Lisk

This is pumping for the last 2days, and about to climb the higher bollinger in 1-day candles!, that's when the crazy hype is about to hit and very very soon! don't make yourself regret later, for not buying now.

Lift off is a matter of several minutes now!
Please take your seat, and get ready for the fly.

>that's when the crazy hype is about to hit and very very soon!

litterally nobody cares or knows about this coin

top kek! Only normies and newfags don't know this coin, and u are one of them.

i think u mean B3coin?

this Lisk already moon why bother?

People buy ark over this xD

when there are ICOs this thing will moon anway. am accumulating this and kyber for weeks now

retard

>litterally nobody cares or knows about this coin
I had it since it was below $1, dumped at about $11 because the team seemed shady, always just postponing everything and hyping things up, never delievered anything.

cant wait to see your faces when this gets dumped to hell when they rebrand lmao
enjoy your delegate cartell coin
progress will never be made because the delegates block it all all it does for them is generate free money to dump on idiots like you
>oh wow my delegate gives me a 35% payout really nice investment i have there

Already moon? what are u talking about exactly?

That's why people lose their money.

I'm sorry to dissapoint you pajeet, but those who bought it would get out earning, and you - that doesn't even know well known coins would probably just stay poor.

I think, we should wait one more week, after (final?) btc drop.
But of course it is gonna moon, because i have fucking sold this at 250k sat. Fuck my life

oh, I forgot about the DPOS system which makes shitloads of money for the biggest Lisk holders. It just so happens the biggest holders are Lisk creators. What a coincidence, that's why they protect the cartel.

Wow what a retard, stay poor.

>chasing pumps during a bear market

And earning as opposed to you. u are so retarded people are making money, and u think u are the smart one kek

Shit-tier fork of bitshares 0.9

bitshares hahahahaha

What you got against bitshares?

Nothing, u just said bitshares like it's better, but Lisk is one of the best performance coins and u can see that clearly in 1 day candles.

rebrand feb 20, moon then?

Yes, but sell at the start of Feb. 20 at the most, don't wait for people to dump the news as always.

They're both pretty awful, but hey this is crypto. BitShares pay well though - $125 hour for GUI work, it's a good gig, got quite into it.

The pump would be before, i would suggest u buy now.

I don't agree with u at all, but feel free to make your own decisions of course.