ROUBINI: BITCOIN “MUCH WORSE” THAN TULIP MANIA

ROUBINI: BITCOIN “MUCH WORSE” THAN TULIP MANIA

FUNDAMENTAL VALUE OF BITCOIN IS ZERO

CRYPTO CURRENCIES ARE A SCAM

Veeky Forums BTFO

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-07/get-ready-for-most-cryptocurrencies-to-hit-zero-goldman-says

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1191794/goldman-sachs-gs-owns-a-stake-in-bitcoin-trading-desk-circle-trade/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subprime_mortgage_crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wasnt there an article recently how Goldman caved in and said that crypto is here to stay

I've never seen such a coordinated effort by big news media to destroy something before it even blossoms.
I've never seen such blatant malignment of something using fake news sources as well.

The jews really don't want crypto to succeed do they?

He predicted the housing crash in 2006.

In the summer of 2006, Roubini wrote that the U.S. was headed into a long and "protracted" recession due to the "collapse" of house prices, which he noted were already in freefall.[23]

but you did. remember Trump?

(((goldman)))

>central bankers want decentralized currencies to succeed

You ok bro?

They want it to succeed, but only after they've gotten their fingers in it as much as they can.

No they don’t. It’s decentralized, the opposite of central banking.

looks tv, sees news about goldman sachs saying most crypros are scam.

forgets that most means not all.

forgets that goldman owns a stake in crypto

qz.com/1191794/goldman-sachs-gs-owns-a-stake-in-bitcoin-trading-desk-circle-trade/

feels better now and thinks his mindset is backed by goldman sachs

oh look, its this same article posted again that was posted an hour ago. ((((They)))) are working really hard to FUD crypto now guys, what ever will we do????? NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHAT THE GOLDMAN JEWS THINK, SAY, OR DO YOU NO COINER SALTY FUCK

ROUBINI predicted the housing crash.

oh you mean the sub-prime mortage crisis when the total value was in the trillions? you mean that obvious bubble when loans were given out to anybody with a pulse?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subprime_mortgage_crisis

>In a world where cash was just invented
ROUBINI: CASH "MUCH WORSE" THAN TULIP MANIA

FUNDAMENTAL VALUE OF DOLLAR IS ZERO

CASH IS A GOVERNMENT SCAM

NOCOINERS BTFO

shitty-ass-link

>trillions subprime
>crypto was almost 900b

I have an inside source that says Goldman engineered this crash and bought the dip hard.

also investing in economy coins instead of useful platforms with value is retarded

Misleading title but it's pretty much true. There's over 1000 cryptos, and probably 80% are scams or shitcoins. There will be survivors though.

>>trillions subprime
>>crypto was almost 900b
and crypto will soar to the trillions before it is over. Then after that, the best and strongest tech in the crypto game will win and rise from the ashes and a new era of tech takes over that we cannot live without that runs on blockchain technology. What is your point?

Sauce?

Have you been in a coma the last two years?

Also I want to buy in but I'm so scared

Isn't this guy a Jew?

Missleading title. He's basically saying that shitcoins will craah to zero when they get replaced by coins will actual use

Yesterday's news. Markets are up since the SEC hearing, because they didn't mention bitfinex.
Also, Roubini is a Jew.

The Trump Election Campaign and now his precidency

So long as there are miners there is a base price. Fucking normie scum.

100% this

why are jews always doing this?
why do they hate the human kind so much?
hitler truly did nothing wrong

fuck off jewish cunt

CENTRAL banking

vs

DECENTRALIZED crypto

Gee I wonder why.

Tulip bubble burst because people figured out they could just grown their own tulips and then the price dropped to pretty much 0. How is that gonna happen for bitcoin?

*coins have value because people think they have value. As long they keep believing they have it that's what the value is. This is why all of the legacy media are trying so hard to tell people that it's worth nothing, because if they believe it it will really be worth nothing.

In summary: they are not warning people that crypto has no value, they are trying to make crypto have no value.

wow that must mean he's right about everything

jews will spread fud then buy a shitton of cryptos and then every media outlet will start to say that crypto is the future.

They're right though.

"Most" cryptocurrencies are complete scams surviving on dumb money from tech illiterate retards.

