anything you say or think
What the fuck does that mean? Are you saying I should say thing I don't believe?

pic related

sold at $7300, not too bad

I have been unironically considering buying 3 fundamental nodes, but still not sure.

Yeah maybe if he spends literally zero dollars on anything other than the absolute bare essentials to survive

I always assume these posts are fake here’s why. What kind of inbred retard holds through $19k, 15k, 10k, 8k all the day way to 6k then decides oh shit NOW is the time to jump out? Are you seriously autistic like wtf? If you hold for a $10k drop just keep fucking holding. Not much to lose at that point!

I will just always hold. It may seem stupid but it actually works.

>800€
Does your mom know you are gambling away yout allowance?