Biggest mistake you ever made

Ill start:

>I sold all my ETH at a loss when you guys memed about vitalik dying in a car accident

Sold my 52 ETH when they first reached 15$

I bought fucking XRB and DNT and still fucking have them....

didn't sell when btc reached 19k

not leaving 20% of my portfolio value in tether to buy bottoms. it's a maddening feeling to see all these buying opportunities which are lower than your initial investment. i was very annoyed

Not buying crypto when I first heard about it in 2011.

>hey user wana mine this new thing that just came out called bitcoin with me? we can buy weed with it off a website
nah im good
>hey user ill give u 300 bitcoin for that tf2 hat sitting in your inventory
nah ima sell it for 120 paypal and get account banned cuz buyer was a flagged by steam as a scam account

got link

Antshares. I’m so sorry biz I should have listened

Jesus
Yeah or at least in USD. I just sucks even harder because my dad always told me to keep a reserve for buying after crashes.

Oh god the one coin which actually could have unironically got us to lamboland

HAHAH kek

>when you guys memed about vitalik dying in a car accident
holy shit i remember that

how were you stupid enough to believe
random posters on Veeky Forums when there was no news reports on him dying at all?

Lending my Gold Ocarina of Time Cart to a (((Friend))) back in middle school and finding out he moved a week after.

Go fuck yourself Reggie, I hope you bought into crypto on Jan and traded my game for a rope.

Shorted with x50 leverage.
I'm fucking ruined.

hahahahaha
dude i unironically feel sorry. don't believe every bs.

>Sold my waltons under 2$

Well regardless it dropped 50% like that *snaps finggies

U can't be real.

Reggie here, Get fucked faggot. traded it for BTC way way back. suck it!

I was new to this whole thing and i saw red. I haven't ever panic sold since then

get out of the market you absolute retard

not cashing out when i had $120k even though at the start of my shitcoin investment i told myself my goal is 100k and running with my profit and i had a whole week to do it but instead i kept holding like a braindead retard through the bubble popping

There is still time to get in on OMG before it goes on its massive bull run

Bought TRIG at (then) ATH and ended up selling for 40% loss to chase another PnD.

>last summer
>go around Veeky Forums laughing at anyone investing in something called antshares