In a gold rush

In a gold rush,

Buy shovels.

Other urls found in this thread:

ir.amd.com/static-files/8d0e0026-3042-49b0-8d56-a4e4a99eb48a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

way ahead of you

Problem is you are buying golden shovels with diamonds on them. Most overpriced piece of shit stock out there atm. Needs to correct @ least 100%

>needs to correct 100%
>-100%

lol he's the "smart" one

NVDA is overvalued trash, but some GE if you want real value

GE is fucking garbage mate, unless they get their shit together they have no future

nvidia has been blowing past their projected earnings for every quarter for a whole year straight

not sure you're right about that

it's sell pick axes.

So has Intel for over a decade. Intel whose R&D budget alone blows out Nvidias total revenue. Intel whose position in the market is much more guaranteed than anybody else's.Intel which is way more independent , has its own fabs etc etc etc. Yet intel is valued @ 40$ and Nvidia 5 times that.

NVDA is for retards, wouldn't be surprised to see it back at 25 in 3 years

most overvalued stocks in the market

it was a shitpost btw

yeah but intels earnings are in the shitter and dropping. Nvidia's earnings tripled from 2015 to 2016 alone. Its priced in unironically

In a bull market,

Buy niggers.

the potential of NVDA exceeds crypto currency.. more computers require the use of powerful graphics cards and more and more applications are being used... if you consider the kind of tech you see in futuristic movies, graphics cards would be the main powerfuge.. Asic's aren't reasonable due to multiple uses of GPU's
>nignog

why not AMD, after their earnings and dropping back into 11, i'd say they're more likely to be undervalued?

it's overrated as fuck

> When gold is going up 1000s of percent every year, buy shovels that return 100% a year.

if AMD gets any of its shit together it has a chance. In the mean time it has negative earnings per year. Its price is completely justified. It does have potential though

>negative earnings
Go to their investor page ir.amd.com/static-files/8d0e0026-3042-49b0-8d56-a4e4a99eb48a
They've had positive earnings past two quarters and their most recent FY is not negative. What are you talking about?

Can't manufacture enough shovel.

>Yet intel is valued @ 40$ and Nvidia 5 times that.
>hurr durr what is marketcap

guess what user, I just made a new company. ShitCo Limited. I issued 1 stock share priced at $1,000,0000. I just created a company more valuable than berkshire hathaway!

got 2 shares, thinking about buying a couple more