You’re welcome

Only 33M max supply with circulating about 10-12M mark.

About to do lockcup of Coins so even lower supply.
Partnership with Largest Chinese Car Company.

All coin holders get air drop of all dApps build on it.

CEO posted a picture of him at American Embassy talking about this.
A damn Operating System.

Took a decade to develop.

About to run an entire game on it.

First dApp has 400M users.

If your not in this, then I have no idea what your doing.

Wow they took the colors used in the Pajeet blocks logo

>A:Our first authorized exchange shall be huobi.pro, and for users who registered before February 1st, we will issue them ELA airdrops with the ratio of 1:1 ELA to Bitcoin.
>February 1st
Well, fuck.

Wait, you get 1 ELA for every 1 BTC you store on Huobi?

Only before the snapshot on Feb 1.

comfy

wtf this coin is already 60$

good luck making a good buck

Total supply eat at 10m, which would put this in 400-600m mcap. This project is a couple bn on the current partnerships and a working product

Can you stop writing like a nigger, wtf does "bn" even mean.

Also, product took 20 years to develop, when blockchains was not even a thing.

yeah, thanks

For comparison ANS/NEO at the same mcap was 7 or 8 bucks. This is not only a smart contract platform but an OS and internet built on blockchain. How does anyone that has done more than 5 minutes of research not see that this could turn into something huge? It's held steady way above the initial price point on Huobi

Billion you utter fucking toolbag, how about you stop being a stupid pajeet and figure these things out on your own

>costs $60

lmao wow

>bitmain sponsored
>neo sponsored
>30% mining goes to foundation

I HATE THIS CHINESE MONOPOLIA.

As centralised as neo, wtf, I don't want to buy this.
There is a zilliqa, truely decentralised thing.

It's like no one understands how supply and price correlate in this shit board.

stop attracting dumb money and weak hands ffs. just stop. why do you shill this to the human garbage on biz?

sage

Basically all of this.

30% of mining goes to the creators lol

Also, dpos and guess who'll be the delegates.
Merge mining of btc.
So miners will mine it for them, stakers will stake it for them...
And again china is controlling btc.
Fuck it.

exactly... thats why B3coin

> wtf its already 40 usd
> wtf its already 60 usd
>wtf its already 120 usd
> wtf its already 500 usd
> hm 350 usd seems like a good price, Ill buy some

the evolution of dumb money psychology

faggot answer to this:

Comfy hold, 1000 by end of the year

1. merged mining has many advantages such as reduction of energy consumption, transfer of trust and an auxiliary blockchain, or sidechain, dependent on merged mining does
not need a consensus of multiple nodes.
2. It won't be mined forever, only til max supply is reached, and do your fucking maths, ela foundation taking 30% of the mined tokens isnt that much. Also they distribute them regularily amongst all holders who locked them in their wallets.

So, what exactly is negative here? ELA will be a top 8 project EOY, mark my words.

This.

ELA is basically a more progressed and established version of EOS with corporate backing.

Guaranteed multibillion cap.

I'm so fucking pumped, I wish I'd gone all in to get the 500 necessary for staking

this coin is just stupid, took 20 years to develop and it's still at 50$ loooool

Are you being intentionally retarded, or just a happy accident?

He has a point. What took so long?

they were building the operating system first then they integrated the blockchain part later. And it just got listed on exchanges ffs and its 3X ico in a market crash.

More stuff to add:
They just did a partnership with a game company. The parent company of that game company has exclusive rights to all of Valve's games in China. Imagine playing AAA games on your shitty phone without any lag due to elastos.

Matter of time the get listed on binance and everyone loses their shit.

How long do you think it will take for the other third gen platforms to be fully online? Cardano isn't seeing mainnet for 10 years man.

The main problem is that miners will mine btc for them.

Whoever holds 5% of total btc supply can pump and dump this market and I don't like the connection between elastos and bitmain.

And yes, I agree that this is going to grow.
I even wanted to invest a couple of days ago. But... No.
The main thing killing btc's image is chinese monopolia, I don't want to invest.

Not a racism, but all these chinese projects are highly centralised or premined...
Chinese people from the west or Singapure are not like this.
But look at neo, elastos, tron, whatever.
Ask old miners who first started using btc as pump and dump toy.

Every single person with any substantial assets?

shilling on bear market. The absolute madman

> already 500M marketcap

i only invest in coins that can 2x in the shortterm, i don't see 500M being invested into this in this bearish market so it does a 2x.

and you forgot

>partnered with NEO

sadly its only available on huobi

Lmao dude. Even a 500b marketcap project could x2 with 0.1cent. Get your basics straight. Price is not dependend on how much money went into sth. No need for 500m