This guy has not shut up with the Bitcoin fomo for months. He's doing us a favor by keeping normalfag out who actually listen to him.

What is Ripple?

shit so the dip would be worse

a meme

whats is your prediction, its a mainstream campaign?

>Have you been in a coma the last two years?
seems like it desu

The Jews are after your Crypto.

Sell now before they get it.

Thats really no different than of the Anons here predicting a bottom.

Yeah they do......they're just knocking the weak hands out ao they can get in. It's standard shit.

Most people want to live in a house.
There are already plenty of vehicles (not perfect) for monetary transactions.
Composition fallacy, Apples and Oranges

Everyone expected the crash. Nobody thought it would happen so violently and so quickly.
>Morning news jokingly declares "And you'll never guess who had to apply for a loan! Countrywide!"
>Evening news declares "All your finances are fucked. Everything's on fucking fire. Oh fuck."

Antidote but I am sure you are seeing this every where. Little sister and her normie friends were praising BTC. They have no fucking clue about Fed Printing, Cabal banking, could care less wtf decentralization is about.

The only value BTC has for so much of the new money is the value to keep rising. Why do you refuse to see this?

Dude if JOOOOS are so smart why did they just not buy earlier?

>The only value BTC has for so much of the new money is the value to keep rising. Why do you refuse to see this?
Do I?

If (((Goldmann))) tells us to go out its definetly time to go in!

Fucking kikes...

No. Goldmann is an irish name. Dont buy crypto goy!

Roubin also said stock prices will collapse in 2014

If you listen to him, you would be poor

This faggot probably missed the buy window yesterday and is now FUDing to get the price back down. Old faggot bankers/boomers don't realize crypto moves much faster than stocks not to mention the market is open 24/7/365.

Sorry dude, dont like to put words in peoples mouth our think for them.

>>In summary: they are not warning people that crypto has no value, they are trying to make crypto have no value.

IMO so much of the new money coming in was coming from people who the only value our utility the saw from BTC was it rising values.

Being a semi oldfag that has tried to red pill people over the last decade our so about all the fuck up shit going on in the world, the only results have been lost friendship and be labeled as a conspiracy wacko.

Even getting a normies attention long enough to start basic red pilling on Cabal banking and money printing is a huge task. The cognitive dissonance on this board is quite astounding. This board fully understand how retarded normies are, yet seem to convince themselves that norimes are legitimately by btc to fight cabal banking? Head meet wall.

They have heard about the tech bubble, most fall off while a few dominate, and it is always like this anyway.

Most of this shit should be fucking zero though, even the top 100 is rife with crap. Shit senpai, most of them might as well be zero already as far as anybody playing with more than a few shekel is concerned

crypto is here to stay because it will be used as the one world currency when the mark of the beast is established.

all of these faggots fudding it either dont understand it or are ignorant atheists.

im already rich and im still going to heaven.

>bull flag officially hoisted under guise of bear flag
>normies who took out loans sell their bags at a loss
>wiser folks consolidate and accumulate more
>tax season passes
>market skyrockets
>new ath for btc, eth and most alts
>normies fomo in
>smart money takes profits from new dumb money
>market crashes
>cycle repeats
God, I love this amazing wealth redistribution machine; if only I'd learnt how to master it before my parents died (depression babies -- dad worked until the day he died, and mom lost her mind and life to alzheimers)... but, now that I have *nothing* to keep my morality in check, I'll just go ahead and become filthy fucking rich (but not happy) and just use my money to ruin the lives of famous people who oppose our glorious future.

Imagine each crypto as a tulip grower.
The 'everyone figured out they could grow their own tulips' is 'everyone figured out they could make their own crypto'

Gardener here not tech fag.
A cut tulip flower today cost a little over one usd.
I would imagine it would a lot harder and time consuming to grow a field a field of say 65,748,192,476 (amount of current circulating tron coins) tulips, then they amount of time and energy that Tron has spent developed there coin.

Debate tech fags.

I like you.

Meanwhile
(((Here goys we have a new financial product! You can now trade on the inverse of the VIX via our exchange traded note that’s a derivative of a derivative! It definitely has fundamental value, unlike that scam crypto stuff amirite)))

top kek