Hey biz, hypothetically speaking, what would you do if you had a box of cash show up at your doorstep...

Hey biz, hypothetically speaking, what would you do if you had a box of cash show up at your doorstep? however it is counterfeit, assuming you want to spend it, what do you do? Is it even possible to avoid getting caught or exchanging for real notes? there are 20's 50's and 100's. Asking for a friend.

reported

buy drugs 'n run

Dont trust that shit. Report the authoraties or burn it

Best case scenario, roll them around on dirt and stuff and make them look old then go around small businesses buying a bunch of stuff at peak hours and hope they don't notice.

probably hand it in desu I dont want anything to do with shady shit
besides I invested in LINK, these hypotheticals are completely irrelevant to anyone who understands chainlink

It all depends on how well made they are. If they just show up on your doorstep you don't know anything about their manufacturing process, so you'll need testing tools. If it passes try using them at ATM to topup your throwaway paypal account or something, that's what I'd do.

Then a couple weeks or months later you get vanned, nice.

Make it all disappear forever by investing in DBC and XRB

You should probably hide it well. Not on your property. Then use it to make small purchases.
Pay for beer at the bar, coffee, stuff like that where the cashier is in a hurry and only ever carry 50$ max from the stack on you so you can claim you didnt know they were fake if you get called out.

I imagine that way you could spend them over a long timespan of 10 years +

Dont get greedy. If you stop using your own money from the bank IRS will notice and never try to bring them to the system in any way.

You could of course also turn them in and be a good boy

I've always wondered how it feels if I had 15 hookers all on the same night

do a 360 and walk away

Lol. A 360

>hey guys is it safe to buy counterfeit money on deepweb ?

Drive to Mexico. Buy some hookers, guns and drugs. Bring them back to the USA. Sell them.

Buy everything on Craigslist

1. Use them to buy drugs, the dealers won't be checking them.
2. Sell drugs for real money
3. Buy crypto with real money.

Yea spending 100% of it on hookers is probably the way to go

Lets not forget localbitcoins. it was made for this.

this

strip club

Havent bought nor do I intend to but everyone says theyre shit

LINK is the counterfeit money of crypto.

Not worth it in the slightest. If you even get caught with a single counterfeit dollar bill, you can say hello to federal buttfuck prison.

I dont think thats the case, quite the opposite

50's are always checked everywhere.
100's are always checked everywhere, and some places don't even take them.
20's are starting to become checked.
Basically, you're fucking stupid for thinking you can get away with using counterfeit money.

4. Dealer finds out you burned him and breaks both your kneecaps

mfw ATM's have cameras and record every transaction

of course that sounds like the easy way out, but the feds take this extremely seriously, same fingerprint on two bills, busted. Same dude seen on security footage at more than 1 store where bills were found, busted. etc.

Don't know much about local bitcoins but doesn't it require something that links you to the transaction? you know, so stuff like this doesn't happen. besides, almost nobody accepts "cash in person" as a payment method, and the cash by mail probably means a check.

Yea, probably

Not necessarily true

Probably

Lol a redditor

Do most cash sellers not check cash/meet in banks?

Not true I know a kid who got handed counterfeit money in a drug deal and the retard spent some of it on a pizza, got arrested and slapped with a theft charge that was it.

but you are still facing the box, what do you then?

Please be smart and turn it in to the police. At my job we have two ways of checking for counterfeits, and all checkers are explicitly told to use both methods at all times, even during peak hours.

>spend them over a long timespan of 10 years +
implying the dollar will exist in 10 years

Go all in on crypto

Someone will buy this from you, maybe for half of its counterfeit value. You get real money and they take the risk. If that doesn't work DRIVE to Mexico. Guatemala would be better because then it seems like you are legitimately taking a road trip for pleasure. You can likely use it there or at least find someone to buy it from you. Don't turn it in unless you have a good reason for why you have it.

Of course you buy shit from people that don't know you.

take a few hundred to mexico and have a blast.

I would assume the CIA is trying to frame me for something because I'm an evil pro-white person so I'd burn it.

>he doesn't moonwalk away from things

I would use the cash to buy gold bullion on craigslist. I would set up fake emails through a vpn and then go around the state buying the bullion. Being very careful not to meet where there are cameras and i would wear shades and maybe a fake tat

who sells bullion on craigslist?

>what would you do if you had a box of cash show up at your doorstep?

have fun, dig the money for a few month in a safe case and hope that the owner doesnt come for you, you can take long holidays etc. and in a few month you can party hard. btw, and sent me 0.1BTC 1MYaTk67B5h2hAx1nojivLiSepaiqEgX5L

thx user

The easiest way to check for a fake is too see if it says federal reserve note on it

Is this the arbys coupon fag?

Niggers were running this scam 20 years ago - you give it to girls, tell them to buy shit at the mall, get the change.

dig it somewhere in the woods, in a waterproof safe box, remember the location!

If it's already next to the recycling bin, leave it there for the garbagemen to take it away, because fiat is worthless.

Mail individual bills to anyone who posts their mailing address here.

>Veeky Forums aids detected

I asked my friend and he said it's depends of the quality of those bills but always spend them in a different state and stay on the move. Don't buy jewlery, jews has special abilities.

If if doesn't have any name tags or something, and its real I would use it to buy a plain ticket out of Venezuela with my parents, no doubt.

So I can go dig it up after FIAT collapses and it's worthless?

Actually, a more fun plan might be to try to trap the glow in the dark CIA niggers on video. I got lots of... friends... I am sure we can coordinate something. Fucking CIA niggers.

Use the money so I get arrested and can't short my link.

But stuff on Craigslist with it, then sell it for real cash